Posted: 17 years ago
New Serial Jeete Hai Jis Ke Liye

By Kkomal Seth & Gautam Seth

New TV serial 'Jeete Hai Jis Ke Liye' launch at Mangi Ferra

Edited by monika.goel - 17 years ago
monika.goel thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
What was your experience like shooting for Lata Mangeskar's music video? I wanted to do something besides act- ing and anchoring. It was shot in Munnar and Allepey It is directed by . Anupam Sinha, it's a sad romantic song for Valentines Day . Are you a partner in the production house being set up by Karan Oberoi? Karan is setting up a production house called Kaboom. I'm only going to assist him in the projects that he undertakes. I'm not a partner. Is it true that both your families have set a date for a December wedding? Our parents have met but no, we haven't yet discussed marriage. My parents are very fond of Karan. He is a good friend and great company. I have always said that I can get along with someone who has a great sense of humour. Karan has that in him. He is very special to me. How is the album in which you're singing shaping up? Apart from singing, I will also feature in the music video. Karan is writing the lyrics and it should release in August. Tell us about your new show Extreme Makeover? The show is based on the interna- tional format in which individuals volunteer to receive an extensive makeover. It's a very emotional show. It's a chal- lenge to make the participants forget their pain and to get them to smile. There were some patients whose ordeal would tug at the heart but it was my job to make them feel happy . What about the new Sony show in which you enact the role of a physically chal- lenged girl? I haven't signed it yet.I am taking it easy because I know the grind of a daily soap. Right now, I am enjoying reality, my dance shows and cutting ribbons at functions. I am reading a few good movie scripts and will consider all my options before signing my next proj- ect. Why did you quit beng a radio jockey? As much as I enjoyed the experience of doing a live show on radio, I do want to be seen rather than be heard. Will you participate in the second edition of Bigg Boss? I was addicted to the show but I can't stay away from my family and friends. What about Celebrity Big Brother? Of course, I'd do it because 25 days is more realistic and frankly, the mon- ey one stands to earn is great.
Edited by monika.goel - 17 years ago