sambharchutney thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago

Heyy Jaanus

I did not see the update posted so decided to do it😳

Hope you guys like itπŸ˜ƒ

June 14th Update

The episode starts with Sareen leaving the table. Shabd tells Mahi she doesn't have to work in the kitchen anymore. Mahi says, "I will be back in a second." Shabd tells DM, " Look, she never listens to what I say."😳 Mahi is shown going up the stairs with a plate of parathas and Sareen finds her. He asks her what is she doing... Mahi says, " Kamya did hasn't eaten anything all morning. I was going to go and give her breakfast." Sareen tells her, "Who told you to go? There are servants in the house to do all of this." Mahi says, "Nobody said to but since I am in this house now..."  Sareen cuts her off and says, " I told you to stay away from Kamya's room." He angrily screams, "I told you not to!!!" Mahi looked so scared. 

Shabd comes and tried to handle the situation. Sareen leaves. Shabd holds Mahi's hands and says, "Mahi, Dad didn't mean anything. He just wanted to say that when we have so many servants why are you doing all the work. Whatever he is saying for our own wellbeing only. Let everything happen like how it is. Don't worry." He touches Mahi's cheeks and calms her down while Mahi continues to look at the door leading to Kamya's room. shabd notices this.

Meanwhile at the Malhotra house, Guddu is going to work and takes Brij's blessings. Brij askes him, "Where is your work?" Guddu says, " He himself doesn't actually know.πŸ˜• All i know is that it is very far from here and it will take two hours to reach. Preeto's uncle's men are going to meet me in some chawk and take me with them. It is the 1st day so I should go early or the boss' first impression on me will be bad." He leaves. Brij inquires to Preeto about where Guddu is going. She doesn't reveal anything either.

Meanwhile, Mahi is arranging flowers onto a vase.The doorbell rings and the servant goes to open it. Suhani comes. She says, "Hi, Mahi. I wanted to talk to Shabd." Mahi says, " Shabd is at office. He will be late due to work." Suhani says, " Oh no. I had some work. It is actually my fault. I didn't call. Anyways, I never had to call to come into this house. Nevermind I will leave." Mahi stops her and says, " Areee Suhani, You came from farway, have something and then leave." Suhani says," Yeah. Anways, I am not in any hurry. I think I can talk to you for some time. We should get to know ourselves more." Mahi asks her what beverage doesn she want and Suhani says, "Coffee." Mahi tells Nita, the srvant, "Get me a strong tea and her...." Suhani says, " She knows the way I like it." Mahi tries to hide her anger with a smile. She continues to arrange the flowers. Suhani says, " Looks like you like arranging flowers. Which is probably why you are arranging each flower with alot of compassion and love." Suhani gets up to help her. She says, " I lvoe flowers, too.  I liek arranging them too. I have won many prizes in Flower Arranging Competions..(There are competitions like thatπŸ˜†)

Shabd likes flowers alot. Anyways, you probably know Shabd's likes and dislikes very well, right. Tell me something. How did you two meet? Ho did you get married? You guys didn't even invite anybody. I though Shabd would celebrate his wedding very glamorously. How did it happen?" The thorn on the flower cuts Mahi's finger. Suhani says, " What did I say that did this?? I do not think you had a love marriage. Looking at you, it doesn't seem you are a love type of person. That is why wiht assurance I can say this is not a love marriage. I am correct, right. If you do not want to say anything, it is okay."

Jyoti gets worried seeing Durga pacing around the room. She asks her what happened. Durga says, " This Rajji has made my life crazy. he came in my room in the middle of the night and was taking Gudiya away from the room. It was good I woke up. Because of her, I could not sleep peacefully. God knows what she thinks of herself. She thinks this house cannot be run without her. She has control over all the men in the house. If I do not do anything soon, the matter will slip away from our hands. I have a solution. Rajji will have to live in this house only. If she isn;t show her true place, my name isn't Durga." (Okay, your name is now Cruella)

Suhani is saying to Mahi, " I can never forget any moment spent with Shabd. We used to have so much fun. We had a great time together. Shabd is very simple yet very classy. He is very broad-minded. That is why he doesn't like narrow-minded people. Shabd is westernized that is why he doesn not like desi things."Mahi thinks of the time Shabd told her why she wore an India dress to the party.

Suhani continues with her Shabd talks, "He loves champagne alot. Every happiness of his celebrated with champagne." Mahi remembers their wedding night when Shabd opened the champagne bottle. She talks about how westernized he is. He likes Chinese food alot and sushi. When we were in UK, he would only eat seafood. He would but seafood for 300 pounds each.(Was he crazyyy)We used to go to the pub each day. I never knew how the day went by when I was with Shabd. I would have loved to get married to Shabd."

The look on Mahi's face was worthwhile to see. You are so lucky you don't have to worry about having a mother-in-law. Sareen uncle likes me alot. Infact, everybody here likes me." Mahi says, "So you must know Kamya didi. She must be your friend too." Suhani says, "Leave her. My attention as always stuck on Shabd. This was all before your marriage. Now, Shabd is all yours. Don't forget he loves you alot. I had alot of fun talking to you. You really are very nice. I will leave now." She finally leaves.

Shabd and Sareen are shown sitting on the sofa. Mahi comes and says, "Daddyji, I had some work with you. I wanted your permission for something. Eever sicne I got married to Shabd, my family has never come here. If it is okay with you, May I invite them for dinner?" Shabd and DM agree with her. Sareen says, "When do you want to invite them? She says, "Next monday." Sareen looks at his organizer and says," June 18th..." Shabd and DM get shocked. Sareen says, " It not possible on that day.

She inquires about that day. Sareen gets angry and says, "I do not want anybody to come home that day." Mahi seems very confused. Shabd says, "Invite them some other day." Mahi starts thinking about June 18th.

Meanwhile, Durga is trying to calm the baby. She leaves the baby alone for few minutes. the AC is on and the baby gets cold and starts to cry. Meanwhile, Durga is chatting away on her phone. Rajji hears the baby crying. Khurana sees how worried Rajji is. She rushes to the room and takes care of the baby. Durga comes in. She asks her, "What are you doing in my room?" Khurana comes inside the room and watches Durga scream at Rajji. Khurana SCREAMS at Durga!!!! He says, Wow you left the baby like this. What made you leave the baby alone? I am guessing talking on the phone was more important." Durga tells him to not interfere. Khurana says, "Let me speak. Poor Rajji ran to take care of the baby. It was good she came in time. You have become very careless lately. This si the second tiem in two days. What is wrong with you? Where is your mind?"

Durga gets very offended. He ays, "Think what your carelessness would have done to the baby? How would you anser Veen when you go up? Our Veena's soul would be very hurt. It is best if you hand over the responsibilities of the baby to Rajji." Durga gets the shock of her life. The episode ends.

Tomorrow: Rajji is searching for her ID card.  Durga stops her from goign to take the test.

Edited by Pyaari_Shailee - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

totay thumbnail
thxxx alot
i'm sure this durga wil nvr learn 😑
Barishkiduaa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
tnx fore the update
love it πŸ˜›

That Durga UHGGGG!! 😑
lovelygurl thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanx for the wonderful update.
gudia222 thumbnail
Hey Shaiylee, There are flower arrangement competitions taking places in various universities. i also took part in one of those however could not win that πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜›
sambharchutney thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: gudia222

Hey Shaiylee, There are flower arrangement competitions taking places in various universities. i also took part in one of those however could not win that πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜›

Oh sorryyyy😳 I didnt knowwww It was just the way suhani was saying it and bragging about it got me into laughter😳

nitu07 thumbnail
thanks a lot
this durga is getting very irritating 😑 😑 😑
makhnipunjabdi thumbnail
finally khurana spoke up !!! πŸ‘
charmed ones thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thank u 4 great update πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜›
.:Megha:. thumbnail