Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Happy4Ever- thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Thanks.

Good, Jai got married to Bani again. But Pia should have been forced to marry AD to become official ghost.
LoLo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update. When I saw other posts about the full circle wedding, I was impatient waiting for the completion. I have to say and it was well worth it. 👏 👏 👏 Just to have seen Pia come down and see Bani getting married to her precious Jai AGAIN would have been worth the entire episode. 😆 😆 I can't wait until we see it here in the US. The only thing is will Bani understand that by exposing herself she leaves herself open to the police again or did she fix all of that? Also doesn't Pia have custody of her kids? So she will have to completely turn the tables on Pia and take her kid too. Wouldn't that be something?!
charlize thumbnail
🥺 Aie poor Jai, guess soon he will be back down to earth and heartbroken 💔. Thanks for the superb update 👍🏼 Really enjoy the comments, they really crack me up 😆
Auditi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thankzzzz a load 4 the update buddy.... 👏 👏   

WoooooooooooooW!!!! JnB got married again??? 😃 😉

CooooooooooooooooooooooL!!!! 👏

but wht is this??? she did the saat pheres wid Adbhoot??? 😭

Just wish & pray JnB will be together soooooooooooon....   😛
Thank you Himali for the very nice update.

Well done. 👏
khrhun_sheen thumbnail
Thankz Himali,

Indeed it was a full circle today. But did she marry AD?? Or will she leave Jai in a month and then marry him??
mizbebe thumbnail
hi!!!! thankxxxx 4 such a good update 👏 as i was reading it i wasz able to c it in my head!!!! well thankxxxx for da update but it would be verry nice if u or any1 else could post up da video!! 😃 i would if i could but i am in america and da timings r way after urs!! srry 4 da bad news bye t.c!!! 😊

thanx! !! 😳
Lady yui thumbnail

all i can say is WOWWWWWWW. poor munna 😭 too bad for pia. 😃
psrekha14 thumbnail
Thank UUUUUUUUUUUUU- you write so good - I am impressed.
U are the best. Thanks again.
vidya0906 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Himu for the mindblowing update. Hey how do you come up with such jokes and comments👏.   

By the way, how sick can Ekta get? Bani is having the saat pheras with AD and the mangalsutra is being tied by Jai. Already she is showing the protagonists having 2-3 spouses in other serials, now this is her latest. Phere ek ke saath, mangalsutra koi aur tie karega and sindoor still some one else, ugh 🤢😡.