so TP n Rocky in love with each other!

FreeBird03 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 16 years ago
hmm so rocky relaized in today's epi that he loves TP and rattu asks him to go n tell her...tomorrow's epi will be interesting 😛 as its TP shaadi and she's also in love with rocky.. 😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-aditi- thumbnail
yeah am waiting eagerly for 2days epi 😛
rakhi_uv thumbnail
yeah its official now 😉 thanks to the happy realisation made to rocky by rattu 😳 😆 i hope it dusnt get too filmy n all now tht rocky knos hes in luv wid tp n wid her wedding day cuming 😕

bt i wonder y mansi was always denying initially in all her interviews tht ther wont b ne romantic track btwn her n vipul in 4??

neways hope the show continues the being unique even after this n dusnt get too predictable like other shows!
~Sirius*Ysh~ thumbnail
yea i was thinking the same thing rakhi!... y did dey deny it 😔

but you know i think its cute... i have luved their chemistry since IC itself...

and when u luk at it na, tp nd rocky ka friendship wasnt shown so much u knw... tpz nd rattu's was too gud!!

but the friendship bet tp nd rocky wasnt potrayed and then itself we all guessed u know... cos mannu nd tpz friendship was shown nd rattuz nd tpz is very famous 😆😆

nd yea i liked the way they came to the point... i mean rocky-tp r cute bt v dunt hv so much charector building on rocky u knw... so i dunno bt i think now the focus will shift to him too...

😃

looking forward to it!!!!
Quirky thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
yea n they lookin cute... 😳
especially tp in those punjabis 😛
aisha1 thumbnail
yaar cool , lekin mujhe bhi dekhna hai 😭 😭 yeh SAAB kyun khatam ho gaya mere pass , main suicide karne ja rahin hoon
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
lol 😆

anyway uff its rocky TP love them since IC
srishti bhutani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
same here 😉 i jus luv their chem 😳 they rock 👏
daewa thumbnail
i whant the videos of 4four