Big Question! Why SHAMIT??

symbionn thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
In this thread, I want to know the general psyche of ppl in the forum about Shamit. I will try to defend his case here. I specially like pl like Mehreen_angela to contibute, who hate SHAMIT.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

symbionn thumbnail
To start with: Why only SHAMIT?
Why not ANUBHAV, ARIJIT or AMIT?

And why not ARPITA, RUPREKHA, MONA or GURPREET for voting out Chhavi?

SONY should be blamed for earning cheap publicity by making this guy a scapegoat. I saw Ila questioning SHAMIT yesterday on TV, here in france. Di you guys noticed that the voice of the narrater sounded jo thrilled at the end of the show????? Because SONY knew that they have got a scandel at thier sleeves. It was disgusting. Teh whole topic started from SHAMIT being culprit. Why did it not start from ARIJIT being culprit?

SHAMIT is bit matured than others. Is he going to pay for his maturity? The whole thing is rigged. Most of all this faculty guy Prashant is the culprit. Tell you what, this guy Prashanth is supposed to be a faculty who shold be teaching music to these guys. We all know that there is hardly any teaching in gurukul escept spying. He is the one who nominated SHAMIT as culprit. WHYYYYYYY?

Because Prashanth don't get to dominate SHAMIT, like he can do to others. He wants him to be as submissive and docile as others.

There was no conspirace in voting out Kirti. However there are 2 conp.. going on:
1) Consp. by SONY to gather more TRP, by scandalising the whole programme.
2) Consp.. by FG to ruin a career of a talented singer for thier own publicity.
cute_sule thumbnail
Hello Symbionn!
I am new to this forum.

To start with I should say that I am as stunned as everybody else. I know SHAMIT personally. He was my team leader for a short time, in the Mumbai call centre, but then I was moved to another team.

To see him, in such a state in the programe is very disheartning. He is such a nice person, and very very dedicated to music. He even left the job to pursue his career in music.

I worked with him for aroun 2 months, and I found him, a true gentleman. He was very helpful and kind. He even got best tem leader award many times.

I CAN GUARANTEE, that SHAMIT can never ever get into such act. I am also surprised the way he is being portrayed in this program. He acts in this program so under pressure, and I feel that he is being told how to act. Otherwise he is so frank and kind person.

I am very sorry. This programme is getting on the nerves of all his past collegues.

S Sule.
symbionn thumbnail
Thanks Sule,
That was a very important input from you.
cadillac thumbnail
If you are talking abt voting out chavi, then you shuold also know this that Rex gave better performance than chhavi that time. That time people gave vote to someone who really performed well. But this time case was totally different. Just because the things happened with chaavi don't repeat I gave vote to gurpreet. that was pure BS. I hate shamit now. I really hopes he goes out.

Sorry forgot to mention about arijit, anubhav & amit. Those three accepted that it was their mistake & it will haunt them. But they really don't know that they have played with career & life of someone. I hope this does not get repeated in future again.

Originally posted by: symbionn

To start with: Why only SHAMIT?
Why not ANUBHAV, ARIJIT or AMIT?

And why not ARPITA, RUPREKHA, MONA or GURPREET for voting out Chhavi?

SONY should be blamed for earning cheap publicity by making this guy a scapegoat. I saw Ila questioning SHAMIT yesterday on TV, here in france. Di you guys noticed that the voice of the narrater sounded jo thrilled at the end of the show????? Because SONY knew that they have got a scandel at thier sleeves. It was disgusting. Teh whole topic started from SHAMIT being culprit. Why did it not start from ARIJIT being culprit?

SHAMIT is bit matured than others. Is he going to pay for his maturity? The whole thing is rigged. Most of all this faculty guy Prashant is the culprit. Tell you what, this guy Prashanth is supposed to be a faculty who shold be teaching music to these guys. We all know that there is hardly any teaching in gurukul escept spying. He is the one who nominated SHAMIT as culprit. WHYYYYYYY?

Because Prashanth don't get to dominate SHAMIT, like he can do to others. He wants him to be as submissive and docile as others.

There was no conspirace in voting out Kirti. However there are 2 conp.. going on:
1) Consp. by SONY to gather more TRP, by scandalising the whole programme.
2) Consp.. by FG to ruin a career of a talented singer for thier own publicity.

Edited by cadillac - 18 years ago
peacestead thumbnail
when your in a competition and its a question of 1 crore rupees and a deal with sony , then many peoples nature can change, this can make or break a persons life so what is a little bit of politics like voting out a strong singer who can be an equal contender for the winners title? i believe u when u say shammit is a nice person but in such a stressful condition knowing u have a good chance of winning but one person can mar your chances it is quite possible to change for the worst. I think shammit did act politically , it may be cliche but dreams of money, fame, fortune which are almost within your grasp can change a person, i'm not saying it will change a person but it certainly can.
Selina thumbnail

Originally posted by: peacestead

when your in a competition and its a question of 1 crore rupees and a deal with sony , then many peoples nature can change, this can make or break a persons life so what is a little bit of politics like voting out a strong singer who can be an equal contender for the winners title? i believe u when u say shammit is a nice person but in such a stressful condition knowing u have a good chance of winning but one person can mar your chances it is quite possible to change for the worst. I think shammit did act politically , it may be cliche but dreams of money, fame, fortune which are almost within your grasp can change a person, i'm not saying it will change a person but it certainly can.

I agree 100%.

shagun_luvs_? thumbnail
guys, leave my Shamit alone. move on please.😭😭😭 i don't think he did anything cuz we believe wat they are showing to us and we don't know them personally.Edited by shagun_luvs_? - 18 years ago
Selina thumbnail

Originally posted by: shagun_luvs_?

guys, leave my Shamit alone. move on please.😭😭😭 i don't think he did anything cuz we believe wat they are showing to us and we don't know them personally.

Thats true I guess. I'm not sure if he influenced everyone, but he did influence Arijit.

Chatoyant. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I agree 200% !!