Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 16 years ago
I like Arasi, Lakshmi and Bhandam.

Arase is action packed drama. Sivachandran, Radhika, Ganga, GJs acting is super there πŸ‘ and then we do have Udhay 😳 😳 whom I like a lot these days πŸ˜†

Lakshmi cause of Nethra, her background music πŸ˜† and mottai madhu. She is a stylish villi πŸ˜‰ Poobalan is one of the smart cop, Vijay Adiraj and of course ChetanπŸ˜‰

Bhandam, I don't watch so much of this serial cause of the airing time. But I do like Nalinis acting there and the Jeeva character has bring a live to that's serial.

The we do have Kolangal, I hate this serial but its my dinner time serial πŸ˜† cause I eat my evening food by that time and the comedy is good there sometimes.
pokkiri26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
well I like ARASI

This serial is fantastic to watch Radhika maddam has a super storyline attached to this serial. The charcters intersting everythings is awesome.

I wish the director does not switch for this serial he for sure knows how to direct.

I am Arasi Fan 😊
loka thumbnail
I am ardent Radhika fan...so it is Arase for me πŸ˜‰ (No surprises there πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† )
mellisai thumbnail

My vote - Arase.
Well, I sorta liked Anjali and Lakshmi serial before, but I stopped watching Lakshmi regularly after Santhos death. Anjali... I missed many episodes and now I'm quite lost... So my vote goes to Arase.

brinny_g thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
arasi - even though i don't like the way radhika portrays other women..the storyline is good. KK is my fave character
Caryn thumbnail
I have voted for Arase as well. It is with least flaws at the moment as compared to other serials.

I actually spend my 1/2 hour to sit in one place and watch this.

Second, I would go for Laksmi but if I miss 1 or 2 episodes, I am not really bothered about it. I really like Poobalan's, Nethra's and Madhu's acting here. Others are so and so.
jigglypuff726 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

i like anandham & lakshmi the best. anandham cos of ACD-priya and lakshmi cos of lachu & jeeva and ACD's pivotal role as bad boy arjun.πŸ˜›

arasi has to be serial i dislike the most. half an hour of radhika glorifying herself.. erghh.. spare me. the police uniform look just doesn't suit her. does she even look in the mirror? i'm sorry for being so mean but radhika really pisses me off.πŸ˜•

dasa1 thumbnail
I like Bandham. I like their reasonably logical approach that they maintain in the story.

I like parts of Arasi serial but I hate this Ganga character so much that nowadays I hardly see the serial itself. Also I feel that this Karthikeyan is punishing Arasi beyond all normal limits for hiding one incident which even if it was a big thing does not deserve such a punishment.

People here may not agree with me but I like Kolangal serial specially for Adhi-Abhi confrontations and I am sure when Abhi becomes a big businesswoman, it will be a wonderful sight to see Adhi's face. We have lots of abatham characters/situations in this serial but still parts of the serial are quite good and watchable.

Anjali is pretty much in a ordinary level only.

Anandham has ACD/Priya and abhirami's acting as the only plus points. Karthik/shanti' roles are real minus for the serial.

I don't see other serials and so can't comment on them.
Edited by dasa1 - 16 years ago
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: dasa1

People here may not agree with me but I like Kolangal serial specially for Adhi-Abhi confrontations and I am sure when Abhi becomes a big businesswoman, it will be a wonderful sight to see Adhi's face.

Me too is looking forward to see Abhi become a big business tycon while Adhi goes down. Cant wait to see when them come to know they are siblings, a big tsunami will arise I guessπŸ˜†