Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

555W59 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: who am i???

Finally my post leap wish and dream to see baby bond aka Bani Walia has come true...

A Quote For Bani:

It isn't possible to love and to part.

You will wish that it was.

You can transmute love, ignore it, muddle it..

but you can never pull it out of you

courtesy sangita.

Today her move and decission of taking away Pia's most awaited happines and the challenge she threw to her was not as a mother but it was as an women....

As a  women whose love was taken away from her,a women who sister has backstabbed her and taken away most precious and chersished possession of her life her marraige,as a women who was wronged and  proved mad and sent to mental assaylum.

Finally bani makes the biggest move of her life ,this will be the  beginning of bani journey (though many obstacles will come her way)away from the lie towards the truth,the truth which she needs to know not for anyone else but for herself.

Viewbies Note Font increased so its easier to read

Archie, I am rooting for munni to kick some serious a--.  I am so sick of the smirking Pia on screen that watching her downfall will to a great extent make up for the crap we have had to endure in the last few month.  Go munni, shed some blood.

ovaltine thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Archie,
Well you guys always blame Bani for resurrecting the kantaa (needle) into WM. Now she has become the Kaanta Removal Tool. WM was infected, JW had to download Dame Durga ver2007.6. Can't wait to watch your munna get skewed and grilled placed smack centre in a bun and eaten alive by Dame Durga. 😉
Way to go DDG 👏
aashyagh thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Good quote Sangs and Arch!
And yes the last scene was really good, Bani came back as a woman who was hurt as a wife! The way she said that she is standing to destroy her happiness was wonderful! Atlast after 6-7 weeks of torture we are seeing Bani actually errupting as a volcano!