Sallu_King thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago

Hey Guys

Here is the Written Update

Brij say i have hear everything and say i din't expect this from you.Veer come back home and say i have submit the FIR.Veer ask did Jyoti come back home?DD say no.Rajji is thinking its all my fault because of me Simran is not here and say its time to feed her,who will feed her now?plzz god give my Simran back.Jyoti come in running and call Durga,all are shocked.Brij open the door and the baby is in his hand.Brij give the baby to Rajji and say take care of her.DD ask to Brij how u find the baby and from where u find?Jyoti start crying and say i have done nothing,maman told me to do this.DD say to Durga i give the responsability of Simran to Rajji but u don't accept it.DD say u make all this drama that Rajji tought she can't take care of Simran.DD say u are wrong,God give u such a lovely daughter-in-law.Durga say i have understand,u don't have to say all this infront of someone else,now shut up.DD shout and say u shut up.DD say to Brij forgive me what happen should not been happened.DD say its my responsability that from now Rajji won't have any problem.Brij say ok i will leave now..Durga come and say how can u talk like that infront of someone else.DD say to everyone to go their room,they goes.DD say how can u say to them someone else,they are our rishtey wale,they send in our house their daughter.DD say we lose our Veena,before dying she was thinking that her sasural will come to see her but they don't come.DD say u don't see in Rajji as ur daughter.Durga say don't give me that lecture go and give to someone else,DD say i won't keep quiet now.DD say u still have time change urself.Durga say i don't have to change myself  its u who have to change and say i made a mistake that i marry u and my son made a mistake after marrying Rajji.DD slap Durga.

Veer is packing his bags and say to Rajji pack too ur bags..Veer say i can't stay here for a moment now.Veer say it will be better if u agree this descion too.Veer say today maman doesn't decive u she decive me i can't believe that my maman do this.Veer say now i can't stay here and say don't waste the time,pack ur bags.Veer say i don't want to hear anything now about this.Rajji say i can't do this,i can't leave this house.Veer say u are my wife,today u have to be with me.Veer come with his bag and Rajji with Simran.Veer say to DD i am leaving this house and say its my descion.Veer say i bring Rajji in this house and today i am taking her away.Veer say my maman is not happy in this house because of Rajji so i am leaving this house.Rajji doesn't wanted to leave this house but i tell her too many times and she agree..Durga say to DD u stop them plzz.DD say let them go,they will go and then u will have sakoon.Durga is saying plzz Veer stop and start crying.Rajji stop.Veer say why u stop?Rajji goes over Durga and say i won't leave this house.Rajji say i always see in u and daddyji my mother and my father.Rajji say to Veer i won't let u to leave this house.Veer take Rajji hand and say lets go.episode ends on Rajji face.

Comments:Nice Episode,DD Slap Durga Yayy😛...I Hope Veer Leave The House Because If He Stay Durga Will Start Acting That She Has Come Nice Now..I Will Rate 10/10.

Now Ur Guys Wonderful Comments

Edited by Circut - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

manjeevbidwal thumbnail
Is this the complete update? What about Durga getting slapped?
ash_star thumbnail
wowww nice ummm short update
Vandu4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks 4 da update

I'm still redaing it 😃

no Mahi-Shabd today 😭 😭
unaiza101 thumbnail
didnt veer yell at raaji 😡
did he ask 4 forgivness
Thank you Circut for the very nice update.

Well done. 👏
charmed ones thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks 4 update....Is Durga gona a change herself 😆
DeSi*KuRi* thumbnail
it sounds like a great epi 😛
supna79 thumbnail
Thanks Circut...keep up the good work 👏
-Laiba- thumbnail