01 june(written/video) update [complete!]

Henna 786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 16 years ago

Hey

Episode starts with Everyone in the AD household complimentin the food and AD comes and says to Ma that the food is noce.. everyone is grinnin away and Ma says DDG made the food not her and he turns ice cold again with the tune playin in the background

Jai tlks on the dinnertable how he misses Bani and her food...

Daadi tells Jai not to worry and that the flavour would be bk.. hintin that Bani will be bk

RR scene! so cute!

Ranvir and Rano both go to get food from the bowl but then both retreat when there hands touch.. ranvir looks around the table to see if anyone saw and then picks up the spoon and starts serving Rano

jigs is cumin down the stairs with the card and starts sayin she has come at the right time..

Adi is eatin away and sees Jigs up to something [hidin the card in her pallu] and knws something is defiantly up and starts thinking there is goin to be a storm. Adi gets up to leave and Daadi tells him to stay and finsih the food.. he starts sayin that he must go and its urgent..

Everyone looks at him funny..

Jigs in mandir and starts saying.. Kepp JP jodi together like You [sorry dont knw the Gods name] and Radha and puts the wedding card down in place of where Rano put the Bday card and leaves..

whilst leaving Adi creeps up on her scarin the dear life out of her 😆 he asks her y she is around the Mandir when everyone is sittin eating away.. and asks why she is hesistating so much and perspiring on her forhead  and tries to laugh it off.

Adi turns around and sees the card and asks Jigs by pointing.. what is that [referrin to the weddin card] jisg says its the madir and Adi not belivin walks in

Jigs gets all worried and walks bk into the house mandir. Adi picks up the card and tells jigs that he knws her very well and whenever there is peace in the house.. you turn restless. Afterall we are man and wife [i thought they were divorced?! 😕]

Adi starts interrogating jigs by askin in a calm manner what have u dont this time..

she replies just walkin past nothin much and Adi same tone says thats y your so worried

he starts sayin when a person lies.. they start to react in the same manner she had.. she starts blabbering in a high pitch that she had done nothing at all..

Adi is soooooo not convinced by her and says if u have not done anything then come to the front where everyone is [he stilll has the card in his hands] he drags her away

Everyone is at the front room.. and Adi pushes Jigs in sayin.. now all will be crystal clear. Jigs still starts claimin she has done nothin at all.. gettin more and more worried

Adi asks Jigs one and final time.. if she has done anything to the card.. Jai Rano Ranvir Daadi all looked shocked

Jai butts in and says y are they arguin... Adi tells Jai all will be clear soon and syas Jigs mustve done somthin to the card.. he says she has done Badmaashi 😆 all are now curious to knw what happen

Adi hands the card over to jai.. Jigs is holdin her breath and looks like she is gonna die or something and Adi tells Jai open it

Jigs is praying long and hard and Jai meanwhile takes his time openin the card!

Jai tells jai there is a misunderstandin and the card is right.. nothin is wrong with it.. he shows Adi and Adi is well shocked..

Jigs starts her high pitch banter.. she says disgracin your wife you wanted to make a name of yourself? and starts fake cryin her eyes out.. [no tears btw 😆 low on glycerine i bet!]

Jai and crew do not at ALL seem effected and Jigs carrys on blamin and hurtin Adi with wrds and calls him a good for nothing

Seen as nobody was feeling sorry for Jigs.. she walks off with her fake tears. Adi stands there stunned.

Jigs enters a room and wipes the er not so clear tear on her face  

She starts questionin thin air as to how the cards got swapped as she was the one hu left the wedding card NOT the bday card

she starts sayin whatever the matter she is happy and Adi went to go do a macho man type thing but got wasted... [she calls Adi macho man 😆]

AD  is on the bench thnkin about Durga and how he saved her etc [with that sad tune in the background.. all lost]

Ma comes along and tells AD that the food was nice right? DDG can make nice food..

Ad in a polite way tries to tell Ma to stop what she is thinkin... and Ma contines and says we both knw you like DDG and she says that i knw you.. im your mother.. i knw you think about DDG deeply..

she tells him to tell DDG about his liking into her. AD sits there quiet not responding.. just movin his head

Bani is standin behind and hears! and leaves MEGA angry! [ouch!]

Ma is foldin some clothes indoors and Bani enters and she starts asking.. what is all this..? i heard you and AD tlk.. to which Ma is slightly shocked..

She says it VERY clearly that she does not like AD and she only respects him.. thats it and neither could something like this happen

she syas the word 'love' for her is dead and she has buried it deep under

Ma tells her not to think like that and that has she ever thought why she was bought into this house.. and tells her not to think she wont fall in love again it can happen and tells her to think it over

But Bani is admant and says NO.. i cant think of love again and she says that she DDG is born to defeat.. not love and walks off!

Ma starts tlkin to herself sayin that one should continue living and that AD has been hurt before and its not goin to happen again... and says she will do something

Pia and jigs are tlkin away and jigs is explain about the card n wonders how the card got swapped and Jigs talks about a possible Bhoot in the house [idiot!😆]

Pia asks Jigs for confirmation whether the card she put was the real weddin card and not the bday card.. jisg acts sarcastic and tells her that she knw which card she had put down in the mandir 

teh question is asked again and Karuna enters saying she has it..

and she starts sayin you guys may have forgotten but there is a 3rd player in this game, Me..

Jigs starts asking Qs as to how she got it and jigs asks why she did the utayee giri [this dialgue had me in stitches! a new giri to add to the list 😆]

She tells Jigs that she saw adi lookin suspiciouly so thats why she reswapped the cards again. Karuna says good job she picked it up in time otherwise the whole game wouldve been over

Pia thanks 'karuna Aunty' and says now they have to be carfel with thier steps.. she wants Jai to hand the card over to Bani.. she tells then to replace that card in the space at the mandir again as she has to go to Banis house as she has to announce Jai cumin to ADs house soon

Pis says.. Ab shuru horaha hain Pia ki thisri aakh ki khel..

Episode ends

DO NOT PM ME THANKS 😳

Henna x

ALT Written Update

By Guli:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/635998

Video Update

Sadaf45

Video--1st June--Watch online

By Avistyling:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/635982

Edited by ziddi - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HumaG thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
thanx! 😃 ahhh..the match fixinf still goign on...reminds me of all the sunties i knw!
banibanijai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks for ur update frnd do carry on
i hope todays episode so ok one let me see after ur update completion.Edited by banibanijai - 16 years ago
***srk*** thumbnail
awww thanx sweetie! its really nice of u!! 😃
TINK thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thsi is sure turning out be be ironic ...AD getting the food 😃 😃 ...and Jia jaanu booka 😭 😭 ...biwi ge begair 😆 thanx henna 😳
TINK thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
haila!! ranveer is like sooooo cute 😳 ....man i luv him.....not as much as my duffer jai though 😆 Edited by TINK - 16 years ago
khrhun_sheen thumbnail
Awww Ranveer and Rano... *Sigh*..

Thankz Henna!
caddy thumbnail
thnxs not dat bad an episode as I fot it wud b
venus_xyz thumbnail
can we please make this a sticky??? I had to search for the topic and found it on the second page!
ag06 thumbnail
eewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!..wat a boring episode!!