30-05- Written/Video Update

klueless thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 16 years ago
AD's 3 sisters are sitting togather ..talking ..discussing  durga di and Bhaiya ..they think their family will be complete when Durga di marrys Their bhaiyya ...then  each one expresses her view of love .
 In walia Mansion the dude Moksh ..is discussing about a Party that JW is having ..and is going to Invite AD and B.. Rano says Di wont come ..Jw says she will .Then he will tell her the truth .Pia doesnt like this wows she wont let jai tell bani the truth .." Mr Walia always thinks with his heart and not his head .
 Bani is doing tulsi pooja and simultaneously Rano too at the mansion ..JW wakes up ..( wearing white ) thinks its Bani and utters her name ..but discovers the chants rano is saying not Bani .
AD hears the chants ..and remembers a time when someone he knows did pooja in the same manner ..he goes and stands behind Bani ..Tranced .. she turns and asks him what whappenned ..he looks at her effectionately ..then switches into his cold self and walks away ..
MIL tells him that she saw the same expression of happiness on his face , she had seen long back ..asks him to see durga in that way coz that person has come back to you in the form of Durga .. ( No Pleaseeeeeeeeeeee NO spare MY AD )
 JW is dissapointed that its rano doing the pooja .. .Rano tells him that she knows that he is remembering Didi ..to which JW replys thta he wants to see Bani doing Pooja every single day ? morn ...
The party that will be at the WM is to celebarte The 5th Birthday of the Walia Twins
OMG guys .. I dont like this --- Bani is ascending/ descending  the stairs drying her hair when some droplets of water ..fall on AD who is seated down satirs .. she walks up to him ..to dry the drops ..standing close to him ..AD is uncomfortable B senses that and walks away ( hey Bhagwan Please NO ..i dont want AD to fall for B ) simultaneously jai is recalling The same scene when bani was in his room drying her hair ..
AD goes up to lite a diya and speaks to the pic ..saying ." aaj pehli baar mein apne maqsad se bhatak gaya hoon . mujhe maaf karo .."
MIL overhears him ..and asks ..Kisse maafi maang rahe ho ..? apne guzre hue kal se ..?
who are u asking forgiveness from .? from your Past ..?
she continues ..saying  much time has elapsed ..and relationships alter ..Durga will bring Love into this house .., I know there is something in your heart ..( me thinks Durga could also be AD's late wifes name )
 I am your Mother ..i understand and comprehend your silence . Its not a crime / sin to like somebody . let durga into your heart .. AD face is bare of expressions ..Episode ends
( at this point . i know AD will be ruined , in agony and deeply hurt ..coz if AD indeed does love B its going to be one sided .. i dont mind AD / durga But not just AD becoming balli ka Bakra in Durga ki mohabbat  )
 Why does every Good man have to Fall For Bani ..? 😡
 AD will be hurt the second time around ..😕
 Mother is always watching AD intensely reading his expressions
 The scene with Bani drying her hair and the drops of water falling on AD and AD standing behind Durga while she does the tulsi Pooja  just has to be beautiful ..cant wait to see the pic 's

Klue

Video Update
Video--30th May--Watch online

Edited by ziddi - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Henna 786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

hmm his former love seems to be doin the same things Bani does.. seems Ad created his memories 😉

----

Birthday?! 😕 ok then.. lets see how the show ends tomrw is thursday dum dum dum 😆

---

ADs gonna love, fall and then come bk a few months later to take revenge. only messin

Thanks for update 😃
Henna x

Edited by Henna 786 - 16 years ago
kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
thanx .now these days bcoz of the stupid story day by day my heart is falling for AD even though I dont want it but "is main dil ka kiya kasoor"? Edited by kornofuli - 16 years ago
kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
another party? another problem is coming up?
Henna 786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wearin white.. i guess thats symbolic 😆
kubare thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: klue

( No Pleaseeeeeeeeeeee NO spare MY AD )

My sentiments exactly😆, and I think after the article of JB getting married again, that does not seem to be a possibility. So cheer dear.😃

Thanks fro the lovely update dear.😃

BoredNCynical thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kornofuli

thanx .now these days bcoz of the stupid story day by day my heart is falling for AD even though I dont want it but "is main dil ka kiya kasoor"?

I second u'r feelings.😆😆 

divya_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanks klue..
hmm i guess ek aur bakwaas epic 😕
BoredNCynical thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Klue Thanks for the great update. I haven't read the new update on u'r ff. Will reply by pm after I read it. 😉
where is this story heading? AD is falling for Bani/DDG, every ones taking kasams of getting them together, none of the JB misunderstandings cleared, actually worse and then out of the Blue, JB wedding? 😕
~Deep~ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
What?! AD and Bani sharing the same scenes as Bani and JW! Hope AD doesn't fall for Bani!