Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ammmu thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Hi Faisal ji.... have lots of fun, pls tell Kamya she is doing a great job and we can't wait to expose her in DulhannπŸ˜† have fun and take care, hope to see you back here soon!!!

kartic thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: kartik-faisal

thanx radha !!! this is faisal raza khan !! for u!! u know me as kartik on dulhan!!

faisal i m a big fan of u
kartic thumbnail

😊 hello!! people!! well tom i am meeting kamya punjabi!! any mess for her!! i wil be onlne at 3 pm IST !! SO FEEL FREE TO ASK ANY THING!! I AM SHOOTING FOR SOLAH SINGAR AND SHE IS SHOOTING FOR REHNE WALI MEHLON KI..AT THE SAME STUDIO!! 😊

thnk u faisal tht u come in IF
kartic thumbnail

hi people how u doing!!!! 😊 😊 😊 !! kya ho rahaa hai!!

i m waiting that when u come online and see ur pics in sollah singaar forums in topic of' shakti only shakti pics'
kartic thumbnail

ya i will take a month time !! uske baad wo hoga jiska aap sab kop bahut dino se inta zaar hai !! agar raaz bataaon to kya milega !!

pray 4 u
kartic thumbnail

hi leena
wats up !! i like calling u jigglypuff its catchy!! well i am coming back in the family very soon!! now diviyanka,sharad and kamya going to singapore so major storyline is coming up !! freezing episodes....
.... i think 8th june he are leaving!! so wait and watch!!! say my love to ur sis !! and plz take care god bless u!!!!
   with lots of love
   faisal raza khan

how lovly u r
kartic thumbnail

well thanx nancy!!for the compliment!!for show detail i am not allowed to say anything but!! i can say tha he will recover soon!!aryan... divi, sharad and kamya are going to singapore.there gona be lots of drama ! so wait and watch may be ur pridictions ar rite!!!! reemz u ned to watch the comng episode!! its gona be freezing!!well aryan i am playing negitive charecter in solah singar!!!!! but lit different!! i hope u guys are enjoying the show!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

we always enjoy when u r on tv ,because u r beautiful
kartic thumbnail

well yeah i will come back in aweek time rite now i am back in solah singar which comes on sahara one!! i willask divi to join if!! for sure!!

why do not u use IF now?
kartic thumbnail

thanx lil_mizz_patel,i hope u are enjoying the the show!! now we are crossing 200 episode!!!! if u want to know anything let me know!! i am a bad guy on screen not of screen he he he!1 so u can ask anything watever u want!! πŸ‘ we will hav fun togather

faisal when you come in IF then plz vsit sollah singaar forums topic of shakti only shakti pics Edited by kartic - 15 years ago