CID Forum Thumbnail CID

--DOTW: "Killer Hospital"-Interesting

Ambrosia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 16 years ago

I found this case really interesting. It was tough to predics who was the murderer. The way sandeeppeta was sobbing i was sure that he was the culprit but then he was injected poison. Next I thought it was Dr pallavai because the lady was 24/7 roaming around the doctor so to get to his post and power she might have done that and trapped sandeep. But all went wrong it was none other than that silly nurse.  smth like khoda pahar nikla chuha๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†..she wasnt even shown much..and she was having an affair with the doctor's son๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†..i think Pallavi looked better than that nurse๐Ÿ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sim_indian thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
yea..i thought it was a great mystery...it was really cool...i also had trouble figuring out the murder...

i hope they continue to make great episodes like this one more ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
nisha_cool thumbnail
ya very true this epi was really different!!!
actually i was having a doubt on pallavi as i thought she might be the girlfriend of samar ie sandip petas son.

did u noticed that in the beginning they showed that somebody named samar had came to meet the person whoi died and i understood that only that was the person who was actual murderer!!
SuhanaSafar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
It was a good episode. I also thought that it would be Dr. Pallavi, and was surprised that it was the nurse. Samar was not a surprise tho. I was expecting him all along.