CID Forum Thumbnail CID

DOTW: 25th May Episode

-De.De- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 17 years ago

Hi guyz...

I've saw the 25th may episode, and totally love it. To be honest this one is the best from nowdays episodes. 😊 I totally loved this episode, brilliant work by actors totally brilliant acting. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ 

So emotional, yet so intresting. πŸ‘πŸ˜³...When I was watchnig it, it made me cry, my tears were flowing (not only coz my abhijeet died😳)But also how this made an affect on his other co-fellows. 😊😳How hearnig to this news how ACP cries😭😭, how Daya cries😭 and do not believe that Abhijeet died, and how Fredrix started to act and cried😭, it totally shaked me and made me cry. 😭

I totally loved this episode.

Top Players: DAYA, ACP, FREDRIX.😳

Rating: 10/10

So what do u think? Please post ur opinions. 😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sallu_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
wow i luved it, it was damn good. sooo goood

i would give this eposide 12/10 πŸ˜†
Anastacia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yesterday was one of the best episodes I have ever seen. The ending was a bit flawed and abrupt. Acting was superb. Ooh, Daya got a new haircut. I'm still taking time to get used to his new do. It was a very emotional episode indeed. 😳
umi82990 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Oh yes. This had to be the BEST episode of CID ever.

The love for Abhijeet was so touching to see. i really liked this episode because everyone came together to find Abhijeet. The emotions were all real.

I really think this episode should get 100/10!!

And yes..great DOTW!! Thanks Irqa
A r y a n thumbnail
Omg the first scene of was hilarious 🀣 ACP demonstrating,put your hands on your knees now put them together,etc πŸ˜†

Lovely episode! I agree that towards the end it did get a bit off the plot but overall it was quite emotional and sweet πŸ˜›

9/10
-De.De- thumbnail

Originally posted by: umi82990

Oh yes. This had to be the BEST episode of CID ever.

The love for Abhijeet was so touching to see. i really liked this episode because everyone came together to find Abhijeet. The emotions were all real.

I really think this episode should get 100/10!!

And yes..great DOTW!! Thanks Irqa

Thanks. By the way u spelt my name wrong, 😳 its Iqra.😳

Edited by Day_Dreamer - 17 years ago
-De.De- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mr.Aryan Balan

Omg the first scene of was hilarious 🀣 ACP demonstrating,put your hands on your knees now put them together,etc πŸ˜†

Lovely episode! I agree that towards the end it did get a bit off the plot but overall it was quite emotional and sweet πŸ˜›

9/10

Yeah totally 1st scene was damn halarious 🀣. I fell from my chair while laughing. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜³. But I totally loved this episode. 😊

Edited by Day_Dreamer - 17 years ago
charmed ones thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I just watch it, it was good πŸ‘ πŸ˜‰
sallu_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
i luved it n yah daya got haircut n couldnt stop starring at him. also i couldnt stop laughing as i missed his slap n he slapped that lucky guy n in one slap he fell down i couldnt stop laughin n fell down from chair πŸ˜†
lol n then abhijeet he was damn funy πŸ˜† he tells the chick he will quit CID if she lets him go πŸ˜†

i simply luved the eposide

fedricks he couldnt go the excerise he was soo cute i luv him πŸ˜†
vivek acp said its not dancing πŸ˜† hahah
i just luved the all eposide
-De.De- thumbnail

Originally posted by: sallu_lover

i luved it n yah daya got haircut n couldnt stop starring at him. also i couldnt stop laughing as i missed his slap n he slapped that lucky guy n in one slap he fell down i couldnt stop laughin n fell down from chair πŸ˜†
lol n then abhijeet he was damn funy πŸ˜† he tells the chick he will quit CID if she lets him go πŸ˜†

i simply luved the eposide

fedricks he couldnt go the excerise he was soo cute i luv him πŸ˜†
vivek acp said its not dancing πŸ˜† hahah
i just luved the all eposide

πŸ˜†...Yea excalty, I totlly loved every bit, esp. when LUCKY says: what can I do when every girl falls for me. 🀣 and says this is our family secret formula. 🀣

and Daya slaps him, wooow love his slaps. πŸ˜†. Daya's haircuts looks nice. I want more and more of it. πŸ˜‰