Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fallen_Nzel thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: Me_Anonymous

its coz most of us have watched more korean shows so we are used to it...but i have heard that CHinese is probably the most difficult/hard language to learn worldwide

unless if yoh chinese it not!!lol

itz problii 10x harder dan korean coz deir riting iz hard since u hab 2 recognise da pictogram nd deir iz bout 6languages in chinese which r Mandarin-Cantonese-Simplified Chinese-Traditional Chinese nd duno oda 2😭 buh it rlli dependz if u r gud learner nd onlii concentrate on chinese nuffin dan oda dat😉

many ppl wud rather prefer 2 learn korean nd japanese i think plus i also do!! i sing song in korean,japnese nd chinese buh no clue how 2 speak fluentli😭😡

Edited by Fallen_Nzel - 16 years ago
NYCgirl_19 thumbnail
aww thank you everyone! i love listening to korean, chinese and Japanese music

well Bi Rain, TVXQ, Super Junior, Ft ISland are my favorite luv them all
tiki5434 thumbnail

^ah ft island! i'm trying not to become obsessed.. i don't need another obsession >.<

who's your favorite from suju? 😛
Fallen_Nzel thumbnail

t's really hard nt 2 b obsessd wiv korean,taiwanese nd japanese band😉

bdw, TVXQ/DBSK/THSK's contract wiv SMentertainment is gonna expire dis yr nd dey myt get disband😭i wish dey didnt!!😭

tiki5434 thumbnail

^omg! seriously? O_O
i don't think they'd disband.. i mean look at shinhwa... they perform seperately and as a band.. and they're doing fine, right?
Fallen_Nzel thumbnail
yup!!dey r doin fyn nd itz been bout 5yrz dey been 2geda nd dat quite gud 😃

-All members myt go solo
-SM myt offer dem neu contract*wish he did*

buh i dun think dey will stop being a singer even as a band or solo 😉

who's yoh fav frm dbsk??
tiki5434 thumbnail

^haha i'm trying not to get obsessed so i don't watch a lot of stuff.. but i'm quite torn between yunho (he just has.. this appeal.. i dunno) and jaejoong (my friend's been obsessed with him and it's rubbing off on me)... and junsu now, too, b/c he's absolutely HILARIOUS (his friendship with eunhyuk makes it all the better)
aaah..

what about you?
*dels* thumbnail
I think SM will renew the contract with DBSK as their popularity is increasing. I'm hoping so anyway
sweetsorrow18 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i read somewhere that alot of stars have left SM because of the way he treats them...i dont knoe if its true but it seems to be the trend😕 newayz i hope ur wishes come tru and they do renew their contract😊

interestingly, i read that some new entertainment agency offered se7en a contract but se7en immediately turned it down and resigned his contract with YG even though he had a fair amount of time left before his contract expired.....
tiki5434 thumbnail

^wait he resigned or renewed? 😕
and yeah i've heard lots of bad things about SM, too XD ELFs don't like him haha