Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Pinky- thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
[QUOTE=Believe] hiiii pinky congratz...............

thankuu vinu!!!

my Ist part Questions are: 😊

Why doesn't glue stick to the inside of the bottle?
cuz its suppose to stick to anything but bottle 😕

Why doesn't Tarzan have a beard? - he shaves

Whats the definitoin of suspicion? - like doubting something

What is the thinnest book in the world? - what man knows about women..thats wut u always say

Hum tum ek kamare main band hoo..aur chabi kho jaye...aur? - aur chabi mil jaye immediately..cuz i dun wanna stuck in a room with u ..lol j/k

You've got 206 bones in your body, want one more?- ..no thanxx ..cuz if i become an orthopedic doc ..i will have to learn to   fix one more bone 😆

Do you believe in love at first sight or should I walk by again? - vinu, are u hitting on me?😆

If next day sun rise not happen wat u do?- i will sleep all day and party cuz i wont have to go to school!! 🥳

hmm ab itna hi...baki later ok 😊

thanx for the questions!
-Pinky- thumbnail

hey pinky congrats thankuu! here are my questionsIf there were just one person you could meet once, who would it be? And what would you say?

- my old friends..ritika & susan..and i'd say .. i miss you

Your first friend on IF?

- i don't know..all my friends from .in games section ..like ..rishi, anji, anu, mandy, amanda, taru di..etc.they all became my friends at the same time

House or apartment?

- house

The beach or a pool?

- the beach

Rainy day or sunny day?

- rainy

Walk or drive?

- drive

Soundtrack from KKHH or K3G?

-both!they both are my fav movies

If you were into instrumental would it be Flute or Sax?

-flute

Do you keep a diary? Not the personal feelings kinda thing, I mean one with tasks, contacts, etc...

nope

If you could book a ticket right now to anywhere free of charge, where would it be in the world?

-India!I miss that place!

3 people that have made a difference in your life?

-there are many pp who have made a difference in my lifel!some of them are my parents, my grandma, my close friends, my cousin shally

3 people that have made a difference in your life in IF?

all of you..all my friends

3 stars (Sports, Movie stars, Politicians, etc)that you would want to meet?

srk, adi, preity.z

If you were to suddenly get up in the middle of the night, what would be the most likely reason?

- i bet i would be hungry

Would you rather send some1 a text msg or call?

-
a call

Would u rather send some1 an email or text?

-
email

After a really tough day at work, would you rather first, eat or sleep?

- take a shower, watch a funny movie and then sleep

What would you prefer? A hug or a kiss?

- a hug

Weldone sweetie

lovely questions daddy!! 😛 thanx!
-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Pinky-

nice answers..............Questions be ache dhe naa😛 😉 i will post my another some questions soon so just wait😊

-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
IIpart Questions:

Why do we call them "buildings" when they're already done building them?
If people evolved from apes, why are there still apes?
If 'Bin laden' is ur hus, how u react?do u love him?
You like a guy,he suden propose you,or say i love u,wats ur reaction?wat reply u give to him?
The things u hate?
The things u love?
If u want meet some IF friends,who are they?
Your current Crush?
Your bad habbits?
You adicted with?
You expect to meet a IF friend,he looks very ugly(eg:me),how u react?
Beauty means?
Value of life mean?
Star_on_earth thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I m back..with more qns… 😉

Highest mountain peak?
President of India?
Prime minister of Pakistan?
President or Russia?
Capital of Sri lanka?
Name 5 rivers of India?
If A = B and C = D wat is x ???
If x + y + z = 6, And x = 4 wat is y and z???
When was the 1st world war started?
Wen did the 2nd world war end? Who ended that??
Wen is America's Independence Day? from whom did America get independence??
Wat was the first discovery made on earth? Who made that? y not u???
If u hav 10 apples n I give u 5 more apples…+ vinu gives u 6 oranges and u eat only the oranges (coz vinu gave it to u) then how many apples will u have??
If there are only 2 ppl in a room and there is no window or door…how will u and vinu get out of the room??????????????
If your son has a son and your daughter has a daughter, and you have only 1 son and 1 daughter and your daughter's daughter also has a daughter and your son's son also has a son….how old are you?????????????

Alright that's all from me now….girl if u want 2 crores u gotta get all this right 😉 😉 …….no cheating here……sorry if u don't like any of them…..
😳
*~Sapna~* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

hey Pinky...congrats🤗

my questions for u:

1. how does it feel to work with me?

2. do u think u can get any other better job than ur current job? 😆

3. how sweet am I?

4. Y r we (meaning me and u) so sweet and nice?? (what should we do to get a bit evil like other ppl in chit chat) 😆

5. Who is ur fav. Victim?

6. who do u think we should bug next?

7. and yaar...ahve u found a cute, nice, achcha ladka for me?? I want to get married again😳 make sure he is cute...ok

8. WHo do u think is the most evil person on IF? (if u need help with this one...let me know...I will give u my "to bug list" and u will get lots of names to choose from) 😆

ok thats all for now I will be back later with more questions😃

TrustYourSelf thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

HeyPinky👏

Congrats yaar 🤗  Wow KBC sound so cool!!

Enjoy the hotseat dear!!

Congrats once again👏 i will be back with my q's

Love,
Gracella

-Pinky- thumbnail
IIpart Questions:

Why do we call them "buildings" when they're already done building them? - lol i dunoo ask them..
If people evolved from apes, why are there still apes?- they are just some extras.. in case human species die out..lol iunno

If 'Bin laden' is ur hus, how u react?do u love him?- ewwww lollz I'd hand him to police 😆

You like a guy,he suden propose you,or say i love u,wats ur reaction?wat reply u give to him?- pinch myself to check whether or not i am dreaming 😆 and if i don't faint, i will say yes.

The things u hate?- violence, racism, wars and all the bad stuff ...and, oh ya, waking up in the morning!lol who likes doing that?🤢

The things u love? - family, friends, food, shopping, movies, music etc

If u want meet some IF friends,who are they? - they know who they are. 😳 .if i start naming them all, i am sure i will miss someone's name

Your current Crush?- aditya narayan..lol is he hot or wut 😍

Your bad habbits?- my lazziness and the fact that i put things off untill last min, which works for me sometimes..but i wish i could stop doing that

You adicted with?- music and bollywood

You expect to meet a IF friend,he looks very ugly(eg:me),how u react?- what does it matter?it woudn't make a difference.first of all, noone's ugly... second of all...it doesn't matter what my friends look like..i have seen half of my i-f friends..they are all pretty, and i am sure you are too but come on yaar...i don't make friends by looking at how pretty they are or w/e ..thats just dumb

Beauty means?beauty means being attractive

Value of life mean? umm i don't get ur question

Edited by -Pinky- - 16 years ago
-Pinky- thumbnail
I m back..with more qns… 😉

Highest mountain peak?- mount everest

President of India?- umm last time i heard about it...it was abdul kalam

Prime minister of Pakistan?- musharaff

President or Russia? - no clue

Capital of Sri lanka? - oh god..r u taking my exam or something .lolz i have no idea

Name 5 rivers of India?- i know only 3 of them..ganaga, yamuna and kaveri (not the one in saat phere😆 )

If A = B and C = D wat is x ???- what grade math is this?lol we didn't learn that yet

If x + y + z = 6, And x = 4 wat is y and z???- one?

When was the 1st world war started?1914

Wen did the 2nd world war end? Who ended that?? i don''t remember lolz

Wen is America's Independence Day? from whom did America get independence??july 4

Wat was the first discovery made on earth? Who made that? y not u???i don't know what it was...but i am pretty sure i wasn't born back then

If u hav 10 apples n I give u 5 more apples…+ vinu gives u 6 oranges and u eat only the oranges (coz vinu gave it to u)hahaha very funny star then how many apples will u have??15

If there are only 2 ppl in a room and there is no window or door…how will u and vinu get out of the room?????????????? i will make vinu dig a huge hole in the door ...meanwhile i will sit and watch tv 😆

If your son has a son and your daughter has a daughter, and you have only 1 son and 1 daughter and your daughter's daughter also has a daughter and your son's son also has a son….how old are you?????????????pretty old 😆

Alright that's all from me now….girl if u want 2 crores u gotta get all this right 😉 😉 …….no cheating here……sorry if u don't like any of them…..
😳 ]

awww man gaye mere 2 crores 😭 😆
Hey pinky, here are some more question from me:

-How many species of each animal did Moses take aboard the ark?
-How many months have 28 days?
-How far can a bear walk into the woods?
-What is the value of coin dated 24 B.C.?
-How many grooves does a 45rpm phonograph record have?
-A camper leaves her camp, hikes 1 mile south, then 1 mile east where she sees a bear. Then she hikes 1 mile north to arrive at her camp. What color is the bear?