Threats to Dr. Shahid Masood

tweethina thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

well..this is why he left ARY becuase they refused to back him up when they received threats, but see what happened to GEO?

When GEO decided to back Dr. Shahid Masood and his program 'Meray Mutabiq'....

Geo has been off air since 24 hours now in Pak and Dr. Shahid Massod has been receiving threats that his kafan is ready and how much cloth he requires.....as per the news ........

This just reflects the TRUE character of the SO CALLED deomcratic government who strives for freedom of speech and azad adliya... just soooo sad.......

Edited by tweethina - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Fiza* thumbnail
omGGGGGGGGG!!! 😕
      really? this is so shocking......... but who is doing this? 😕
tweethina thumbnail
he's exposing MQM and the Government ....so it's evidient who can do this...
*Fiza* thumbnail
so true.........   ðŸ˜• ..MQM ka hi haath hoga pehley bhi unho ne karachi mein hangaamey karaein hein... Mein imran khan ke saath hoon 😳 ... Woh MQM ke leader ke khilaf case darj kar raha hai 😃 ...
karankittu thumbnail
omg omg omg thats nt very nice about the kafan 😭 idiots ..!! omg whats the real story whats happeing what did he say?
tweethina thumbnail
I was talking to my mom and she said issi tarha haqoomataon kay takhtay ulattay hain...
she was saying they were showing ppl protesting on tv with chains and locks across theri face ........

just to give you a background.. Dr. Shahid Masood hosts the current affairs program' Mereay Mutabiq' on weeends. 2 hrs before the prog went on air Geo got calls from Govt. authorities to cancel the program and too send Dr. Shahid for some kind of leave. Geo refused . Also MQM ppl calle dto threaten Dr. Shahid (this info is as per Geo News)...so anyway, Geo went ahead and showed the Pre-recorded program, now 1 hr before that scheduled program was to air Geo was takend off air throughout Pakistan but is still available overseas.... people are protesting all over for freedom of media and speech....

btw...they showed a call on tv where the G8 members were meeting and there was a huge protest going on and media was covering it and the girl asked as to why our govt. is protesting or banning coverage? ppl have the right to see and be informed of the current situation...

on the contrary Govt. says that they've not banned any channel...some cable operators had some issues with a particular channel that is why they took the channel off-air.......

lo kar lo baat......
*Fiza* thumbnail
thnks for the info...well i just watched news on ARY one world and president pervez musharaff said tht he will lift the ban on thursday..
tweethina thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fiza_87

thnks for the info...well i just watched news on ARY one world and president pervez musharaff said tht he will lift the ban on thursday..

why thursday?...that jusst proves that He did inflict the BAN........ so why is he saying he didn't do it in the first place???

and what do you think of the new ordinance he passed in a days time regarding the channels that don't obey CAMERA's laws getting suspended or getting their licence cancelled....?

aishiya thumbnail
sach bolney par bhi saza milti hai ajkal... 😳
karankittu thumbnail

Originally posted by: aishiya

sach bolney par bhi saza milti hai ajkal... 😳

yes u r right thats exactly what my mum was saying state!!!!😡