Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mermaid_QT thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: Sunrise Coach

A few words about this rule:

JUST PLAIN STUPID.

And reminder: it's from the same country that invented the Kama Sutra.

It's feeling like as if USA were to rule the Civil Rights Act unconstitutional.

😆
Sunrise Coach thumbnail

Tell me about it!

What's next? Oh wait, Hamas already took over Gaza 😭
Edited by Sunrise Coach - 17 years ago
~LiL*PrInCeZ~ thumbnail
i dont know how to react to a law like this....it sounds more like a joke to me 😆 😆

its soo impractical and unnecessary and wont achieve anything. infact, it will make things worse, ur teens are rebellious and we love doing what we are told not to and we always find loopholes 😉. the more practical approach to ending teen pregnancies (which i would assume would be their purpose behind this, but i have no idea how much of an issue this is in mumbai) is educatiion. if teens knew the consequences of "girl-boy touching" (STDs, Pregnancies, social stigmas and the long term effects of these etc) they might be more careful in the future. one more thing, by touching do they mean touching in a sexual way or simple high-five, hand shake, pats on the back etc too?
qwertyesque thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~LiL*PrInCeZ~

i dont know how to react to a law like this....it sounds more like a joke to me 😆 😆

its soo impractical and unnecessary and wont achieve anything. infact, it will make things worse, ur teens are rebellious and we love doing what we are told not to and we always find loopholes 😉. the more practical approach to ending teen pregnancies (which i would assume would be their purpose behind this, but i have no idea how much of an issue this is in mumbai) is educatiion. if teens knew the consequences of "girl-boy touching" (STDs, Pregnancies, social stigmas and the long term effects of these etc) they might be more careful in the future. one more thing, by touching do they mean touching in a sexual way or simple high-five, hand shake, pats on the back etc too?

Why is it so impractical.. Most girls and boys school work that way isnt it? So what if they enact a law making it veri explicit in co-eds.... Touching is meant to be non-sexual way.. Schools dont have awareness of when kids touch each other sexually.....😆

mermaid_QT thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonp

Maybe because it is too distracting for the teachers to teach 😆 😆 😆
On a serious note, we do not know how bad it was. Maybe that was why they had to take action 😆 😆 😆

🤣🤣🤣  That's hillarious!
Sunrise Coach thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonp

Maybe because it is too distracting for the teachers to teach 😆 😆 😆
On a serious note, we do not know how bad it was. Maybe that was why they had to take action 😆 😆 😆

I say to this whole issue:

BFD.

Right now everybody's getting raped in many schools, and hardly a damn thing is being done about it.

Putting out an asinine law like that is just wrong. It's bureaucratic blabber. Invest money into extra security in ALL SCHOOLS and all shall be well.

If not, then I'm running out of Goddamn options. Sheesh.

After all, the place I'm from, New York, has been corrupt since God knows how long. Worse has happened and little was done.
raj5000 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
wat??? am glad to be done schooling.

It's a misunderstanding of people making these rules. This might end up in rebellious act by most. When one inculcates feeling for something wrong, curiousity and teenage reasoning come in play, more negative impact.

BTW - ask these folks enforcing these rule to curb drugs from college first then such 🤢 things
-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This law is big lose for girls 😛
Morning_Dew thumbnail
-
Edited by Morning_Dew - 17 years ago
kaleidoscope thumbnail

Originally posted by: mermaid_QT

they will achieve more hypocracy and more uncontrolled and risky behaviour outside schools and behind parents's back. this is the most immature way of handling girls and boys at a certain age.
when prohibited, the urges to experiment are several folds higher 🤢 .. shame on them

I agree with Mermaid. Forbidden thing attracts the most. Before experimenting on young generation they should have considered this part of human psychology.

Edited by kaleidoscope - 17 years ago