Vikas Manaktala :How not to throw attitud

anishma24 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
< id=selZoom = value=100 name=selZoom>
T he actor who essays Huda's character in Left Right Left has been in news for all the wrong reasons. Tony Singh, the producer of the show, has gone on record, saying that he has given Vikas Manaktala an ulti- matum to shape up or ship out. But seriously A source close to the show says, "Vikas has been asked to behave or else he will be replaced. So, he is trying to patch up with his co-stars. "A few days ago, he went up to Arjun Bijlani and wanted to know if he had any issues. They share a make-up van. But, the two don't even share pleasantries." To that, Arjun says, "My only advice to Vikas is that it's high time he learns to take his professional life seriously and respect it." The show's executive producer, Jameel Khan, says, "There has been no improvement in Vikas' behaviour. He's been irri- tating the producer. Barring him, no actor has got a 100 per cent increment till date. Despite that, he is never on time. "Priyanka Bassi is also troublesome. They're both very demanding. It's very wrong on their part to hassle us like this." It seems Vikas had also fought with director Ayush- man Singh. But the latter shrugs, "He's very child- like. He's had issues with his co-stars and the production house. But now, he seems very apologetic to all." No issues Vikas maintains that he has had no fall-out with anyone. "There is some communi- cation gap," he feels, "There has been friction, but nothing major." He insists, "I love my unit. I've never had a problem with anyone. I've never been late on the sets. Despite health problems, I shoot regularly." He also denies any face- off with Tony Singh; "I'm blessed to have Anshuman around me. There have been no issues with him at all." It is rumoured that Vikas is seeing Priyanka, who says, "I agree Vikas is short tempered. But he has mellowed with time ."
www.bodhtree.com

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

angelic eyes thumbnail
Tnxx a lot.. well rajun and Vikas share such gud onscreen chemistry.. but no pleasantries.. dats starnge... well only time will tell now.. all d best vikas in ur efforts is all i can say!! 😊
anamikaaa thumbnail
vikas & priyanka...!!!!!
😲
delo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
huh i thought that arjun and vikas are very good friends..
well they were till some time back..but i guess now everyone is coming to know of his true colours..
and 100% increment !!!!!! my god...baap re his attitude will surely take him nowhere.. 😕
*sowmya* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
vikas kahin gurry ka bhai tonahi haina 😆
Souma.N thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I dont know why Vikas is behind ruining his own career with his own hands.......

Till now i was thinking that maybe the problem is not that big as the media is making it sound.......

But Arjun's comment clearly shows that there are big problems.........

Anyway....i dont think Arjun should have commented.....the directors and producers have the right to do so......but this comment of Arjun will only ruin things btw them further......

I hope this does not affect the serial negatively

-DulceMaria- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks.. 😛
natalie.
neha_bbsr2005 thumbnail

Originally posted by: *sowmya*

vikas kahin gurry ka bhai tonahi haina 😆

🤣 ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£
-Mansi- thumbnail
Thanxxx... 😊 Vikas" pls don trouble others...we luv u nd don want u2 be replaced..." Plssss..co-operative.. 😭
devilangel thumbnail
wow they look amazing in the pic..
i dont want him to be replaced.. the show is going to be different without him.. please improve!!