Miss.____U name her.....;.can u not smile

*Spandana* thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
hi phreduss๐Ÿ˜›, while clipping mitwa sequence i liked kasturi more...and way better than Karan. (no chappals plz๐Ÿ˜ƒ) and so i am posting her smiluss for u guys to enjoy...
try if u can, to not smile back to her๐Ÿ˜ณ

thts it..hope u guys enjoyed the journey๐Ÿ˜ณ
amu~
Edited by *Spandana* - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soni595 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for sharing. She does look so cutee when she's smiling! ๐Ÿ˜› (Couldn't help it she looks so adorable!!) ๐Ÿ˜†

Keep smiling..
Love
Soni
*Spandana* thumbnail

Originally posted by: soni595

Thanks for sharing. She does look so cutee when she's smiling! ๐Ÿ˜› (Couldn't help it she looks so adorable!!) ๐Ÿ˜†

Keep smiling..
Love
Soni

oye soni, where have u been..are u less active or the influction of KAA mock intimidated u.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†....jk

amu~
soni595 thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Spandana*

oye soni, where have u been..are u less active or the influction of KAA mock intimidated u.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†....jk

amu~

Was a little busy yesterday so wasn't that active, but I just couldn't stay away longer from this forum -- it's getting too addictive๐Ÿ˜†...

yea I did notice a lot of KAA people -- if Salil Ankola was shown more in KAA perhaps I would have been one --KAAain too๐Ÿ˜†

Love

Soni

Edited by soni595 - 16 years ago
*Spandana* thumbnail

Was a little busy yesterday so wasn't that active, but I just couldn't stay away longer from this forum -- it's getting too addictive๐Ÿ˜†...ur a rocker baby, dont say 'getting' apt word is 'got'๐Ÿ˜›

yea I did notice a lot of KAA people -- if Salil Ankola was shown more in KAA perhaps I would have been one --KAAain too๐Ÿ˜†oh u like Salil. which aspect?? criketer or actor..๐Ÿ˜ณ

Love

Soni

soni595 thumbnail
soni595 thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Spandana*

he does have very impressive physic and right mixture of cute and hawt...๐Ÿ˜ณ.

yea he is quite impressive๐Ÿ˜ณ

i would love to see more of him in KAA but due to his injuries and health issues, his track in KAA was reduced to nothing....no hawt hunk in KAA now..

awww he had injuries and health issues as well?๐Ÿ˜ญ never knew that -- I really liked him...Thinking of KAA, I hope Kasturi doesn't turn haywire

3 angels thumbnail
thanks for the pics.. ๐Ÿ˜Š

kasturi's smile so sweet and cute a plus to her beauty...
*Spandana* thumbnail

awww he had injuries and health issues as well?๐Ÿ˜ญ i dint personally examine him...but just read in the artiles..๐Ÿ˜†never knew that -- I really liked him...Thinking of KAA, I hope Kasturi doesn't turn haywire she is just too busy...but in any case she cant afford another serial going to trash...so the way this creatives r working with such pathetic main lead is very applausable..๐Ÿ‘

amu~