Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

le_me_star thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
hey really nice part πŸ‘ !!!!!!!.......i can imagine the scene in the classroom....when some where firlting and other working or better copping πŸ˜† .....man i can't understand angad πŸ˜‰ .....he change girlfriend every singal day πŸ˜† ......but i like him like that 😊 πŸ˜† 😊 .......he fun.... 😊 ....i can't believe that kripa things that of poor angad   πŸ˜­ .......so now they are going home to help kashish with the party arrengment 😊 πŸ˜‰ 😊 ....i can't wait for the next part.....contnue soon plzzzzzzzz πŸ‘
roshaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: le_me_star

hey really nice part πŸ‘ !!!!!!!.......i can imagine the scene in the classroom....when some where firlting and other working or better copping πŸ˜† .....man i can't understand angad πŸ˜‰ .....he change girlfriend every singal day πŸ˜† ......but i like him like that 😊 πŸ˜† 😊 .......he fun.... 😊 ....i can't believe that kripa things that of poor angad   πŸ˜­ .......so now they are going home to help kashish with the party arrengment 😊 πŸ˜‰ 😊 ....i can't wait for the next part.....contnue soon plzzzzzzzz πŸ‘

oh thank you soooooooooooo  much for your wonderful comment !!

😳

roshaa thumbnail

thanks !!! πŸ˜ƒ

roshaa thumbnail

Ek pal ke liye

Part : 4

The gang went to the khanna house and saw kashish standing on the stairs pointing towords her room .

The gang went up to kashish room.

KASHISH AND SUJAL ROOM

Kas: okay good you all are here now listen to me carefully .

Kashish told kripa and kavya to go to sujal office and keep him busy with some stuff and keep asking question and he should not come home early from office.then she told angad and anjali that they should also go to the office but keep busy dillip and  Suryaban Asking him about diffrents things etc. then she told neev and prachi to take naina and gaytari to shopping and keep them busy too. While she,kajal and josh to arangments for the party as it was a surprise party .

Kripa and kavya at sujal office

S: oh…kripa kavya what are you doing here ( standing up from the chair)

K: oh we we… kavya?

Kav: we ..arr came to meet you.

K: and to see the office.

S: oh …come sit.

Kripa and kavya talked to him about random things until ….

S: okay yar its getting late lets go home and talk as kashish will be waiting for us.

Kavya and kripa look towords each other. As kashish told them that sujal should be not come home until she calls them and say that they can come home.

K: Project !

S: ? what?

Kav: yeh project. Ammm….. which is the latest project you got..

S: well …. Y r you asking .

K: ammm…… ahhhhh….water

S: what happened kripa ? water?

Kav: Water ? ( looking at kripa that is she mad )

K: yes water !! I need water plz get it for me sujal bhaiya

S: okay ….

Sujal went out his cabin. To get water .

Kripa and kavya were trying there stupid ideas to keep sujal at office but don't worry our angad and anjali are not stupid like kavya and kripa . they did the best thing to keep dillip and  Suryaban at office which was that they started fighting and after fighting they had to listen there fathers long lecture which was enough to waste time.

A: anjali you metal

Anj: what ? angad are r u okay !

Angad wink at her telling to start fighting and then anjali get to know that what was angad plan to waste time.

Anj: you r mad

A: you look like a witch…..

Anj: you ahhh…..

And then there dads started giving them long long lecture.

SHOPPING MALL

N: is this shooping going to end

P: it will be only finshed when kashish bhabhi call us.

Poor neev he was stuck . and it was so boring for him as he was a guy and he hate shopping but he had to stay there until his sister kashish call him and tell him to come back home.

The arrangements was done and now kashish called all of them to come back home.

Sujal ,kripa,angad,prachi ,dillip, Suryaban,gaytari,naina and neev.

Entered the house which was all dark then they hear

SURPRISE……………….the lights turn on the house was full decorated and people were there.

Kashish came forword and said happy anniversay to sujal sujal said same to her and then they cut the cake . when kashish spoke in sujal ear . you are going to be a dad. Sujal was so happy that he picked up kashish and swing her around in his arms while everyone said awww…. !! it was the best aniversary gift for sujal. Everyone was happy . everyone was dancing in pairs. Neev asked prachi,Kavya asked anjali,josh asked kajal,sujal asked kashish only angad and kripa were left . when naina came and forced angad and kripa to dance together.

While dancing angad asked kripa

A: so krips whats up

K: arrggg … how many times I tell you don't call me with that name.

A: yeh yeh!!

K: angad don't go with rani

A: what?

K: I mean you are taking her to the date plz don't take her to the date ….she is simple and I don't want you to broke her heart . by doing this..

A: well… I am not going with her out as she got a date with her crush.

K:what?

A: well she wanted  to go out with me to make jelouse the guy she like …. But then that guy asked her out and now she going with him.

K: oh ( kripa feel embarssed )

A: ah… so you thought she is my new girl friend?

K: yeh…!

A: hmm…

While kripa and angad were dancing they did not watched that there parents were watching them …!!

Naina : gaytari I think I found my 3 daughter -in –laws

Naina asked kripa hand for angad … neev hand for prachi …and anjali hand for kavya! Gaytari was happy listening that . then the parents anccounced this newz in party !Anjali was more than happy same with neev and prachi but kripa and angad were totally shocked. Soon there engament held after there gragudation. While kripa and angad got engaed for there parents sake.

Promo: mehendi

------------------------------------------------------

thanks guys for your comments ! i hope your guys enjoy this part and if i made some mistakes plz forgive for that as its my frist f-f .

and plz if anyone know how to Quote more than 1 ppl please tell me how to do it !πŸ˜›

PLEASE leave comments😳

Edited by sabzz - 16 years ago
Kaj! thumbnail
πŸ˜† πŸ˜† kripa n angads worst fears coming true lol
IndianCutie13 thumbnail
hey just started reading ur ff it is so awesome
sweetmittal thumbnail
hey dear last three parts were amazing. can;t wait till their marriage and until they fall in love with eachother. continue soon.😳😳😳
roshaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kaj!

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† kripa n angads worst fears coming true lol

yeh !! lol !!πŸ˜†

thanks!!

roshaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetmittal

hey dear last three parts were amazing. can;t wait till their marriage and until they fall in love with eachother. continue soon.😳😳😳

thank you sooo much !!

keep reading ..........πŸ˜›

roshaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: popgirl

Nice Part πŸ‘ πŸ‘

thanks πŸ˜›