Sallu_King thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago

Hey Guys

Here is the Written Update

Rajji goes over Durga and say if i had done something wrong give me one chance to solve it.Rajji say i don't want to leave this house.Durga goes over Veer and say today i have understand that i was wrong,i made a mistake to reconize Rajji.Durga start crying and say when u weere young u do a lot of msitakes,i forget a ll of them,u can't forget my 1 mistake.Durga say to Rajji u can stop him to leave this house plzz tell to him to not go.Raji say to Veer plzz agree.Veer say to Durga i can never be happy after staying away from you.Durga cry and goes to her room.Rajji wanted to go but DD say let her go..Mahi come to the stoor room..DM ask what u want?Mahi say i thought i should start my packing i khew its after 1 week but if we forget anything..DM say Shabd do his packing himself.Mahi say i need a suitcase for my own packing.Mahi was going but when she turn,she saw DM is puting some clothes of the weeding in a suitcase.Mahi come outside and say why Kamya didi marriage was not been happend,i think for that she come like that and say why no one is not telling me the truth..Brij tell everything to Moni&Soni..Moni say i am very worried about Rajji..Soni say i khew it first that Durga aunty is like that,i don't khow why she don't like Rajji.Brij explain her to not talk like that..Mahi come to Kamya room and Kamya is putting the mehendi and saying that Rajveer will like it a lot because i have written his name.Mahi make a noise.Kamya say go from here.Mahi say i am ur friend,i come here to put u the mehendi.Mahi say i will make u the dulhaan i khew today its ur marriage.Kamya scream loudly and say go from here.DM come and say what are u doing here?she take Mahi with her and goes.Kamya say friend,everyone are my dushmaan,i hate them.DM come outside and say to Mahi i say u many time to stay away from this house,u still come here..

Rajji come to Durga room with Simran.Rajji wanted to give Simran to Durga but Durga say take her away from me,i don't want that she come like that,i am very bad..Rajji say u are her nani.Durga say plzz forgive me.Rajji say plz forget what happened and say Simran need u and me,we both will take care of her..Durga say i have realise now that i can't take care of her now DD told me this.Rajji say he say this because he was angry.Rajji say if u don't take her in ur hand its mean u doesn't love Veena dii.Durga say plzz don't say that,i love her a lot,Durga take Simran in her hand.Veer is watching this and smiling.Durga say to Rajji from now u are Simran aunty..Guddu is counting the money its 50 Thounsands,he put 45 Thounsands in the drawer,Preeto come.Preeto saw the money,Guddu say its my work money 5 Thounsands,Preeto say just 5.Preeto say its all mine,Guddu say yes,Guddu is thinking how can i give this 45 Thounsands to Brij,she won't take from me,i earn this money for him.Jyoti come to the dinning table and saw the breakfast is not there.DD come.Durga come and ask what happend?Jyoti say Rajji doesn't do the breakfast,Jyoti ask to DD are u hungry?DD say yes,Jyoti say me too.Durga say u can't bring the breakfast for you and for ur father,do ur work urself.Veer come.Durga say i will bring the breakfast till Rajji came.Durga come.DD say to Durga u eat too with us.Durga say i will eat with Rajji.DD is calling Rajji.Veer say she is feeding Simran..Rajji come and say i was feeding Simran so i am late,Durga say its ok.DD say u put the food i will come fast,he goes,Veer goes too..Durga is looking upset,Rajji ask why are u looking upset?Durga say i am thinking about Brij,what he is thinking of me.Rajji say everything will be fine,i will talk to Brij.Rajji say no one will say something wrong about u..Shabd come to Sareen room and say i am going to the office,i will be late.Sareen say i want to talk u about  something.Shabd ask what happend?Sareen say u khew tomorrow is 18th June.Shabd say i khew i can never forget this day.Sareen say i want u to stay at home tomorrow.Shabd say some clients are coming to meet me from London for a very important meeting.Sareen say i khew u are busy.Sareen say u khew why i am saying this.Mahi come with pooja thali,Shabd&Sareen do the puja,Mahi say i will leave now.DM come and do puja too.Mahi goes outside and hear that Sareen say i hope we will get the shanti due to the puja and get ride of 18 June.Mahi is shocked.episode ends on Mahi face.

Comments:Nice Episode.Jyoti Is Alone In Home Now😆..I Don't Think Durga Changed,She Is Just Acting I Think.I Think On 18th June Kamya Marriage Was Not Been Happend,So She Come Mad Or Rajveer Doesn't Come In The Marriage.I Will Rate 10/10.

Now Ur Guys Wonderful Comments

Edited by Circut - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zaynah thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks so much for the update 😃
AmazingHuh thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
thanks for the wonderful update...
Vandu4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks a lot 😛
is Durga has changed really?
Shantell thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Cheers 4 da g8 updte..N who nos if shes really changed.. 😳
xox.iloveyou thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for d update
i doubt it that durga changed, but after all that begging and stuff i really dont know 😕
Malajiji thumbnail
Thanks Circut for a grreaat update...
I do Hope Durgaji will be better behaved with Raaji.. wishfull thinking..
Malajiji thumbnail
Thanks for the greeeat update Circut.
I do hope Durga will be better with Raaji..
Wishfull thinkin
Thank you Circut for the very nice update.

Well done. 👏
Barishkiduaa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
tnx for the update 👏

but i think durga wouldn not change yust acting ,,. 😕

anyewas love ashii, 😃