8th June Written /Video Update

Himmi_K thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Hiya All

I read yesterday's update (let me thank Shruti for her sincere efforts..its long due)  and I am so taken aback by Bani and Jai both….

Jai actually planning to kill Pia and Bani trying to prove her mad..it means my Pia Dahling has landed herself in big trouble..either Hell or Mental Asylum…….hmmm sounds nice to me..

I was just reading Chekov today and stumbled upon this line…..

If you are afraid of loneliness, don't marry. – Chekhov..

Poignant Humor I must say…..so apt for jai and bani……

I so want to see them together….i am sure we all do…so Amen for their reunion…for what like umpteenth time……

And before you all start suspecting if I have gone Pia way..(I meant in terms of madness), I come back to my usual self and give you Joke of the day…

Following is the Advertisement published by Jai Walia when he got married to Bani Dixit….

FOR SALE BY OWNER
Complete set of Encyclopedia Britannica. 45 volumes. Excellent condition. $1,000.00 or best offer. No longer needed. Got married last weekend. Wife knows everything.

So here we go for update………

its Jai walia on phone. he has called someone to find his kids. he warns the man to keep him updated for his kid's status.

thats when Pia The bouncing Baboon comes in with Karu amma and Jiggu..carrying all their shopping bags.

Jai is swearing under his breath..(we do that aloud).. he asks Pia to tell him whereabouts of his kids.

Pia is smirking along with her equally brainless Sakhiyaan....

Pia in a very Nautanki ishtyle complains to Jai that she is preparing for the wedding with all this shopping... but he isnt doing anything..(Pia Dahling..have you ever seen any man smelling flowers for his own funeral)

Jai is utterly disgusted.

she tells him that she has bought beautiful sarees and she will look very beautiful in them...(i wonder how a Bouncing Red Face Baboon would look if it happen to wear a saree)

Jai asks Pia where the kids are. Pia says that his kids are with her Veer and he need not worry about them..(u better start worrying about you now!!)

Pia make a phone call to Kido's nanny and Jai talks to Atharva..

(oh these kids are so cute..i am sure whoever he is but Veer must be like his father..ever heard of Duck giving birth to a swan...)

Jai is very worried and emotional. he asks Atharva if he and krishna are fine...Atharva says everyone is fine in his baby-tongue. when Jai asks Atharva where they are...Pia snatches the phone and cut the call.

Pia says that he will get his kids back in one piece...but for that there is a deal..(now now..i thought you need brains to deal with a man like Jai walia..)

she opens up a piece of paper and tells jai that he will have to byheart whatever that is written on the paper and say that in front of all the guest.

she begins to read...(Haila...so you have been to school PeaA...???)

it reads... that Pia is Jai's first love..(i am sure now that love is blind atleast first is!)

He fell head over heels for her the moment he saw her and he wanted to marry her but fate had something else in mind and they got married to different people but now after living with them, they (jai and pia) have realised that they cant love anybody else.

so after years of separation, they are getting married..and hence he wants to share the joy of their union with everyone....

Pia stops reading and says that she has written the script now jai walia will have to get it correct in one short...(yeah..the guy is so used to act for the most Ghatiya scripts by well You-kNow-Who...*sigh*)

Jai says that he is not going to do anything of this sort.. but Pia smirks..(i mean that is we have to understand...she has same expression throughout the part)

she says that she has thought of some other way as she knew that he wouldnt agree..(let me check if she has recently have brain transplant.) she says that if jai doesnt act according to her whims then his kid's life would be in danger. and not only that but Bani's as well.

as Bani will be present for their wedding...

she says that his were not the only eyes set on her but there would be someone else watching her. Bani would be at gunpoint..(hehe dont underestimate Bani bond...ye bandook wandook to uske baye hath ka khel hai..)

Jai is totally shocked...

he says he would kill Pia..(do that honey...i will ask Bani to kill AD-Bhoot...then two of you can go to jail together and raise your family..i am ok with you two in jail...but JP and DDG/B-AD-Bhoot is strict no no)

Pia challengs him to kill her but then what would happen to kids. they will have to live life of orphans.

Jai is taken aback with these words...(i hate to say this but these days Jai walia is nothing but Pia madari ka bandar jiske gale me Atharva-krishna-bani naam ki rassi hai......)

Rashi The divine Come-back hears everything and she is miffed with Pia...

Pia looks at her and exclaims that even relatives have started arriving for their marriage.

Jai is grim...

here in AD-Bhoot's Bhootbangla Ma is very ill. she is coughing..(TB??)

Bani The eternal Nightingle arrives and offer the coughing lady a glass of water thats when she stumbles upon a file and some medicines..

she reads the file despite of Ma's protest.

so apparently Ma has Brain tumor...(all doctors pleaseeeeeeeee sue Kekta kapoor...charge defamation case against this sick lady..Brain tumor, blood cancer.....are these the only two desease you have heard Basi Roti???...heard of Piles?? i wouldnt mind hearing Pia complaining that she has Piles...)

Bani is shocked and a tear rolls down her cheek..(Back to Normal??)

she says that Ma considered her as daughter then why didnt she tell her that she has brain tumor......

Ma makes a sad face and says that she did not want to make them sad but now she has no hope at all.

she wanted to see her son getting married to right girl...(Bani get out of the room yaa....) she wanted to ensure that her kids are happy and in safe hand..(Bani..walk fast...get away..) then further she adds that she wants to see bani living in this house forever...even though the house was built by AD but she is there in every nook and corner...so she wants to see bani staying there not as a guest but as the Malkin..(Run...Bani...Run....) so finaly Ma asks Bani if she would get married to AD-Bhoot (and become what?? Bhootni??..Bani please VANISH!!!!)

Bani is crying. AD is standing behind the door. Buddhi calls him in and joins Bani and his hands...Bani and even AD looks shocked...Bani pulls her hand away and sprint out of room (atlast...some brains are still intact)

Bani is in temple...(i am sure The Real Durga is going to curse AD till death for re christening Bani as Durga...jab dekho Ghanta bajane pohoch jati hai mandir)

Bani starts talking to The Real Durga Ma that she always lived for the relationships she had.. be it sister, daughter or wife. she put her own life at stake for them and all she got in return was hatred and disappointment.

her own people disowed her..left her to die her own death. but stranger taught her how to live...Ma gave her love of a mother..

so now she will have to take her turn to return the favors but why is that every surrogate life has to pay the prize...

she says that she cant marry AD in any circumstances..(*sigh of relief*)

she says that she dont want to put sindoor in her Mang anymore. she dont want to wear that same Mangalsutra which was nothing but a binding chain for her.

she returns back to leave thats when a bride looking girl bumps into her...(New Bhootani for Bhoot???)

this girl is going to comit suicide... suddenly old bani comes back and saves her and asks her whats wrong...(bani for once in life why dont you mind your own business..why do you have to don the Wonder Woman avatar to save damsels in distress when you are one of them)

This girl while sobbing tell her Karam Katha that her love ditched her and she left the person who wanted to marry her despite of knowing everything.

bani says that she is comitting a grave mistake...

she should not end her life for someone who didnt value her love and feelings.

she should live for the love that the other person is offering her...girl is convinced and so is Bani the Bhootni in making

Bani says that she has cried enough for the people who couldnt value her tears so now she will live for those who cried for her. she says that she has made her decisionsurrogate

here AD is in garden recalling moments when Bani told him that the words like love and marriage hold no significance in her life. and that she respects AD alot for not expecting anything in return for all the favors.

thats when bani comes looking dejected and announce that she would marry him

she says that its very difficult to forget the past (oh yes and especially when your past is Jai Walia....*sigh*)

but they will have to move on with their lives and hence she has decided that she will get married to Ad for the woman who loved her like her own daughter. (i know Bani that you have suicidal tendencies..today its confirmed)

AD is shocked, he moves forward and keeps his hand on bani;s shoulders and walk away...

here Buddhi Ma is praying to The Real Durga that she wish to see DDG as her bahu as she believe she is best for her son

and that she will keep him happy..(hehe you need any testimonial from Mr. Jai Uday Walia?? on this??)

Bani comes from behind and say that ma's faith and her wish was true and hence it will come true.

Ma is super happy...(dont be that happy...this excitation can kill you before your tumor does)

she hugs Bani...bani is actually crying but she hides her tears and smile

Ma suddenly jump with joy and starts hopping like anything and calls Teen Deviyaan..i.e. AD's sisys..

they are happy to get the news. AD sees this and he is thoughtful....

Episode ends...

hey please leave your comments.....

bye

Good night (or day) ahead

God bless.....

Video Update By Judi

Video--8th Jun--Watch Online

Edited by ziddi - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hkaurk22 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hi Himmmy!!!! Yay you called her a bouncing baboon again! Totally have me in stitches!!!! Thanks for the update!
~Wicked~ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Dear Himali,

Thanks for the update. Please keep adding some of your own comments, I love them.

Cheers,

Sonia.

sharala thumbnail
thank you .......
your updates are very entertaining!
shahni4 thumbnail
Himali
Thanks for the update !!!
Totally crcking me up!!
NIna
HumaG thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
thanx 4 the update!lovge the comments mainly the ones about pia!
Piku_S thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
thanks himali good to see you back 🤗 🤗 🤗
pia is disgusting witch 😡
msbee thumbnail
Thanks for the uddate and love all the commentary....baboon Pia 😆   
banibanijai thumbnail
Dear himali