Jabb Love Hua

message for priya badlani & rahul lohani

sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 16 years ago

πŸ˜ƒhey priya ( my sweet cute & fav actress πŸ˜› & rahul (my bhola bhaiyaa πŸ˜›)  i am happy that you gave your best to the show JAB LOVE HUA , the show is ending (the show has really turned so boring) but PRIYA  & RAHUL  U BOTH wud remain my favorite actorsπŸ‘ , i wish all the success , good luck to both of you , the blessings of your fans like me wud remain be with u guys .

PRIYA & RAHUL  i hope that you both wud never lose your down to earth & humble nature & wud never ever become rude & arrogant in your lives .

MAY GOD ALWAYS BLESS YOU  PRIYA & RAHUL  & keep working in great shows in future πŸ˜›

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naidni_lodi thumbnail
okk, u realize they're not reading this? πŸ˜• but i do find it very sweet that u think of them this way.Edited by naidni_lodi - 16 years ago
yeah all the best to everyone! this show was g8 to begin with but God knows what happened now! anyways hope to see them in more shows- comedy would be my preference
sitakshii thumbnail
naidni_lodi ur mistaken ,who says that the actors of jab love hua don't read our posts , i believe that they really read our posts ,that's the reason why IF is soooooo popular .

i totally agree with u flamin , i would love to see priya & rahul doing some decent comic work insted of some rona-dhona.
Sonam717 thumbnail
is rahul the dude that portrays Bhoooooooollaaa, hey bhole raja? πŸ˜† He is SO FUNNY!!! AND I LOVE PRIYA's CATWALK!! πŸ˜‰
Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Well love JLH characters and even if this show ends.We wish to see all of them soon in another serial.
sitakshii thumbnail
priya badlani & rahul lohani are the real ROCKSTARS !!!!!!!!!!!!! OF THE SHOW JAB LOVE HUA.
mittijalebi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
yes all the actors are great. show started off great but now its better that its ending.
nitu07 thumbnail
all the actors are great and i wish them all the best 😊
friend_125 thumbnail
PRIYA ,RAHUL LOHANI N SUDEEP U ALL ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ALWAYS KEEP ROCKIN.....LOVE U THREEE..........
AND MONAZ IS ALSO NICE...LOVE U MONAZ. 😊