Amardeep Huda
Naina Singh
Edited by minnee - 16 years ago
*Dakoo_Minzy* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 16 years ago
~~~~~PART 1~~~~!!!!!!!!!

After reading the Results~
Ali: Appne tho kamaal kiya Nair bhai!!!!!Hume laga tha ki shaalini is baar top kar degee!!

Shalini:Who said Nair has topped???use tho mujse sirf ek mark jyaadha mila he!!!

Alekh:Lekin aakir top tho kiya hi na usne!!!ab too nautangi math shuru kar!!!

Ali:Alekh bhaai teek keh raha he!!!aap is saal mann lagaa kar padiye

Alekh: Shaalini agar tu mann lagaakar padegee na tho aoun kya koi bhi tumhe hara nahi sakthaa!!!

Nair:Nahi!!!Aaj tak jo history KMA ki nahi badli he woh kal kya badlegaa????KMA ka Best Pass Out hamesha ek marth hi rahegaa!!

Shalini:Dekthe he!

Alekh:Apun ko lagtha he koi toofaan zaroor aayega or KMA me top kar degee!!!

In mess hall

Ritu: Navin tum bathaao kya KMA me bhi muskat ki tarah Ghonu toofaan ya Florida ki tarah Katrina aa saktha he??

Navin:Tum itha dari hooi kyo ho??Jab tak me yahaan hoo Tofaan kya hawa tak KMA me me aane se daregaa!

Raj:Navin tuje dekhkar toofaan kya hurricane bhi baag jaayenge!
(Navin bcoms red getting furious)
Ritu:Raj tumhaara matlab me kya ek shaitaan se pyaar kar beiti hoon???

just thn shalin n others enter th mess hall

Shalini:Kisi ne teek hi kaha he Opposites Attract!!!Dont u guys agree???

Alekh:Tumhaara matlab apun dhono ka jodi bhi negativ positive attraction ki he??

Ali:Tum guys kya aise hee phaaltho baathe karthe rahenge ya phir kuch khaayega bhi???

Raj:Ali u came at the right time!!Me tho in sab love birds ke beech me padkar paagal ho rahe the!!

Shalini:Tujse kisne kahaa ki tum ek single stick banke raho??

Alekh:Apun ko lagtha he tuje Ameesha ki proposal maan leni chaahiye!!Woh bhi aakir ek ladki hee ha!!!

Navin:Muje lag raha he iske liye koi toofaan ki aana zaroori he!!

Raj: (totally irritated now)
Toofaan kya Cyclone aaya tho bhi mje koi asar nahi padegaa!!

Alekh:Apun ko pakka yakeen he ki tumhaare liye ek zabardasth or shakthshaali toofaan zaroor aayegaa!

Ali:Bhai woh bhi bahoth jald!!

Raj:(Now he has lost his temper)Ali tum bhi???Me KMA me ek soldier banne aaya he Girl Frind banaane nahi

Raj stormed out of the room abandoning his tea!!

As he was going out he clashes on something really hard!!It was none other thaan the dangerous Major Bhargav!!

*Dakoo_Minzy* thumbnail
Bhargav:Bilkul sahi waqt par Cadet Raajveer!!!Aaj yahaan koi Orderly nahi dikhaayi de rahi!!You hav even finished ur tea!!Tum jaldi se jaakar meri car saaf karoge!!I have to go 2 Army Headquarters at shaarp 19 Hundred hours!!I need the car completly white!!!Its an order!!Cadet Dispersed!!

Rajveer couldnt even utter a word!!He was shocked down to death!!

He looked at Alekh,Shaalini,Navin and Ritu who were still having there tea!!!They winked at him giving him a knowing look meaning We Warned u so!!!

All these was too mch for Rajveer!He stormed out even more angrily

Raj was angrily cleaning the caar!!He was loosing his temper each second!!
It was 18 houndred hundred hours now!!Just an hour left for him 2 clean the car!!He knew Major Bhargav alwazz meant what he said!!But what cud Raj do now??He soaked a cloth in water and started doing the dreadful job!!
Now he was cleaning the tyres!!His blue and expensive jeans were now completly turned into a thirdclass pant....his violet Shirt was now moreover a black muddy colour!!
The tyres were almost finished now!!He was still fuming with anger at this dreadful fate of his!!

As he finished the tyres he saw the bucket was still half full!!!
Raj turned took a mug of water n threw it on to the caar!!As it was completly dark by now Raj didnt kno which direction he was aiming now!!

"WHAT TH BLOODY HELL IS THIS???"
came a yelling and equally angry reply!!!!!

Unfortunately the water he threw had fallen on a girl who had just stepped out of her taaxi!!She was fuming with anger as the water spoiled her expensive casuals she was wearing!!!

"ha nahi,bas kar! agar koi dekh liya tho!!!!"

"Kya hoga agar koi dekh liya tho??""

Ab muje apni pyaar se aakir akele romance karne ki mauka mila he""

He slid his hand slowly around her shoulders!!Opened up the first two buttons of his

Shirt!!And pulled her close to his bare chest!!!

"Navin"Ritu cudnot stop Navin now!!She too was njoying his love!!

"SPLAAAASH"

"YEEEEK"

A ball of mud had just fallen over them !!!!!
Naina out of fury had thrown the ball aiming at Raj whom she thought to b an Orderly!!
But wat say her bad luck~~ it fell on Navin her brother!!!

She undrstood it was Navin who bcame her target! and suddenly took her lugage and cleaned up from there!!!
Naina has come to the academy without informing her brother !!She had pursued her parents sumhow to send her to Army Academy!!But Navin it was imposible!!!She had told her parents too not to tell Navin tat she came to KMA!!!      
*Dakoo_Minzy* thumbnail
Writers part~~~~~~~~~~~
tats all for now!!!!!!!hope i dint bore u all!!!!
but see it is just the first part of my fiction so u see i have 2 introduce all the charecters to u!!Romance cant start so early rite????But i hv diferent plans 2 cheer u guys up in my next part!!!!!
Do reply how is my fic~~'U need b fraank!!!!Tell if its pathetic......its pathetic.......kk!!!

NOTE:
if u want to complain of any part of my fic!!U r free to say so!!!!i will not feel bad!!!1
u see i am just a beginner!!!!!

luv
minnee 😳
-Divyaa- thumbnail
minnee bahuth accha hai 👏 please continue soon
404_NotFound thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Nice part 👏 👏 but wht do u mean by anonymous reply 😕
yoginisahakari thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey minnee

too good

something again new

pl continue and tat too fast

*Dakoo_Minzy* thumbnail
~~~~~Part 2~~~~~~~'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~~~~~~~!!!!!!!!

ye he kon????hamaara romance bhi bigad dee!!!!

( he then sees Sum1 cleaning a car!!) "Did u throw th deadly mud on2 my face???!!!"Navin

demanded!!

"Oh i nearly missed it!!!!Navin tumhaari bahoth bahoth shukariyaa!!tumne muje bachaa liya!!!"th cleaner said

"Raj!!!!!'Tum????"Both Ritu and Navin scremed together!!!

Raj was looking like a muddy devil with all his body covered with mud!!!Ne1 wud b horrified seeing this sight!!!

"I dont hav mud on my face!!Tum dhono ka tho face par eeeeekk...jaake mirror par apni shakkal tho dekh!!!"

Now Navin got into the situation!!!!
"Raj do u kno who threw th ball???"'waise ab tumhare alaava yahaan koi he hi nahi!!!''

Ritu who was silent till now spoke up"arre i just saw sum1 running to the gurlzz hostel"''Raj!!!toone kisi ladki se panga tho nahi lee na????"

Now Raj shoot it out''Patha nahi aaj ka din waqqai bahoth qaraab he"Pehle Bhargv ab ye ladki!!''Aaj mene kis jaanwar ki mooh dekkar utta tha??''

Navin was impatient now''Raj!!saaf saaf bathaao hua kya he???"

Raj tells evrything to Navin~~How acidently th mug f water fell onto th gurl!!n she got furious on tat!!!

''Aaj kal ki ladki sab aise he hum kuch bhi kare woh panga lene chale aathe he!"it was Navin

''Navinn Galthi tho Rajj ki he..Who told him 2 throw the water on to a girl???"Ritu came up to the scene

"''Arrre ab bas kar!!!!chal hume ab lights out hone se pehle fresh hona he!!Warna pakda jaayega!""it was Navin

"tum log chaahe kuch bhi kare me us ladki ko sabak sikaakar rahega!!!"Woh muje ek Orderly samajkar rakha he''Use tho me~~Raj was again furious now!!!!!
*Dakoo_Minzy* thumbnail
Night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Naina had lost the number of her house....She had to call thm up to inform that she is safe!!

It wasnt possible 4 her to get th number from Navin!!'Coz thn her brother will kno she
is here!!!

Neways She decided to go 2 Navin's room

She knew that Navin stayed in Room no.304 second floor Boyzz hostel!!!

She slowly made up to his room..But The security shooed her off telling''Dont u kno

Lights out hone ke baad koi apne kamre se baahar nahi nikalthaa!!!"

She saw there was no way to enter Navins room now!!!

"Wat if????"Suddenly an idea shook her ''yes!!!!!"

There was a tree that could touch up to Navin's room!!!Swiftlybut silently she went

towards th tree~~~climbed it~~

slowly

she peeped in to th room!!!!!

seemed as though nobdy was there in th room.......Great Good Chance for her!!!!!

She looked all over the room wether she could see were Navin's phonebook was kept!!!!

Naina's eyes fell onto a wardrobe that was there in th corner of the room!!!!

She started searching it!!!!"Shud do it faster!!!!agar bhaiyya aa gaya tho pakdii jaayegee......"

Trousers~~'shirts~~~~kercheefs~~~comb~~'powder~~~~God knows wat all she too k ot of his room!!!!!!

suddenly she saw a drawer which looked as though it was very secret 1........she put

in her hands on to it~~~~~~