DOTW - should chaand have the abortion?

Rachu_1987 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 16 years ago
Ok recently over the past weeks we have seen Chaand and Mahendra's relationship deteriorate down to the point where Chaand blames her unborn child for the troubles and is willing to abort the child.

So that brings me to this weeks discussion of the week -

Should Chaand abort the baby?

if yes then why? and if no then why?

will Mahendra realise his mistakes? or will Veer supprt Chaand and his unborn child?

what are your views?

I think Chaand won't go through with the abortion but her and Mehndra's relationship will break, and i hope really hope.....her and Veer get togetheršŸ˜³

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shabzz thumbnail
I dunno!

I personally don't want her to have the abortion, just because its not the child's fault.

Mahender is either really twisted or just insecure. Sometimes i feel he is threatened by Veer but then at times he acts like a jerk and he purposely hurts Chaand.

I really hate the way Mahender wants Chaand to be horrible to his little girl, it is painful to watch.

I really hope Mahender and Chaand sort out their differences because it isn't just there lives at stake here.
neel_jay thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gaurav''s Love

So that brings me to this weeks discussion of the week -
Should Chaand abort the baby?

you know, questions like the above really upset me! i think most Indians take the subject of abortion too lightly. what an abortion is, is MURDERING YOUR OWN CHILD!!! before being Mahindra's wife, Chand is a mother and even before that, she is a human being! if she aborts the baby, i will lose all sympathy for her. just because Mahindra is being a jerk doesn't make it ok for her to kill her own baby. hasn't Chand loved and accepted Mahindra's daughter as her own? so why can't Mahindra do the same? and if he can't, then well, he doesn't deserve her! Period!!

trina_saras thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
I think Chand should do what is right for her and not for Mahindra. I mean, he is giving her the cold shoulder just like her family, so what's to stop her. Also, whatever her decision, it's her body. It isn't her fault Veer did what he did. either she and Mahindra can make it work and Veer can have a place in his child's life, or she joins with Veer. I personally find Mahindra boring.