pl update soon
*Rajeevian* thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
ye its so nice yaar cont soon......
Naina_lrl thumbnail
Naina:- accha……..

Raj: haa.

Then he leave her and sleep she also sleep next to him. Her head was lying on her shoulder .

Naina:- raj………..so gaye kya………..raj…..

Raj turn to her and also keep his head on his shoulder.

Raj:- ha………so raha hu……..main neend main tumse baat kar raha hu…

Naina:- stop it raj.mujhe tumse kuch serious baat karani hai. Naveen ke baarein mein.

Raj:- naveen……..use kya hua?

Naina told him every thing that happened in school. Raj look like he is thinking something. Naina thought now raj will stop forcing naveen to drink the egg wala milk.

Naina:- kya soch rahe ho?

Raj:- I got perfect solution for this problem

Naina is very happy that no early morning fights.

Raj:- reverse philosophy!

Naina:- what?

Raj:- yes1 reverse psychology. Agar kisiko kisi cheez se dar lagata hai to …..to use us cheez se jeetna seekhana hoga!

Naina with confessed gauze look at raj

Raj:- dekho humein naveen ke man se yeh dar nikalana hoga or uske liye…….uske liye humein use aur jyada dudh dena hoga!

Naina hit her hand on her forehead, " dhat tere ki……raj mujhe laga tum use ab force nahi karoge….magar tum to na…."

Raj:- what main to na? Do u have natter idea?

Naina:- yes. Dekh raj use agar peena hai to wo khud pee lega dnt force him to that extent that he will hate it!

Raj now turn towards naina hold her hand and said " par sirf ek shart pe"

Naina also turn towards him . came close. She was happy cause after so many days raj was in romantic mood. She was eager to hear what will he say.
Naina was blushing looking dawn

Raj:- dekho plz mana mat karna

Naina nodded , now she was exited

Raj:- naina plz kumse kum ……kum se kum main naveen ko plain milk to de sakta hu na?

Raj ask with very innocent face.
Now naina had it, she remove his hand and turn her head away from him and cursing her self sleep.
Raj dnt understand what happened and unaware of what he have said also went to sleep!!
Naina_lrl thumbnail
Next morning……
Morning was quite silent. Raj had not forced naveen to drink eggwala dudh..but naveen himself had drink only plain dudh so raj was happy. They both were quite so naina was also happy.
( m sorry I forget to tell u that naina is a teacher at KMA for strategy and communication

they all were now sitting on dinner table for their breakfast.

Naveen: mom…u know Rajeev na!

Naina:- yes ur friend na…..he is so cute…

Raj:- ya…..apni mom par gaya hai….wo bhi bohot cute hai!

Naina look at him like at any moment she will add lots of chili powder to his cornflakes.

Raj:- arey aise kyu ghur rahi ho! Naveen u asked me na ke what is my fear ……….see a demo….

He went near naveen and tell him in ear " kitni darawani lagati hai na teri mom"
And they laugh.

Naina:- naveen….ab raj ne tumhe dudh ke liye force karana band kiya is liye ab uski side le rahe ho….ab next time anna maaaa…… karake phir dekhati hu….

Suddenly naveen get alarmed.

Naveen: dad, ab aap ko jo kehna hai mom se kaho mujhe bich main mat lao.

Raj:- arey…..ye kitni jaldi side badalta hai! Ab chodo wo sab aur batao wo cute mom….i mean wo cute Rajeev ke baarein main kya? ( cute Rajeev………….good na!)

Naveen:- actually main use apne ghar lunch ke liye bulana chahata tha! Kal aap ki chutti hai na dad aur mom apko to kal class nahi hoti to main use kal bulalu ?

Naina:- ok1 I dnt hv problem!

Raj:- mera to sawaal hi nahi uthata! I mean …..( looking at angry naina) ab itne dinoke baad Rajeev aa raha hai! I m totally free!
Naina_lrl thumbnail
thnx yogini and seasons but i m not gettting responce frm others!!!1

is my fic is that bad? 😭
*Rajeevian* thumbnail
no yaar ur ff is too good n believe me its so interesting n dont worry u will surely get a good response this time..
raju73 thumbnail
this is wonderful.please continue.
👏
yoginisahakari thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey naina

too good yaar

your FF is awsome
good family na (Raj,Naina and Naveen)

pl continue i am dying fot the update

can wait
👏
nm16 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awesome FF loved it. pls cont soon waiting for the next part
Naina_lrl thumbnail
Next Morning……………
It was Saturday so naveen was at home. Naina had coocked a nice meal and Rajeev's fav. Badam halwa. Raj came smelling from his room, so did naveen.

Raj:- wow1 naveen hamare liye to koi aisa khana nahi banata! Yeh tumne hi banaya hai ya phir bahar se mangawaya hai!

Smiling he give naveen a high five.

Naina:- waise hamare liye bhi koi itna tayyar nahi hota!

Looking at raj, from top to bottom.
Raj also look at himself.

Raj:- commom naina main itna bhi saj –dhaj kar nahi aaya hu!

Naveen going near naina and as far away from raj.

Naveen:- ha ma! Kahan dad ne kuch kiya hai? Bas kaunsa shirt pehnu yeh sochaate hue pura kamara upar neeche kar diya hai…..aur do baar press kya….

Naveen was counting on his finger…..raj trying to stop him but he was near naina so cant do anything.

….aur ek puri bottle scent ki khali katadi,……ek tube of hair setting gel…"

raj:- abey oye ab bas kar…talakh karawaega kya?

Naveen:- dad. Yeh talak kya hota hai?

Naina look at raj " now plz explain to ur Einstein son".

Raj try to think hard but then bell ring. Ting…ting……

Raj:- ha! They r here! Go naveen open the door! ( he said with a huge sigh of relief)

A hot girl……..( mark my word guys ……..a hot girl……….who in no ways look like a mom of 5 year old…………..) wearing a tight short black skirt and a spaghetti belt top with long coloured hairs and a dazzling silver handbag enter the room………………now u can understand why raj was saying like….cute mom!!!! ( u know how the high class moms are)

Rajeev who was almost different from his mom ………a shy dawn to earth guy……….some people in the school thinks that he is her adopted son……..very cute and indeed innocent looking boy with chashma….

Naveen run and hug Rajeev. Raj went forward as if he was going to hug his mom.
But naina hold his hand.

Naina:- hello, monika!! How r u?

Monika:- oh! Superb dear! ( and hug her)

Then she turn towards raj.looking at him like if she given chance she will run away with him. Naina hates her for this. And she made face like ' mere raj par nazar rakhatiho? Chudail!!!!'

She came near him and hug him , a rather tight hug!

Monika:- hello! Dahling! How r u my dear?

Raj look at naina from side of his eyes. He knows she dnt like if she call him dahling! She feel like a thousand cockroaches walking inside her!!!!! (eeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkk…………)

But raj , to made her feel even more worst, smile at her, hugging back her said

Raj:- oh1 fine! Mona!

Naina thought ' mona ……….mona ……….did he say mona?……..mona my foot' and she bang her foot so hard.

Monika:- oh what happened?

Naina:- wo aisehi! Plz come inside!

Before naina could lead the way inside raj already took monika's hand and bring her inside. Now naina had it………….she was so angry………that she went straight to kitchen without even looking at anyone.

Naveen and Rajeev went inside in naveen's room to play by ordering their meal inside.

Naveen and Rajeev went inside in naveen's room to play by ordering their meal inside. Naina gave them their meal. And said something in naveen's ear , a broad grin of evilness spread over naveen's not so innocent face. Satisfied she came out side. Behaving like nothing happened. She was talking to monika in verry normal tone, and that was bothering raj.

In between naveenhad finished his lunch and giving Rajeev his play station to play he went to kitchen.

Naina:-shall we now go towards kitchen! The food is waiting for us!

There was a feel like " ab aa to sahi kitchen mein" type.raj was scared. Cause raj had crossed his lines, now it was her turn and he perfectly knows what naina is capable of doing!

They all enter kitchen. Naina drew chairs for three. Raj was abt to sit on corner chair but naina stop him.

Naina:- arey rak monika se itna dooooooor kyu baith rahe ho! Yahan baitho.

Confused raj sit on the chair naina showed him. They both settle dawn but as monika try to sit , one leg of the chair broke, and she fell dawn.

Monika:- uuuhhh! ……………ma…………..raj……..

Naina smile and made a face and say' raj' but she dnt hear this. Raj was abt to say something to naina but monika again shout.

Monika:- raj……..dear plz pick me up na!!!!!!

Now………..she had said it………naina's face was must watchable………mere raj ko dear……….she kick a glass at her foot.it was full of oil. When raj was pulling mona up they both fail dawn due to oil.

Naina:………arey……..tum dono gir gaye! (she said with such a innocent look)

Now raj was angry , so when he try to stand he again slip and fell.
Naina go near him and said in his ear " raj kitne gire hue ho tum log", now raj was angry too!!!!!!

They stand up after 5-6 hard attempts each time mona get a sprain in her leg and naina get a pleasure!!!!! Now they sit properly,

Naina:- look! Monika maine tumhara fav. Badam ka halwa banaya hai! Wanna test?

Mona:- ya sure! Its my fav!

Raj knew dal mein kuch kaala hai so he took the bawl which naina had made for monik

Raj knew dal mein kuch kaala hai so he took the bawl which naina had made for monika , in case she had put anything in it. Naina look scared!

Raj took a spoon and he eat………and……….