21 June - Update

Haviva thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Hi Again Folks, I am really sorry if someone else was going to do the updates, but my update of 20 June was Closed off by one of the moderator, and I find that unfair as they can tell me then closing that topic.

Anyways here is an update for 21 June Episode:-

- Nikki shows her engagement ring to Prinyanka and express how happy she is. Priyanka ask her to go and show it to her sister Anoushka and Nikki informs her that she has already spoken to Anoushka which shocks Priyanka. Priyanka warns Nikki, but Nikki just ask Priyanka to attend her wedding and if possible to bring to Anoushka along.

- Priyanka goes to Rahul and ask him to do something to stop the wrong doings in the House. But Rahul tells her that when his own wife is doing wrong then how can he stop someone else. Priyanka questions him, and he tells her that you told me Raj is leaving town, but he is still here and you still go and meet him, is this not a sin. Priyanka says that her meeting with Raj is not a Sin but was for a purpose and he cannot call that a Sin. Rahul tells her that as Anoushka has gone and stayed with Kunal which you do not call a sin, you can also go and stay with Raj I do not care. At that minute Rishab enters and tells Priyanka that everything you, your brother or Anoushka does is not a Sin, but what we brothers do is a SIN? Priyanka leaves in anger

- Rahul tells Rishab that whenever I accuse Priyanka my heart does not agree that the accusations are true. Rishab tells him very soon I will bring a New Sunlight in your life

- On the other hand Priyanka calls Raj and ask him when is he leaving. Raj informs that he has already left her long ago. But Priyanka informs him that people still see you with me. And please leave the town for good, upon that Raj informs her that he is leaving the same day at 4 for London. And Priyanka ask him to do her a favor, as of when he reaches London he calls Rahul and inform him that. Meanwhile Rahul is on the wheelchair behind Priyanka. Raj ask about the wedding of Rishab & Nikki and Priyanka informs him that is this wedding a wedding, no it is not. And Rahul thinks that she is talking about his and Priyanka's wedding. That is when Priyanka turns around and see Rahul and just walks away.

- Kunal calls some official to issue a court notice to stop the wedding as the wedding is illegal as Rishab is already married and have not divorced his first wife. But the official inform him that the Court is close and they cannot get the Stop order today which shocks Kunal.

- Rishab goes to Gargi's house to invite her for the wedding. And says that he can no longer take the relationship of Kunal and Anoushka and have decided to carry on with his life. In that time Anoushka calls Gargi and informs that there is no relationship between her and Kunal and they were just friends. But while Anoushka was talking to Gargi Rishab takes the phone and ask Gargi to remain quiet. And later Rishab ask Gargi to ask Anoushka to meet her, but Anoushka replies she cannot as she does not have enough time and all this is heard by Rishab instead of Gargi. Anoushka also informs Rishab thinking it is Gargi on the other hand that she is leaving town in sometime.

- Raman and Meera are in the room and are not talking. Kunal calls Meera and ask her if she does not mind talking to him. And Meera tells that I do not mind talking to you but there are few people who would mind and she goes out of the Room. And Kunal ask Meera to stop the wedding. And Meera informs Kunal that till she is tehre she will not allow this wedding to take place, and Kunal is happy and says I was expecting that from you.

- Meera comes in the hall and throws away the wedding prepartion Thali and Rishab enters and Meera ask Rishab to ask all the people to leave and Rishab ask them to leave. But Rishab while going up to his room tells Meera that you asked me to stop and I did but who will stop those who are going away.

- Rishab enter's Nikki's room and she is all ready as a bride. And Rishab ask her to come with her. On their way down Meera comes and ask where they are going, and Rishab calls for Rahul and Rahul follows them. Meera ask them to stop but no one listens. Meera and Priyanka are shock. And Meera informs to Priyanka that today the sin that is going to happen in this house cannot be washed by your prayers or my long years of prayers. This sin will destroy the Lamba Family.

- Kunal bids goodbye to Raj & Anoushka and Anoushka thanks him once again.

- Kunal then says that can someone tell me where should I go? END

Precap:-

Rishab telling Anoushka that you come to the temple with Kuhu and I shall return you your sister Nikki. Anoushka says you cannot blackmail me, and Rishab say Choice is yours..your Sister or your Daughter!

Hope no one will object if I did the update again

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

somia thumbnail

sorry wrong post๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by somia - 16 years ago
Kim_ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
You wrote an update too

I'm not writting anymore ๐Ÿ˜ณ

you can write it, it's very hard,

I think I wrote in too much detail
ashbipasha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Great update!!!Wonderful job!!!
Haviva thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kim_

You wrote an update too

I'm not writting anymore ๐Ÿ˜ณ

you can write it, it's very hard,

I think I wrote in too much detail

I did not mean to write the updates to upset you. I only wrote because I did not see any post of update, so I watched and wrote. But I may not be able to write it everyday! As I am at work and everyone expects an Early Update.

Sorry if I offended you!๐Ÿ˜•

Kim_ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Haviva

I did not mean to write the updates to upset you. I only wrote because I did not see any post of update, so I watched and wrote. But I may not be able to write it everyday! As I am at work and everyone expects an Early Update.

Sorry if I offended you!๐Ÿ˜•

it's okay Haviva๐Ÿ˜ณ I already told pinky that it airs in canada after one has already watched it, that's why it was late, so if you like to post it feel free๐Ÿ˜Š

S.Omar thumbnail
Thanks for the update....u r doing a great job.