Article:Why JHJL was yanked off

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 16 years ago
What went wrong with Jeete Hain Jiske Liye? It was also a tele-novella like our earlier Jassi Jaisi Koi Nahin. But, somehow Jeete Hain.. wasn't accepted by the viewers. The channel asked us to wind up. It's simple..if there's no viewership, then there's no point in prolonging the show. The protagonists of Jeete Hainโ€ฆ have gone on record saying that Deeya (Singh) and you failed to use the potential of a strong star cast. Who said that? I agree that the show had a huge star cast.. but stars don't make the show. Left Right Left and Jab Love Hua are doing very well with a cast of complete newcomers. It's high time that the actors accepted this and stop the blame game. You have three shows on air. Was it difficult to give priority to each one of them? Not at all! We had given our 100 per cent to Jeete Hain.. and the other shows. The chan- nel had also promoted it very well with hoardings. So there's no question of mismanaging the show. Why is Left Right Left is often riddled with con- troversies? If you're asking about Rajeev Khandelw- al, then I must say that he is the most pro- fessional actor I've come across in the last 15 years. As far as Vikas Manaktaka is con- cerned..yes, he does throw his weight around. He gives negative vibes to every- one on the sets..from the directors to co- actors. Despite explaining things to him, his atti- tude seems to be inborn, it can't be changed. So, we've given him an ultima- tum..if such behaviour continues, then we will have to find a replacement. Why did you decide to end Rajeev's track in Left Right Left? Again..who said so? He's very much a part of the show. We were planning to end his track because otherwise the story would not have progressed. But we realised that Rajeev is a very important for our show. He knows how to make his character exciting. What's new with Jab Love Hua? We've somehow managed to complete 225 episodes. The only problem with Jab Love Hua will be during the monsoons since we shoot outdoors. We have tried to shift the track to a town setting, but it hasn't worked. Zee has to take a call because it doesn't make sense to mess up the show. What's the status on your new show? Jhoomein Jiya Re will star Gaurav Chopra, Gauri Tonk and Preeti Amin. It will be aired on the upcoming channel Zee Next.
I dont blame anyone anymore!!! It's just the channel... no matter wut they do, Sony has lost it. They either axe the current stupid shows or get a extreme makeover! I dont think anyone even likes flipping to Sony!!! ๐Ÿ˜†

Shiv and gauri < Tony uncle aint blaming it on Renuka! ๐Ÿ˜†
I GUESS sony tv really needs some rocking stars like PRIYA BADLANI (AANYA OF JAB LOVE HUA) ,RAHUL LOHANI(BHOLA) ,SACHIN SHROFF (OF SINDOOR SHOW) & MOHIT MALLIK(SIKANDER OF DURGESH ) ,they all are rocking & smart actors . sony shud def. make a rocking show like FOUR OF SAB TV with all these great actors .

i guess a channels populaerity also depends upon the work of good actors . priya badlani ,sachin shroff, mohit mallik ,rahul lohani are such actors who can lift a show by their presence.