Exclusive Priya Wal Pics..chk pg 5

ashi_mania thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago
Hey all adding a few more pics from my collection....though this time its an exclusive Priya Collection 😳

Edited by anvesha rulz - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

divya_92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thnx a lot for the exclusive Priya pics Ashita 😳

Divzie 😳 😳
FollowYourHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

oh my gooooood ashitaaa awesmee pics awesme awesme awesmee 👏👏👏u made my day reee shes looking shoooooooooo shooo beautyfullllll😍wish i were a guy😉haii priyaaa u are just way tooooo sizzlingly hoooooot😉 u rooock priyaaaaaaa u simply rock and trust me you are one of the bestest beauties alive who has both deginity and grace🤗

i specially liked the second and the fifth pic they were just fabulousss😃shes looking shoooo shooooo cuteeeeeee and her expression rocks inst the dangller just perfectly suiting her and her curls awwwww imagine yuvi seeing her like that he wld definately not hav known wat hit him🤣 

thaanx for sharing the pics ashii😉me too wld post sme exclusive priya pics here for u guys😃

Edited by smritisashi - 16 years ago
ashi_mania thumbnail
adding some more to the collection very soon 😳

here r sme of her jeete hai pics doesnt she looks just aweshmeeeeeee😃

awww am just staring at her isnt she simplyy the besttttttt wld be back wid moreeee😃

Edited by smritisashi - 16 years ago
ashi_mania thumbnail
😳 drooling over her smriti.....she looks so damn gorgeous...esp that last pic...god she looks sizzling hot in that one.....the expression is so good...feels as though its from some print ad 😳.thanks a ton smriti for the pics...do post more if u have...esp want her pics from that epi when she was wearing a white shirt I suppose 

Originally posted by: anvesha rulz

😳 drooling over her smriti.....she looks so damn gorgeous...esp that last pic...god she looks sizzling hot in that one.....the expression is so good...feels as though its from some print ad 😳.thanks a ton smriti for the pics...do post more if u have...esp want her pics from that epi when she was wearing a white shirt I suppose 

awww ashiiii😃😃am shoo glaaad u liked reeee thaanx soo much and yaa doesnt she just look smahsinglyyyyyyyy gorgeous am myself drooling over her and ashi wld definately post more pics soon bt i dnt think i wld hav d pics u wanting sowiee love ya🤗

MrsKaranGrover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
awwwwwwwww thnx alot guys 😛 ...shes luking so pretty 😳 😛
ashi_mania thumbnail

ashi_mania thumbnail