Do you want to change their destiny?

Nankri thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Do you want to change their destiny?

It's elimination time on Fame Gurukul, as the three contestants in the line of fire - Shamit Tyagi (from Mumbai), Gurpreet Sangar, and Qazi Touqeer - will perform for the 'Ranbhoomi' episode as they battle for the crown of India's first Fame Jodi. Tonight will be their last chance to keep their hopes and aspirations alive as they try to bowl over audiences with their performances. Watch this mega musical event and save your favourite contestants by voting for them before 11 pm.

GURPREET SANGAR
Vitals - Gurpreet has a postgraduate degree in science, has taught in a primary school and sings. A versatile singer, she has a special way with Punjabi songs. In fact this is something she discovered during the audition for Fame Gurukul. Gurpreet is not only a great dancer but also knows how to connect with the audience. To save Gurpreet, SMS GURPREET to 2525 or call 19024242502

QAZI TOUQEER
From - Srinagar
Vitals - Hailing from Srinagar, Qazi's mother is a teacher and his father, a lawyer. However, this young man wants to become an accomplished singer and has trained under his uncle who is a singer as well. He loves performing before an audience and believes that Fame Gurukul can change his fortunes forever. To save Qazi, SMS QAZI to 2525 or call 19024242525 01

SHAMIT TYAGI
From - Mumbai
Vitals - This is a story of a struggling artist, who has been doing all kinds of jobs just to be able to keep singing. He has worked at a call-center for 5 years. Hailing from Delhi, he believes that Mumbai is his "karam bhumi"[Fame Gurukul, he feels will give him a platform to bring happiness to many more. To save Shamit, SMS SHAMIT to 2525 or call 19024242525 03

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chatoyant. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Ohhhhhh I really wish i could vote !1 But i live In Nz nd I cant vote !!
happe thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I can't vote either. 
Chatoyant. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Yeah , itz not fair !! Why cant we all vote !
texasguy thumbnail
SHAMMIT KO TYAG KAR NA HI HAI...