Rocky -- good friend

~Sirius*Ysh~ thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

well yea, i wanted to post bout rocky... i mean we all knw hes dis gary-stu kinda charector but wen u luk at his loyalty its not so bad... at least harshu u gta aglee dat its not as bad as desh ki dustbin πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...

well i wanted to post bout what a great friend he is and i relly lyk that in him 😳... nd since na i am seperated frm my friends at tis tym i feel so awwwww at his loyalty 😳

❀️Ysh❀️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rakhi_uv thumbnail
i aglee to tht πŸ˜‰ rocky has been a gr8 frnd to each of the 3 😳 bt then thts wat na everything abt him is gr8 πŸ˜†
Eloquent thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
lolz...NO ONE can ever be "better" than the desh ka dushtbin...yshuu after all this time, I trust you know this!!!!!!!!

Well...but I dunno...I find him boring! And I can't reconciliate myself to the fact that this guy's been strumming his guitar all his life...n all of a sudden he gets into Medical with the swish...he does nothing to evr study about.

When I see how hard my friends slogged for the CET and yet are still struggling to get admission..I feel like strangling dear dear dearie Rocky u know πŸ€”
rakhi_uv thumbnail

Originally posted by: xMarauderx

lolz...NO ONE can ever be "better" than the desh ka dushtbin...yshuu after all this time, I trust you know this!!!!!!!!

Well...but I dunno...I find him boring! And I can't reconciliate myself to the fact that this guy's been strumming his guitar all his life...n all of a sudden he gets into Medical with the swish...he does nothing to evr study about.

When I see how hard my friends slogged for the CET and yet are still struggling to get admission..I feel like strangling dear dear dearie Rocky u know πŸ€”

🀣 harshu u hav such an important point ther.....this guy frm no angle luks like a super intelligent medical student πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† wheras we all know wat the students actually hav to go thru n also the thing u said abt his so called craziness 4 music! its really odd to see him one fine day wake up n say he wants to do medical nowπŸ˜• esp wen his parents also gav him the authority to choose his own career!!!i mean luk at yuvi n his passion 4 music😳 he was ready to fite nething tht came between him n his guitar ofcourse only wid his red head besides him tho😳now thts the way to bπŸ˜ƒ 

as rattu also said the other day to rocky "atleast learn to b honest to urself !"n how true is tht.......rocky really shud b honest to himself!

bt only on his loyalty to frnds ....i can giv him full marks!

bt then so wud i giv the other 3 also......its not like rocky completely stands out 4 being a gr8 frnd! each of the 4 hav proved their loyalty n geniune care 4 each other πŸ˜ƒ 

Edited by rakhi_uv - 16 years ago
FollowYourHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
lolz i agree to hitler and raakhs πŸ˜‰ well honestly i never saw that passion that zeal in rocky, he says music is his life and wat nt bt smehow i cldnt ever feel that he realy connected wid his guitaar smethng smewhere was misshing or maybe it was my prejudice coz i hav wittenessed a rockstar whose chemistry sizzled wid his guitaar to such an extent that he looked incomplete without it 😍 😍

infact smetimes i felt he was more passionate abt fulfilling his dad's dreams the way he had voiced his stounch and firm aim to al his friends it was evident he realy wanted to do it and he never showed such fierce belief in his music.....

and as for rocky's individual story wel yaa its too kind of sainty saintyy and a bit boring but i wld definately give him full points for beng a real true loyal frined and for being them for each one of them through thick and thin i love the fact that hes there to satdn against his friends and tellt hem they wrong but then in the end hes also there to hold them wen they fall the friendship factor definately rocks
~Sirius*Ysh~ thumbnail
well ill agree wid harshu πŸ˜† no1 can be "better" dan desh ki dushtbin 🀣🀣🀣

and yea i agree its a little too much to do dat bt well u knw nthngs perfect and at least dis is all d dushtbin dats ter in this show!!! what im trying to say is in spite of d dushtbin der is a non-gary-stu below!!!!

and yea as rakhi sed [quote]rattu also said the other day to rocky "atleast learn to b honest to urself !"n how true is tht.......rocky really shud b honest to himself![/quote] or mebbe as rattu sed its pakka true!!!!!!!!! he HAS to b honest to himself first!!!!

and as twinny rightly said [quote] i never saw that passion that zeal in rocky, he says music is his life and wat nt bt smehow i cldnt ever feel that he realy connected wid his guitaar smethng smewhere was misshing or maybe it was my prejudice coz i hav wittenessed a rockstar whose chemistry sizzled wid his guitaar to such an extent that he looked incomplete without it   
[/quote] and brought in darling darling DARLING UV (wich ur not suposed to πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†) i agree dat his music connection was sumthing dey didnt shw enough... mebbe cos of d whole dads dream thingie bt it wasnt so deeply etched so u dunt feel lyk imparting any sympathy for him na??

Edited by ~Sirius*Ysh~ - 16 years ago
ash_star thumbnail
lol he's quite good looking 2....okay this isn't what 2 wanted to hear but i had to say it 😳
uvcraziestfan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
🀣🀣yeah well here its only d matter of frdship loyalty so i give him all the grace points but well wen his other qualities r concerned i agree wid u all πŸ˜•