rani not engaged to aditya chopra-article

fashionvista thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

HAVE RANI-ADITYA GOT ENGAGED?: A file picture of Bollywood actress Rani Mukherjee. Grapevine has it that Rani got engaged to filmmaker and producer Aditya Chopra in a secret ceremony. However, Yash Raj sources have denied the rumours (TOI Photo)

MUMBAI: Rumours were rife on Tuesday about the engagement of producer-director Aditya Chopra to actress Rani Mukherjee.

According to industry sources, the two got engaged on Monday with only close friends attending the engagement. Rani reportedly wore an outfit designed by designer Pallavi Jaikishen.

However, while Rani and Aditya were not available for comment, Yash Raj Films spokesperson Monika Bhattacharya denied any such event. "It is not true,'' she said.

Actor Anupam Kher, who was supposed to be on the guest list of the engagement, also rubbished the rumour.

Aditya, who got married to Payal Malhotra in 2001, filed for divorce early this year. However, his family was not happy with the separation which even led to reports of a showdown between Yash Chopra and his son.

Yash Raj Films denied these reports as well, saying the father-son duo shared a cordial relationship.
< =text/> var RN = new String (Math.random()); var RNS = RN.substring (2,11); var b2 = '</>'; if (doweshowbellyad==1) be llyad.innerHTML = b2;

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Singh23 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
tfs i just saw that, so i guess all those articles form yesterday were fake/lies.
mwow thumbnail

Originally posted by: Singh23

tfs i just saw that, so i guess all those articles form yesterday were fake/lies.

I think this one is like another ash-abhishek story. They will call it rumours until they have kids and cannot hide it anymore!
mango-frost thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: angelgirl16

I swear.....what a hilarious news that wass 😆 😆 And some ppl took it to casting couch 🤣

i noeee...how rediculouss!!

music_rules thumbnail
thanks...
because i don't think they look to good together! 😕