jprasad thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
So....I read the many posts about Purab and well I just don't get
that one. πŸ˜• I also read the many posts about Jassi's
makeover and it leads me to ponder over why do we care so
much about Jassi's makeover? Why do people enquire about
the timing of her makeover? Is that all this show is about or will
her makeover make the show better? Does it really matter?

Personally, I think that Jassi needs to undergo a personality
makeover before the appearance makeover. When the show
first aired, I could really relate to Jassi and everything she was
going through...I could laugh with her or cry with her. I thought
JJKN was so much better than all those K serials and still
is...well it is getting back on track to being good again.

In the past couple of months, Jassi's character has detoriated
into a muddle of nonsense. I find that Jassi's character is
confused and robot like. Giving her an appearance makeover
is plain idiotic if her character is not growing...actually that is a
better term, Jassi's character has not grown in JJKN rather...the
best example, I can give is Jassi is an ingrown hair. Ingrown
hairs are quite annoying and turn into pimples. Jassi needs to
be popped to grow out or forward or whatever you wanna call
it. I hope this makes some sense.

I understand that there is a certain excitement for Jassi's
makeover, but what does that accomplish? I have been
skimming through the various posts on Jassi's makeover and
the show being so boring. However, currently Jassi's character
is boring and her undergoing a transformation to become
beautiful is not going to make the show more exciting if her
character is so blah. Though we all know that the process will
happen, if Jassi undergoes beautification the right message is
not being sent out

Jassi's appearance can obviously be changed if she wanted to
make the changes. Changes to the appearance can be easily
made, thus it is really not that big of a deal and it won't make
the show more exciting. What will make the show more
exciting is more comedy, shorter storylines and Jassi
undergoing a character makeover before the appearance
makeover. I very much apologize if what I have written has
been voiced before, but I just thought of it as of late.
πŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ritu thumbnail
I agree with u, she needs a mental makeover than a physical makeover. Before we used to compare ourselves with her, now no girls in this world will be as stupid as jassi. Leaving a boss like hansmukhi and opting for Armaan, leaving a guy like purab and running after armaan for whom girls are like chewing gum specially when she is aware of everything. I think she has suddenly forgotten the Doosri Aurat thing her Bebe had mentioned. She is again falling for Armaan, and surely will break his marriage.😑
alveera thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
yeps you r right she is  in need of a brain transplatation or i should say she is despratly in  need of a brain, so that she can think what demages she has done to herself and to others. 
ritu thumbnail

Originally posted by: alveera

yeps you r right she is  in need of a brain transplatation or i should say she is despratly in  need of a brain, so that she can think what demages she has done to herself and to others. 

Specially Puuuraabbb 😭 πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­

spike thumbnail

Jassi and Makeover!!! Sounds more like trimming the feathers of a cock!!!

When the show was  just blossoming, I was a huge fan of JJKN and jassi. But the events which occured in the coming months made me only want to see more of Purab or  rather Samir Soni than Jassi, because I soon began to realise what a stupid and foolish dodo jassi was. She lost her place as my favorite character on TV.

Jassi sucks. So does her show without Purab to shed some light and interest in it. And frankly, I don't think her makeover will bring back any of the fame and charm into her show which has gone pathetic and K-stray. Even if she begs people to watch her show. Hell, I don't even watch it anymore.

I really wish Jassi has the worst fate in the end of the show and even after the show is over. And I sincerely hope the world never sees a girl like jassi again.

alveera thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

yeps poor purab he always has to face jassi's anger.draft chorani ka doubt armaan sir par ho but purab has to face all the consequences and after facing her anger it was purab who always has to say sorry in the end

love_Jassi thumbnail

Originally posted by: ritu

Jassi did nothing to Purab.Rather,Purab dumped her.And the reasons for dumping someone can NEVER be justified.

Jassi sucks only to those who see JJKN with Purab's chashma.Wo khud to bhag gaya,apna chashma peeche chod gaya.I still relate to her and love her.Maybe because I never became biased on one  Purab's character and turned my spite and frustration on anyone who shed poor light on his character!!!!!!!

sweetgal thumbnail

I agree wid u jprasad !!!!!!!!! U r ritee she needs to change herr insidee thennn outside !! But i feel really bad and i can relate to ritu's point as even  was wondering thatt bebe knewwwww alllllllll about the other gal and all that purab told herr , i think thatt something has to happen to justify that scene !!!! there is a lott that need justicee !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

giaa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree with U too Jprasad....Jassi's looks don't bother me as much as her personaliuty irks  me.    This has nothing to do with if Purab is in or out of the show....it has to do with lack of consistancy ....

Jassi personality changes between day and night!  Totally unrealistic.
At least if the makers take the time to make a justification for change....but then the same can be said for the story in general....there is no justification
for anything.... the show really should just end and put us all out of our misery!
love_Jassi thumbnail
 What rubbish.I feel the story is taking a definite turn now.And I didn't know crying all of a sudden became such a sin😑!!!!!!!!!