Multi Talented Actors Chavi Mittal

ar78655 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Multi Talented Actors

It's not just acting that our television stars are good at. We recently discovered that stars are now trying their hand at a variety of things in life. It could be their hobbies which helps relax after a gruelling shooting schedule or even as another profession that they can put into use sometime in the future.

We spoke to some such multi talented telly stars who have developed other interests besides acting...

Chavi Mittal (Nikki, Virassat)
"My passion is to write poems as this passion which developed when I was in college. But basically the theme of my poems is quite negative. As I write most of my poems when I'im not in a nice mood. I have diary in which all my poems are penned. Even my husband supports me in my writings as he always encourages me for my writings."
Edited by aransari2001us - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ar78655 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

How was the article...........

Edited by aransari2001us - 16 years ago
zaara 26 thumbnail
achha hain...chhavi and poems???
kahin koi soh na jaye..... 😆
hello98 thumbnail
Oh my God...now SHAIRI when in a bad mood...this woman is crazy...will come up with anything to be in news.
mona05 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
how come the other ( and bigger stars ) of Viraasat do not have much to say to the media...and Chavi keeps talking about herself and hubby all the time...
Who cares what she does in her free time? 🤢
hello98 thumbnail
Because she ia crazy woman....hope she logsin and reads what is said about her...may give her some sense.
fm05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Most artists use their creativity to express their greivances so its no surprise that she writes when in a dark mood.