STORY

ABOUT

FAITH
..and how it throws you around

Prince Charming?
Will he ever come?
How will he look?
How will he treat me?

If your a girl, then you already have an image of how YOUR Prince charming will look like, and you may even sometimes dream about how he may treat you!I Invite you to read the story of Kripa Kapoor & HER PRINCE not so CHARMINGYou usually would imagine, that you first fall in love with your Prince Charming and after getting to know them well you marry them. But what if that doesnt happen. What if your forced a Prince Charming! that you dont love and barely know?...

This story will be more likely written in Kripa's point of view.

What happen's when instead of getting your Prince Charming you get stuck with Prince not so charming..even if that Prince is oooh so charming?

Find out here....

She has just graduated law, and is finally coming home to London,England to her parents and sister and brothers. Yah she's spoiled but, she can be sweet at the same time, maybe not if things DONT go her way? and that is exactly what is going to happen once she get's home, and this so called wish that isn't her command, might be one of the biggest wishes she might have ever had to make in her life
"No No Guyz, she's not a witch lets just say she's a spoiled brat of an million dollar industrialist who does anything tomake his "Industry reach the top, even if he has to get his kid's married according to profit**
   Her so called Prince Charming, will be the total opposite of her. If she like's Ice cream, he hate's it. If she like's romantic movie's and books. He cant stand, the word 'love' But they say opposites attract.Right? Or maybe not.
   I invite you guys to join me in on a world or romance, fights, jealousy and much much more.....

Edited by Bolly*_Crazed - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bolly*_Crazed thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
I Will post the rest of the info,later on tell me how you guys liked it so far... 😉 Edited by Bolly*_Crazed - 16 years ago
cheeselova thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
gr8 concept continue soon

What happen's when instead of getting your Prince Charming you get stuck with Prince not so charming..even if that Prince is oooh so charming?

haha. very funny.. i like it. i even like like i care but didn't comment in it at the end so here it is nwo.. very nice..

this seems kool so cant wait to read..
Rachu_1987 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
wow sounds intriguing.....im liking it already 😛 yes plz post the info soon (n ur banner shud b ready by then 😊 )
guju_girl1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
sounds intereasting continues soon 👏 👏 👏
berkeleygirl818 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
sounds REALLY intriguing & cool!!! nd i LOVE the last line... CANNOT
wait to read more... continue soon!!! 😛
Bolly*_Crazed thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: brainychild92

haha. very funny.. i like it. i even like like i care but didn't comment in it at the end so here it is nwo.. very nice..

this seems kool so cant wait to read..

it hasnt ended yet 1-2 more parts left!! 😃
jdsean thumbnail
Story seems nice and interesting. Can't wait to read it.
mintfresh thumbnail
nice concept
sounds interesting
cont soon