Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mittijalebi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

we are showing our support for all of the actors as we appreciate all of their hard work for this show.

so go priya and sudeep!!!!!!!!!!! you both are great.  we love you all.  and of course how can we forget bhola and rampyari.

Edited by mittijalebi - 16 years ago
friend_125 thumbnail
bhola too is soooooooooooooooooo cute really. he sheds flowers when he simels... he a cuitepie yarr..
friend_125 thumbnail
sudeep is ultimate rockstar as well as bhola n anya too.
hey mittijalebi,krips,dreamer we shud be happy now that all the bashing is ended on this forum due to """mods notice n warning"""...and the wrong topics are totally deleted from forum as that-"sudeep acted like a complete idiot...... 😊 👏 now we are free.  congratz friends.....Edited by friend_125 - 16 years ago
sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thanks mod ,u got my view ,still some members are not listening to u also ,they are realy disobeying you mod. can't really help ,they r sensible enough to atleast respect the warning of the mod.

mod your word is my command ,now i am not gonna mess with those members who just wanna listen to them only & they r least bothered to ur warning also ,it's just a waste of time to argue with them endlessly.

anyways i wud be happy if RAHUL LOHANI & PRIYA BADLANI READ MY MESSAGE, MY REAL AIM WAS TO GET MY MESSAGE CONVEYED TO RAHUL & PRIYA , I DON'T CARE IF SOMEONE AGREES WITH ME OR NOT.

MOD I WILL DEF. OBEY UR COMMAND.THANKS !!!!!! FOR UNDERSTANDING MY POINT OF VIEW MOD.
sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
friend_125 here ur r behaving as if u have done nothing , i think i shud also tell moderator that friend_125 send me a pm in which she has used foul language ,she can't bash me with foul language on this main message board so she has bashed me by sending pm ,moderator u can check my inbox , i have not replied to that disgusting pm of friend_125 ,mod i want that u shud also warn such members like friend_125 who are sending me abusive pm's ,moderator u can check by your self that what rubbish friend_125 has written for me.
friend_125 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sita11

friend_125 here ur r behaving as if u have done nothing , i think i shud also tell moderator that friend_125 send me a pm in which she has used foul language ,she can't bash me with foul language on this main message board so she has bashed me by sending pm ,moderator u can check my inbox , i have not replied to that disgusting pm of friend_125 ,mod i want that u shud also warn such members like friend_125 who are sending me abusive pm's ,moderator u can check by your self that what rubbish friend_125 has written for me.

DEAR MODS,

before when sita11 was bashing me n also called me as idiot stobborn n rubbish etc.....i repied by pm to her that plz dont use such abusive language n foul language....MODS is it ethical n is it corect to bear such a insult ?????????????????????????????.....and after your mods warning notice i didnt even said a WORD to sita11...but she wants to open the topic again and wants to  make me down n low in everyone,s eye thats why SHE IS AGAIN HAVING A PROBLEM EVEN AFTER THE PROBLEM WAS SORT OUT BY YOU ALL....no-one else bashed anyone after that,but still sita11 is trying to bash n attack me.she is the only one who is still having a problem.

MODS PLZ HELP ME AND SAVE ME FROM SITA11 .

Edited by friend_125 - 16 years ago
friend_125 thumbnail

Originally posted by: friend_125

DEAR MODS,

before when sita11 was bashing me n also called me as idiot stobborn n rubbish etc.....i repied by pm to her that plz dont use such abusive language n foul language....MODS is it ethical n is it corect to bear such a insult ?????????????????????????????.....and after your mods warning notice i didnt even said a WORD to sita11...but she wants to open the topic again and wants to  make me down n low in everyone,s eye thats why SHE IS AGAIN HAVING A PROBLEM EVEN AFTER THE PROBLEM WAS SORT OUT BY YOU ALL....no-one else bashed anyone after that,but still sita11 is trying to bash n attack me.she is the only one who is still having a problem.

MODS PLZ HELP ME AND SAVE ME FROM SITA11 .

Me_Anonymous thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Moderator's Note:

This topic is going nowhere so closing it now.

friend123 and sita11 if you both have anything against each other then please sort it out CALMLY among each other.

Don't be abusive, rude, don't make personal attacks on each other.

If you don't want to PM each other then better PM JLH Mod (s) or GM (s). They will help you out for sure.

Topic Closed

Zee Channel Moderator