Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

season915 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

How is this even debatable? As many above said, the answer is straight and simple. 21st century!!!!

Women don't work because it is required. Nowadays, parents raise girls and boys alike and give them the same education, so, why would you expect them to not work? If males want to be breadwinners to satisfy the ego, so do women. Why would anyone throw away 15 years of education to make chapatis all their lives?

Yes, being a housewife is a difficult job also and you get paid in love. Indeed! But, women of today are able to balance the two responsibilities quite well. And, why is love important only to women? I mean, I am sure men want a little bit of payment in love also! So, why can't they share responsibilities? They can earn bread together and make bread together also πŸ˜‰! It's high time men come out of their shell.

And yes, when we are talking about men and women walking shoulder to shoulder in the world, they are equal only if they work. Men need no time to come and say that they are the earners and put you down. When the competition is on an all-time high, it is better to have something of your own instead of banking on love all the time. Desh independent ho gaya and you still want to keep women at home rolling dough 😲?

And, dude bhindi-biryaani khaane ka utna hi mann ho to khud banana sikh lo. It's high time now that men start doing their stuff themselves. Once a woman starts working, there is extra money inflow and men still have to depend on them for homely affiars. Sucks, doesn't it? It comes as no surprise that this post was made by a male member! πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by: guess_gallery

Note:- If it is quite necessary to work due to family responsibilities

then it is exception if not so then why are you occupying a seat.

And about this, aren't their ample men who take admission and then drop out just because they can't manage it? What about those seats? And, this is insane! If not required, why waste a seat?? So, if your husband is well-educated and earns, why should you study? Great! So, some years down the lane, God forbid but if something happens to your husband, what do you do? Depend on the insurance money, go ask your parents or in-laws for money?

The whole thing about taking care of kids, making food, looking after elders and all, it's time now for men to come out of the mould and start sharing these responsibilities.

I am still unable to understand how this post found a place in GA. πŸ˜•

Edited by rutumodi915 - 16 years ago
zee_girl thumbnail
im sorry to say this topic is absolutely chuvenistic.. whats next... should women not be educated? as per your logic...whats the point if all they have to do is get married and have babies... or better yet lets kill all baby girls after all they are a "burden" ..and here I thought our generation would be the one where such inequality would be considered laughable!
I suppose its not really your fault your ideal environment is most likely where women are constantly degraded and considered to be a man's property or worse their husband slave whose only happiness should be their husband's happiness.
seriously dude go for some sensitivity classes and change your attitude !!!
ps. your little disclaimer in the end is quite pointless you were hoping to find people who agreed with your regressive ideals.

..oneOone.. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
1)     Is it necessary for a woman to work even though not much required??

Yes, it is necessary........we can't waste our studies like this........we work hard 4 our degree's right from the time when we were born.........1st our parents taught us to speak........than our teacher old us to deal with others.........and then to deal with the substances in this world........and if in the end........we just work as a house wife........that means we kill our youth and our childhood 4 those useless pieces of papers......as being a house-wife, our that degress are nothing more than useless pieces of papers........if we ask u guys to waste those degree's will u agree.....??

2)   Is being a housewife not a profession (I agree in this work you are not paid in cash but paid in love)

no..........don't call it a profession........it is a responsibility.........to which the girls perform with their full........u guys can't do those things which e girls are able to do........Mostly.......and u said about money........so tell u the truth......we can't fill our need with love..........i know money is never anything........love is the root of success and money is its peak........but still........it creates a big difference

3)   If you work in today's society then only are you equal to Menzz kya???

No........i agree with u.......Women are never equal to men......Men is a piece of hardwork.....and women is a piece of softness.........but it was not said without having proof that Behind Every Successful Man There Is A Women..........we are behind u.......and thats why u can see that in a company.......there is more men than a women.......We never compare ourself with u

lolz
ana πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜›
season915 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mermaid_QT

yeah, we r  now talking about shoes they buy with their money, rn't we?

Good one QT! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

This post and the guy's reply surprise me. πŸ˜•

universe_megha thumbnail

Is it Necessary for a woman to work after "Marriage"???

Yes, of course. Therez no doubt abt it. In this 21st century wen women are struggling for their rights and position in rural as well as urban areas it is very necessary for women to prove their worth to men. They hv not to be confined to d four walls of the house and carve a niche for themselves. Men have always claimed to be the bread earners and have maintained a dominating position in the family. Time is now changing as change is d need of the hour.

Is it necessary for a woman to work even though not much required??

Yes again. If it is not required economically for a women to work and occupy a seat still she shud work to experience the freedom to earn n spend, to enjoy the benefits of working and most importantly to be self-dependent.

Is being a housewife not a profession (I agree in this work you

are not paid in cash but paid in love).

Profession is sumthing which is based on ones academic qualification..so u cant call the job of a housewife a profession.

If you work in today's society then only are you equal to Menzz kya???

No. of course not. Women and Men both are Humans so both are equal whether or not they work.

Why is it that only women are expected to perform the family responsibilties?? Men can also share them considering the lavish payment (love).

ajeebhotum thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

This is hardly debatable, I mean as everyone above said, this is the 21ST CENTURY!

Originally posted by: Believe

Why is it men are permitted to be obsessed about their work, but women are only permitted to be obsessed about men? πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜›

hmmm, Its funny that you say that, especially now!πŸ€”

100% agree with Priya di! Work is a better obsession!😎

1) Is it necessary for a woman to work even though not much required??

Yes, definatly, this is very highly requaried. We as women do not want to depend on men for EVERYTHING! A working womam makes a statement that she does not need anyone, and she can stand on her own two feet.

2)Is being a housewife not a profession (I agree in this work you are not paid in cash but paid in love).

Alright, I agree it is a profession, I see many doing it aswell, but again if you have noticed, that was in the 'olden days' meaning, Grandmas, great grandma, and so on.

3)If you work in today's society then only are you equal to Menzz kya???

well, this one I actually think its is true in other countries. Women who work are looked up to by respect.

-Rachna [Meaning to offence to anyone]

Edited by indianhomey1992 - 16 years ago
angel_111 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Is this a joke ????? Ohh well .. so we still have some extinct people alive who think that women "OCCUPY" Seats when they work πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† .. And please tell me what has marriage got to do with if a woman should work or not ?? And why is the kitchen only responsibilty of a woman ? I do not understand the question "WHY" a woman needs to work. Well for starters because she wants to have a career. To be financially independent. To thrive to acheive something in the society. We work because we want to, not because we have to. And I think I say for all women when I say that no seats are being occupied when we work. We deserve to be on those seats and that is why we are there.
~LiL*PrInCeZ~ thumbnail
Guys, this is not a debate, its a discussion. It isnt meant to show women as inferiors to men or degrade them in any way. As Ahmed stated in his post, its Work day today and us CC thought this would be an interesting discussion. As for Chauvanism, this topic is brought to you by the entire CC team and Ahmed is the only guy in the group so no such thing can be said. Basically, discuss the pros and cons of working woman vs. housewife. This thread is meant to be taken lightheartedly so dont make more out of it than it actually is.
music_rules thumbnail
i don't think they should because they have housework to do as well. but hats off to all the women that work and take care of their homes.
i think women only work either when they are bored at home πŸ˜†
or if they really need money so they have to work
( i really don't know why they HAVE to work) but if u live in america or out of india i think u need to work even if u don't want to because then u can't live) money is very important! πŸ˜‰
contingency thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Is it Necessary for a woman to work after "Marriage"???

Yes, of course. then she won't feel like going after her in-laws. (joke joke) but yes it is a twenty first century time and women need to work if just to be self-dependent and experience that their degrees are not being wasted

Is it necessary for a woman to work even though not much required??

yes to be selfdepended and experience freedom

Is being a housewife not a profession (I agree in this work you

are not paid in cash but paid in love).

Of course it is but tomorrow if the husband dies the woman can't earn money on love nahπŸ˜†

If you work in today's society then only are you equal to Menzz kya???

No, of course not. Women are always equal to men no matter. But working in today's society is a sign that the woman is independent

good discussion😊

kaliegh