Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

atohani99 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: Nancy_89

LMAO are you day dreaming? Divyanka in your house? Yeh isse janam mein nahin honewalaπŸ˜† LOL, y not??? Yeah I am day dreaming, chem is so boring when compared to Divya. LOL, who knows I'm still young, it could happen πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

So you went to see Divyanka and saw MOTTA Walia?🀣🀣🀣 Poor thing... OMG sorry yaar but it's funny. Yeah, he is MOTTA, no joke πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. But yeah it was really annoying, but waht was funny, was seeing these people about 30-40, running to see him and leaving their kids behind, I just started laughing πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
This happened to a friend of mine too she didn't met the actor she wanted to Its so fustrating when that happens
IF you receive share karna bhool na mateπŸ˜› LOL, I doubt I'll get it now, but IF I do, I will πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

-Srishty- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
^Yeh day dreaming with Divyanka is better than geo or chem πŸ˜†

I'm not denying he has really become lil chubby... Those aunties are soo funny but how careless πŸ˜• leave their children because of Ram!!!

Good, otherwise 😑 πŸ˜†
atohani99 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nancy_89

^Yeh day dreaming with Divyanka is better than geo or chem πŸ˜† Yeah it is πŸ˜†

I'm not denying he has really become lil chubby... Those aunties are soo funny but how careless πŸ˜• leave their children because of Ram!!! LOL I know, it was soo bad, I just felt sorry for the kids, coz one of them started to cry coz his mum was running to meet Walia

Good, otherwise 😑 πŸ˜† LOL, yeah I don't worry, I would 

rushvi99 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Leena soo sorry for being late... 😳

WOW you did a terrific job πŸ‘

Really well written πŸ˜ƒ
atohani99 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rushvi99

Leena soo sorry for being late... 😳

WOW you did a terrific job πŸ‘

Really well written πŸ˜ƒ

LOL nice to see u in here Rushvi, so what do u think of Divya??? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

noodles thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Lol you met Ram. Well i heard that story of yours too many times so no more comments. πŸ˜† Poor kids. Such careless mother. πŸ˜† I wanna write my paragraph to Leena is it too late?
atohani99 thumbnail

Originally posted by: noodles

Lol you met Ram. Well i heard that story of yours too many times so no more comments. πŸ˜† Poor kids. Such careless mother. πŸ˜† I wanna write my paragraph to Leena is it too late?

Yeah I did, thanx Noodles, it still hurts me. Yeah I couldn;t believe it, my m8s and I were just gobsmacked by how careless they were. Umm u can PM her, I don't think it will b too late, better late than never

noodles thumbnail
If a bunch a teenager boys were surprised by that it must have been bad. πŸ˜• πŸ˜†
Yes, i PMed Leena 😊
atohani99 thumbnail

Originally posted by: noodles

If a bunch a teenager boys were surprised by that it must have been bad. πŸ˜• πŸ˜†
Yes, i PMed Leena 😊

LOL trust me Noodles, it was bad πŸ˜†

Ok, kl

noodles thumbnail
So dont you guys hope Divyanka joins I-F soon? πŸ˜ƒ