Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-JC- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 16 years ago

πŸ˜†Okk. JC is back from the ER and doc tol her take a another dose of Katuri for the next 3 days and i'll be fine till next week. πŸ˜†

Here is my questions for Karan:

1) When did you first realize that you wanted to be an actor or was it a childhood dream?

2) Why does Robbie the character wear so many crosses. Is it part of making Robbie look like a rockstar or do you choose to wear them?

3) Do you have any tatoos on yourself?

4) Whom do you admire strictly in terms of talent in Bollywood, Hollywood and Tellywood?

5) How well do you relate to Robbie the rockstar?

Please forward my comments: Robbie i admire you a lot not just because you are immensly talented but also because you are a man of your word. You were quoted in an article saying that you'll make people watch you at 9 pm and boy do you keep your promises.πŸ˜† I wish you much more success in your career because you deserve it. And I hope you keep making us watch you. Luv ~~JC

Edited by jinc118 - 16 years ago
Super Kool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

wat a grrrr8 news.Hi i m Suvi.

My message:- I must say you are a dude.You are very smart and handsome.I cant imagine any body else as Robbie.i am so happy that you are playing the lead role.You rock!!!!You are so spontaneous and natural.i watch Kasturi for you.I almost fainted when i saw your enetry shot.Trust me you are really charming.i m your great fan.i used to watch kahani only because you played Vigyat in dat serial.i really hope to meet you sum day.

My questions-

1) Whats your birthplace????

2) Your secret fantasy?????

3) Who are your freinds in the tele industry????

4) For you a perfect holiday is.......................

5) Are you single???? if yes then hey grrr8 news i m single tooo.

6)One thing you would like to change about yourself?????

7)word which you use frequently????

8)Do you think Karan will really luv sum1 sumday as passionately as Robbie luvs kasturi??????????

luv you.u rock.

Edited by Super Kool - 16 years ago
Leenasmg thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wow Kool!! πŸ˜ƒ Shall definetly tune in!! πŸ˜‰
ArjunArohi4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

dat's a gr8888 newz.

My message:-hi karan i m ritushree(titli)i m one of da biggest nd craziest fans of urs.u r a total rockstar.u r a dude.i watch kasturi 4 u only.i ike ur acting very much.u act so naturally nd gracefully.i m totally in luv wid Robby-Kasturi jodi.luv u a lot---ur biggest nd craziest fan titli.

here cums my questions-----

1)How did u get in2 dis role of Robby?

2)Wen is ur b-day?

3)Three things u like da most about urself?

4)Ur favourite holiday spot?

5)Wat is ur say about ur co-stars Shubhangi Atre ?

6)Ur dream date?

7)Ur hobbies?

8)any special moment frm childhood?

Robby Sabrawal rocksssss.

luv u a lot

titli

Edited by titli_yuvi - 16 years ago
shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9

OMG 😲😲

A big thanks to IF for arranging Karan's interview on IF😳

Below are my questions for Karan.

Kasturi made you a super star over night. How does it feels?

What made you take up the role of Robbie Sabharwal?

Is Robbie Sabharwal similar to Karan Patel in real life?

Which co-star from Kasturi are you close to?

How is it working with Shubhangi & Jatin?

What qualities are you looking for in your life partner?

If you had to rate your performance what would you rate yourself & why?

When are you planning to settle down in real life?

You female fan following is increasing day by day. Did you have any encounter with any fan which you would like to share with us?

Will Robbie & Kasturi will be together or are we going to have another heartbreak?

Will Robbie Kasturi become another Sujal Kashish or Angad Kripa?

My Message:-

You have added a charm to the character of Robbie Sabharwal. You enact scenes so well wether its funny or romantic or emotional that it is really difficult to wash them out from the memory. I can't imagine anyone in Robbie's role except for you. I wish you good luck & may you achive all your dreams in life.

Shruti

Edited by Manoj_Tina fan - 16 years ago
*Spandana* thumbnail

dekho tou kaun aaya hi....πŸ˜›the loyal deewani...πŸ˜‰πŸ€£

and oye shagu and shru, confession time hi...isliye keh diya...πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

amu~

iambest thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
ok karan i hve noticed in kasautii zindagi kay u r a gr8 actors
my questins to u is tht
1)How acting happen to u and how u get into televison
2)As u hve worked in kzk as a side role so how was ur raport wid cezzane khan and ronit roy and monoj bohara.
2)ok karan can u tell me and describe ur self how was u feeling in ur fisrt auditions for balajis and which lines do u get for it.
3)karan as ur doing very good in kaaturi do u thing tht this serial will be on top like kyunki,kahin to hoga,kasauti,kavanjali.
srk_kadz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

hi karan,

lemme ask u one thing

Is Kasturi going to be like any other ekta soap were the lovers meet, then seperate, then meet, then seperate? We dont want it to be like that  ... We all hope that we will get to see something different in Kasturi...

Gud Luck! We all Luv u! 😳

JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Haii, where the drool button?😳

OMGG, this a great news, am jumping now.. ( composing myself)

Hi, Karan , welcome to IF! I am Jenny and probally one of your craziest fan. I admit, I didn't like you before, but with Kasturi, You are something else..  You have made tons and tons of us crazy here with your potrayl of Robbie. No one can play better than you. You are a very talented actor who emotes very well with his eyes. Whenever I see you, I am reminded of Sujal played by Rajeev Khandelwal a long time back, He also emotes through his eyes and steals hearts.. 😳 But just wanted to let you know You are amazing actor and I hope to see you in more and more powerful roles.. -- Your craziest fan : Jenny

Questions:
1. Karan, tell us about your childhood, were you naughty or sweet kid, any childhood incidents that are special.
2. What do you think sets Robbie different from other characters you have played in the past?
3. How does it feel to have so many crazy fans on India-Forums within just couple of weeks?
4. What are your hobbies, favorite colors, music, food etc..
5. Kasturi is a fresh story, and Robbie does not believe in love but slowly falls in love, What is your intake on the word Love? Can Love be love at first sight?
6. What made u accept Kasturi?
7. Out of all the characters you have played, Your best one till date would have been?
8. How is working with Subhangi? You guys have  great chemistry.
9. and finally, How are you so irrestiable? I mean, you have made us crazy about you within your entry and the lovely Mitwaaaa😳

Well, that's all from my side. Thanks so much for making my day!
Can't wait for the interview😳
Edited by jenny1000 - 16 years ago
kaash thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hailaaaaaaaaaa..is it true?? karan on IF???/...
OMGGGGGGGGG>...paaannniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii...

i need water now...uff...i'm faintinggggggggggggggg....need ambulance right now πŸ˜†