Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

3 angels thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
thanks anjana... 😊

1)In what Profession are you?

i'm still studying...doing my degree course in management and marketing...then my mba...later a job in this field.

2)Which is your Favourite Serial?

kaa and now kasturi also...

3)Which was the first serial you Watched?

kavyanjali..

4)Who do you think can emote the expressions right (perfectely,beautifully)Karan Patel / Iqbal Khan?

well i watched iqbal for the first time in the serial ka as shaurya..he portrayed the role as shaurya the silent lover of anjali perfectly..there was some emotional scenes and he emoted them brilliantly...as shiv kapoor the attitude guy he was fantastic there too in one scene where he was feeling guilty for not telling the truth to gauri and crying his heart pain so well..

as for karan i saw him in small roles in ka and kaa but never left an impression ...but karan portraying robbie's character is a big surprise to watch him display his acting potential..i must say in these 3 weeks i have been watching him its a real rollercoaster ride of his talent capabilities..attitude guy,caring son and lastly a guy in love and going through so much pain..
his outburst scene with raunak and breaking down crying was so natural that i had teary eyes..end scene of thursday the pain he is going through he portrayed it so well...

i will not compare but i will say both are brilliant in their own ways ..one particularity i have observed both have good eyes expressions..iqbal/karan both emote so well their feelings through their eyes..

5)Which is your Favourite sport?

volley-ball and badminton..

6)Who is your Favourite Actor and actress In Television?

i like eijaz,iqbal and now i'm a fan of karan too...

i like anita and now watching kasturi sibhanghi too...

7) Other than english which other language do you enjoy speaking?

french...

8) Which sport do you think is more exciting and intelligent game Football / Cricket / Tennis?

i will say football cos i'm a great fan of man.united and i enjoy watching english soccer..

9)If for one day you would be Prime minister of India ,what is the first thing you will be doing /changing?

im a mauritian so its difficult cos i dont know the real problems existing..

10)Which among these serials do you think Ekta ended very,very abruptly Kahin kissi Roz /Kahin to hyoga /kya hoga nimmo ka / Kavyanjali?

i have watch only khnk and ka...the two others never watched..

but i will say khnk but ka ending never appreciated it..
Sam_dean4Eva thumbnail
ok so get ready for bieng grilled

1) So whats your real name?

2) Who are your fav telly, bolly actors?

3) Do you like sunrise or sunset? Why?

4) So how is kasturi according to you?

5) Whats your one dream in life?

6) Who is the hottest man in the world according to you?

7) Who is the person you love the most?

8) Which is your fav place in the whole world?

9) Nme your top 3 wishes and describe them

10) which is the one thing you are afraid of losing?

enjoy answering them 😳
sujal_kashish thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
awesum answers! 👏 once again congratz! 👏 👏 👏
enjoy! 😉
ps-don't mind if u missed a few! 😛

~Jasmine~
desi chic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Khayatee,
Beautiful answers... Very thoughtful and deep as expected. You're answers convey how much of a well grounded person you are, bravo~
The quote you mentioned, ""the future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams".. "... ~wow~... where is that one from?
You like ketchup eh?... ugh... *shivers* I hate ketchup and macdonalds... *shivers again*... Khair, you're opinion and I respect.

I have a few questions...

What do you think of when someone says, "history repeats itself"?

Is there a song that stirs you to the core? If yes, which and why?

I'm going to write some lines and I want you to finish them...

* Life is a highway...
* Aage jaate, beete lamhe...
* Creases on one's face reflect...
* Waqt ki leher...

Do you penetrate the ripples in the oceanic waters, or wonder at the raging waves?

Mention a word that has a strange appeal to you and try and explain why...

Okes... that's it from this side at the moment. Enjoy!

Cheers,
dc
khrhun_sheen thumbnail

DC!!,

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams"..

Eleanor Roosevelt's quote. It's one of my fav quotes too 😉

Khayatee,

Great answers hun, they were awesome!

Edited by khrhun_sheen - 17 years ago
Oh wow I just saw this!

congrats Khaytee u r awesome and u deserve this!

Why do u like Iqbal Khan so much! 😆

Do u think di is a crazy fan of his!

Who inspires u in ur life!

3 angels thumbnail
jenny sorry for late reply.. 😊

u like pets??if yes n temme ur favourites?

yes dogs and i have 5...my fav is german shepherds and i have one which is my fav among the others..

prized possession- i will say my laptop..cant stay without it.. 😊

u look bak on d day when.........

when i first went on a catamaran to visit a near by island close to mauritius...it was a good experience huge waves and for the first time i saw dolphns..i enjoyed this trip... 😊

if u wer to change sumthing wht wud it b?

well now i'm in my tetiary studies and i have lost contact with so many of my friends of sec.sch so i would like to be more in touch with them..

one thing u regretted doin in life-

i sometimes regret what i say but it's not that i did something in my life which im really ashamed of ...

u wud like to reborn as(dont say myself)-

any other child, cos i'd like to experience childhood and adolescence once more ... 😊

Whats your fav movie ...kkkg,ddlg and hddcs..

~Where is your fav vacation spot?

dubai and new zealand... 😊

~What is your fav food/drink?

give a pizza anytime and a coke..i'm happy... 😃

~If you were to be one thing other than another human what would you be and why?

i would like to be a dolphin - as they live their lives the way they want - they are not limited in any ways, no one set the rules, they are free and not depended on others as such....

~If you had to spend your life with one person who would it be??

i do believe in soulmates in forever love and that each of us has their second half of the apple somewhere in this world.for the time being there is no one but i think he is there somewhere and one day i will meet him... 😊

what are the first things that come in your head when you see the following?

~love/hate... tears, sadness, anger, warmth ...

~smile/tears ...happiness, laughter, fun, pain, suffering ...

~snow/rain/sun ...fun, walks with the dog, , holidays, cold, hot, beach, wet, snowman....

~mom/dad ...affection, anger, warmth, love, kindness, good approach towards the kids, support, tears, arguments, laughter....

favourite-

color- blue,black and white...

food- indian,chinese and pizza...

beverage- ice tea and coke...

chocolate- cadburry's chocolate with nuts...

icecream- vanilla and chocolate...

outfit- both indian and western ...

foreign lang. movie .see spot run ,save the last dance ,the prince and me ,guess who and others...

hangout place-its mostly pizza hut or "spar"food court...

passtime- tv,music ,but i browse a lot on net...

ok now chose 1 out of there be quick it rapid fire
abhishek/john/zayed- rate them as 1st 2nd 3rd

#1abhi..#2 john..#3zayed..

ice cream/chocolate/cold drink...choose 1

cold drink...

blue/pink ..

blue..

lip gloss/lipstick ..

lip gloss...

skirt/jeans ..

jeans..

designer wear / casuals..

casuals..

indian/westearn ..

actually i like both...cant choose here.. 😊

okays now u gotta tell according to u which member in icf is...

the most creative

the sweetest

the craziest

the most serious

the cutest

the sweetheart of d forum

the funniest

the laziest

the wackiest

most helpful

most adorable

naughtiest

themost mature member

the most childish member

and dnt be diplomatic ...just 1 name ok

haha hmmmm..ok my answer some of the members i already know them from the kaa forum and now i'm making new friends in the kasturi one..my pov every member has a good quality be it for nice topics,avis,siggies,mix videos but above all they are sweet and friendly and thats the most important the welcome that new members get from them...i will say kudos to all kasturians to make our forum lively and enjoyable... 👏 👏 ..

Your favorite subject in school and in college - has it changed at all?

my fav subjects in college were economics,business studies and accounting..today i'm doing my degree course in management and marketing then my mba..so it has not changed just love doing these subjects..

If there is one thing that is curently going on in this world that u can change or make it disappear totally..wat would it be?

the end war in iraq(+a compromise) and the end poverty in africa - i cant really choose between those two - to decide on one so i enumerated those 2 things cos they are the most important for now and should be changed.

What is one feature that u think every human being should have?

In my opinion every human being should have RESPECT for other people - for their family, friends, colleagues but also to people who are strangers, who are different race,religion or beliefs - "live and let others live" thats the golden rule.

What does life mean to u?

LIFE is the greatest gift that we have received. thanks to that we are alive we have a chance to experience what it means to be in love, to hate someone, to be happy, anxious or sad. some of us are meant to enjoy life longer, the others are given a shorter time and it's not fair at all, i know, but i think we should be grateful no matter how much life we were given to live...

Describe one of ur most embarrassing moments..(if u do have any). Have u learnt anything from that particular moment?

cant remember but if it happenned then it was not too embarrasing cos most of the time i think before i say or do something..

Describe the serial Kasamh se in 10 words or less. Try to tell me as much as u can.

oops never watched kasam se....sorry...

How would u like ur life to be 20 years from now?

in 20 yrs time i imagine myself as a woman who is still in love with her husband, a woman who is satisfied the way she's lived her life, also that she is proud of her children whom she taught how to be good people. 😊

Do u think all ppl who commit murder should be hanged? Give a reason for ur answer.

well my pov its a debatable issue{religion faith do matter) and i have my personal views on this matter but i better skip it ..hope you dont mind...

'"Love is blind"..Give ur views on that statement.

oh yes, thats true in 100% - even in 110%. sometimes we fall in love with someone who we would never think that we would even LIKE. Love is unpredictable thats why "never say never" quote works pretty well here.

What do u despise the most?

people who abandon their babies /children...

If there was one disease u could develop a cure for..which disease would it be and why?

CANCER because each year so many ppl die from cancer, even children and it's really unfair cos it doesnt depend on us and in most cases cancer cannot be cured...thats why i would like the scientists to find a cure for any kind of cancer..

One bad habit you wish you could get rid of?

hmmm maybe that im a way too much flexible when it comes to people's wishes and demands and that i rarely say "no"..

How do you judge a person when you meet him/her for the first time?

the way of their talking and the subject of their conversation during the first meeting are crucial for me. but i usually dont judge people after i have seen them once cos it's impossible to figure out what that person's true personality is - during the first meeting, i guess, we can only get a brief pic on that person's major attitudes ...

What do you think is the most important thing to have in life? Your options are: Money / Love / Contentment / Family / Friends / Career ?

i suppose CONTENTMENT because if im happy and satisfied then i have motivation towards achieving more in my career ladder and earn more money.. my relations with family and friends are better cos im enjoying my life more and also there is more love i can give if im content and confident in my life. 😊

If you could have one day and night with anyone star, How could spend that 24 hours?

it will be a simple day nothing extravagant...have tea,chat or go for a walk..hmmm thats it..   😊

write the first word which comes to ur mind after reading the word given

money-- power...

life- experience..

love-- suffering...

Why is it that when someone tells you that there are over a billion stars in the universe, you believe them, but if there is a "wet paint" sign somewhere, you have to touch it to make sure?

maybe because the stars are out of our reach, and if we see a sign then it's easier cos we can check by ourselves, it's our nature to risk and check stg what is forbidden or so..hmm im not sure...

What is your idea during a rainy day?

listen to music and tidy up my room... 😊

What languages do you speak and what would you have liked spoken?

english,french and i will like to speak spanish..

If Shakespare came back and wanted to marry you, you would say?

hmm if he quoted stg from "romeo ad juliet" then hmm who knows maybe i would fall for him :) but i think shakespeare prefered uhmm guys anyway, so i think i wouldnt have a chance - i do appreciate his works, his affection, his talent, but he wasnt such good man in general, thats why i would say "no"..my personal pov...u can disagree... 😊

Fill in the captions..

In a pond there are ten fish, one of them dies, and the water level of the pond increases. How?

haha gosh i dont know. 😆 ...

Can you name three consecutive days without using the words Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, or Sunday?

yesterday, today, tomorrow.... 😊

5. What is black when you buy it, red when you use it, and gray when you throw it away....

NO IDEA haha... 😆

Clara Clatter was born on December 27th, yet her birthday is always in the summer. How is this possible?

she lives in a country that summer means months from e.g. september - april? or stg like that? i mean if she lived in e.g. mauritius she could say so, cos in december we have summer season here...

Before Mount Everest was discovered, what was the highest mountain on Earth?

haha thats a tricky one i thought hard but the answer is just goshh so simple (well I THINK haha) - mount everest has always been the highest mountain on Earth - even before when ppl hadnt known it existed and wasnt named, it still was the highest mountain...

9. A child is born in Boston, Massachusetts to parents who were both born in Boston, Massachusetts. The child is not a United States citizen. How is this possible?

haah no idea - hmm maybe the child's grandparents didnt have a US citizenship(they lived in the USA illegally-come from a different country) and then that child's parents were born and the situation appeared again and now the same case with their own child who is of different origin and has a different country's citizenship...

In what year did Christmas and New Year's fall in the same year?

each year actually cos new year is celebrated of Jan 1st of each year and then later on THAT SAME YEAR on December 25th is Christmas...

hope i did my best.. i've skipped some of the questions as i have already answered them and some i can't really think of 😊
3 angels thumbnail
sonakshi sorry for late reply..

Do you like sunrise or sunset? Why?

i like sunset more cos it's sort of time to have a reflection on what happened during the day, it's more relaxed time of the day. whereas sunrise equals getting up early and rushing to work or school.

So how is kasturi according to you?

a very interesting serial for now and the surprise is karan's acting potential..the story is unfolding well and keeps you hooked and eager to know wat will happen next..well i'm enjoying watching it... 😊

Whats your one dream in life?

its definitely to achieve my goals..to be independant,successful with a bright future ,well a happy life ahead..above all to make my mom proud of me..

Who is the hottest man in the world according to you..

oh for me wentworth miller..got a real crush fo him watching "prison break"..he is so sweet with that cute smile.."sighs".. 😳

Who is the person you love the most?

my mom..she means a lotttttttt for me...

Which is your fav place in the whole world?

i think wherever we are in the whole world "home" is the best place....

which is the one thing you are afraid of losing?

my family...too dear to me...

hope i did my best... 😊
3 angels thumbnail
neetu the quote is of eleanor roosevelt.. 😊

the first time i read it till then it has remained my fav one ...

so much truth in it ..my pov it gives you the spirit to have self determination to achieve your goals..to have belief in your dream and a bright future is ahead of you...

What do you think of when someone says, "history repeats itself"?

hmm..i think i will get back to this later..finished assigment just now ideas are not too clear.. 😊

Is there a song that stirs you to the core? If yes, which and why?

it means that a song which shocks me right? if yes, then any song of marylin manson...he is not a normal human being, his look is general .. i think he promotes killing etc his videoclips are just simply scaring and disgusting ...

I'm going to write some lines and I want you to finish them...

* Life is a highway... full of stops, give-way signs and collisions ...

* Aage jaate, beete lamhe...are to be forgotten but it's not that simple ...sorry reply in english my hindi not that good...

* Creases on one's face reflect... a person who has worked hard physically for their whole life.

* Waqt ki leher... are inevitable ...

Do you penetrate the ripples in the oceanic waters, or wonder at the raging waves?

this one i'm lost????..

ok neetu hope my answers have made sense..waiting for your comments... 😊

Schindler thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

1) So whats your real name?

Zaara Ali Hussein

2) Who are your fav telly, bolly actors?

(Manoj Borha, Karan Patel, Tina Parekh, Cezzane Khan)-->( Saif Ali khan, Amir Khan, Rani Mukherjee)

3) Do you like sunrise or sunset? Why?

I like the "Sunset", partly because im never awake for the sunrise and partly cause when the sun sets there' s a suttle light of colours you never see together otherswise and well sometimes if you lucky their actually even purple 😳

4) So how is kasturi according to you?

According to me Kasturi is the next best thing since Kasauti(with Manoj Bohra) and since Kasauti pretty much sucks now i guess for me Kasturi's basicly the BEST show on Balaji right now! 😳

5) Whats your one dream in life?

To wake up everyday and not have ANYTHING to worry about and actually get some sleep and have a house in the country side where the weathers always like it's spring(without the sun) and have a graden with blossom tree's(i mean like HUNDREDS of them) 😳 😳

6) Who is the hottest man in the world according to you?

mmmmmh....difficult question.....When you ask it so seriously it sounds more hard to answer. 😆 I guess i'll say.....no i havee no clue! 😕

7) Who is the person you love the most?

My mother.

8) Which is your fav place in the whole world?

I know it's dumb but all my life i'v lived in the same place so i dont options to choose which my favourite place would be cause i have'nt "been" anywhere. 😳

9) Nme your top 3 wishes and describe them

Nope...thats going a little to deep...besides wishes are for the optimistic.... 😳 and i try to stay attuned to my pessimistic side... 😳

10) which is the one thing you are afraid of losing?

Um'h i have no idea and even if i did i would'nt say it cause the minute you say something out loud it's as good as gone... 😳....
Edited by zaara_13_9 - 17 years ago