Did Krishna really get married?

neel_jay thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

hi, can anyone tell us if Krishna really get married to Karan? what happens to Parth? dying to know...
Thanks!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

trina_saras thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Whether or not Krishna actually got married is what everyone wants to know. We have to wait and see the outcome. I personally think she didn't because there were some holes in the logic behind her marriage to Karan.
maleeha thumbnail
krishna did get married to Karan unfortunatley. However on the wedding night she finds out that Karan is evil. SHe over hears karan telling some goons to kill Parth, .Krishna is shocked and the episode ends there,cant wait to see what happens next.
Rinkalp90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: maleeha

krishna did get married to Karan unfortunatley. However on the wedding night she finds out that Karan is evil. SHe over hears karan telling some goons to kill Parth, .Krishna is shocked and the episode ends there,cant wait to see what happens next.

omggg finally, its about time, shes finally gonna know it.. 😊 goodluck to krishna veera and parth..
trina_saras thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Now that Veer, Veera, and Krishna know that Parth is alive, I don't think Karan can hide his guilt anymore. I can't wait to see what happens with the triangle of Parth-Krishna-Karan. I don't think she will confront Karan just yet.  At the very least, I hope there is no real "wedding night" for Krishna and Karan knowing what she knows now.  What a first-class jerk Karan is.  I hope now Parth fights for his woman.Edited by trina1 - 16 years ago
teadybear thumbnail
now the triangle parth-krishna-karan is so interesting.i think veera and veer are going to help parth and krishna out.
the serial is getting better and better.cant wait to see what happens next.please dont shut down this serial.we love it.