Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~*Prinkzz4eva*~ thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
WOW!! thanx so much!!!..do u noe how to make animated onez??
CoolFairySaba thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hi rashmi hey rashmi where's  your shop where is it hwo can I enter in it please help I want to make my avatars. please😭
*Rashmi* thumbnail
Nope, #1 Kyunki fan, but I'm going to dig up a tutorial Monday (you have Meha to thank for that😊), and I'll see if I can remember how to make one. Saba_Saeil, this is my "shop". lol. You can post your requests here, or PM me.

NOTE - I am not taking anymore requests at the moment! I have my hands full. Until I'm finished (or atleast get one or two done), I'm going to take in more requests. I don't want to take requests now because it's going to get too confusing and panicky, I suppose, if I have too much on my head. But I'm going to reopen soon! So keep your requests in mind, and I'll tell you when you can post them. Sorry! I'll try and reopen by Tuesday, or Wednesday. I won't be able to do anything this weekend, sadly, so it's only Monday, and part of Sunday. Sorry again.
Athena90 thumbnail
aww rashmi! thats cool! take ur time, i'm sure people are willing to wait! but really, its so sweet of u 
*Rashmi* thumbnail
Thank you, Sneha😊

OK, guys, I am not open yet, but I want to tell you'll that I've updated the first post in this thread with new things that I can do. So check it out!
sumiyyakhan thumbnail
😃 wow i m really impressed with you!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sumiyyakhan thumbnail
😃 i m really impressed with you i m gonna pm you soon !!!!!!!!!
*Rashmi* thumbnail
NOTE - Please stop sending in requests. I've received three requests after I put up the closed sign, and I've taken them, because I don't want to turn you guys back. But I really, really have a lot on my hands right now and I'm so sorry, I feel really bad about it, but I can't take anymore at the moment. It would be really unfair for you to send in your requests, and then have me put you on an indefinite wait. I'm sooo sorry about it, and I'm going to open soon, I promise, but for now, please stop sending me requests.

~ Rashmi.

P.S: You're free to post in this thread, of course, just not send me a request.

Tansha thumbnail
thx alot rashmi..so nice of you to take time and help us here..😛
flames_rising thumbnail

hey u r gud at it.

kool

can u make one for me ?

if yes i'll pm u the pics