21-06- Written/Video Update

klueless thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 16 years ago
pia and Jw are walking on some street  close to each other and pia tells JW that she knows that he is with her because of Bani ( Duh , Smart girl - brains are finally working )when suddenly a woman turns up and offers JW a goodluck charm saying it will bring back his love and he will need it soon ..also gives him a bracelet ...Pia tells him not to take it ..
Ad calls Ma and talks about DDG how he was planning to make her a weapon and in that process he fell in love with her ..Ma says she knows thta he loves DDG.
 Bani goes to the ATM and withdraws some cash and pays the doc ..meanwhile a guy is tailing her keeping a track of her actions .
AD is with her Then the same lady appears and gives AD /Bani the charm ..to which Bani says " nazar Bani ko lagti thi DDG ko nahi .."
next Bani ius shown drinking coffee  alone in a restaurant and she  dizzy's,faints and slips to the ground ..Pia is watching her smirks .B wakes up in some other place and Pia  asks what should i call u  'Sauten ya behen '..then cooly informs  B  that she is schizophernic  . Pia tells B that she loves JW ( tell us something new na )and she must stay away from them (JP )..or else she will hurt Bani like never before ..meri kasam hai yeh she vows
Bani recalls about their bygone days  Flashback on the 3 sisters .
A car was following B, it stops and Pushy slips out ..Bani is suprised and shocked to see him .Pushy asks her to get in the car addresing her as DDG  , asks him how come he is here ?
he tells her that  a person thinks one thing but something else comes about ..dont think too much says he knows all about her , what she went thru and her plan to avenge JW . Bani says she has far to go ...But Pushkar doesnt think so and tells her that her destination is just around the corner .
Push takes Bani to the grave yard says there is a short cut from here to where he is taking her -
JW asks Rano why she had called him on the phone earlier .she hands him a letter ..J skims thru it and says he doesnt understand a thing ..tellls Rano she knows him , has she ever heard him speak about Turkey ??
Rano says she knows who AD is ..( does she ? )

Rano, Ranveer , JB, Ad and Pia are all at a party in a club ..surrounded by the press ..Pushy too arrives and greets Pia ..saying Hi Mrs Walia ..then Oops sorry I forgot J&B got married ..so what do i call you Now ..? Miss dixit ..i think i will call you Pia .then looking towards JB who were being congratulated he irks pia furthermore saying ..JB look like they are made for each other ..👏 well done Pushy darling 👏
 The reporters  buzzing around questioning JW ..when one asked him about an award he got ..Jw asks When ?
20 years back replys the reporter ..tell us about your future plans JB walk off .
 in India The Kids are watching videos with Daadi and Aditya 
Pia reflects on Pushys words and hits on the drinks she feels dizzy and pulls out some tablets and  about to swallow them  when Bani comes and stops her ...Episode ends
 I wonder why Bani stopped Pia ???
Is Rano really On to AD  ?
either JW has developed ancient amnesia or he is suppressing whatever happened in turkey 20 years back or AD is mistaken ..and the person who he wants to avenge isnt JW but His bad Twin ..? could it be possible JW had a evil twin Brother ..?
Once again Konfusion se ..

Klue

Video By Sadaf45
Video--21st June--Watch online

Edited by ziddi - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ducky_euro thumbnail
thanQ for this
oh, i hate pia:P
banibanijai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks frnd
seemd bani should get alert with pia now
solly21 thumbnail
👏 👏 👏 Thanks soo much. omg pia needs a slap.
trinichick thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wasn't Pia in a Mental Assylum yesterday?
Kasam Se is becoming more and more disjointed... there is NOOOOOOOO continuity! It is really getting ridiculous!
sizzlingangel thumbnail
Thank you! 👏
I wonder what is the 'round the corner' destination? 🤔
smiles_uk thumbnail
thxxxxxxx 👏 pia is alot smarter than bani..played the same drug game bani did :d
milkey007 thumbnail
thanks
well only puskar knows how to handle pia.
loka thumbnail
Confuse se...so much confusion 😆 I Am not sure of anything anymore 😆
i8f EKTA were to write this as a book 😆 book will go down the drains 😆
What is the story again? (after 2 years of watching I don't get it 😆 )
Wafah thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Well it could be Jai's dad...since Uday Walia...and Jai Walia...look alike...So maybe It is Jai's Father's past....