Patjhar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Well this is what I feel might happen after DK get married.

(Down memory lane, a piece from my previous forgotten FF) I found it finally and shall continue alongwith my present tabela FF!!!😉

Ogle away you bhootnis!!!

Kaajjal is sitting in a room decorated with flowers and its huge. There are candles lit eveywhere. She is draped in a beautiful gold embroidered red and maroon outfit. Her jewellery is breathtaking and she looks beautiful. She gets up and goes to the window and looks up at the stars, saying, "Mama today I have everything. Please give me your blessings so that kissiki nazar naa lage mere pyaar ko." She closes her eyes and joins her hands as is praying to God and the stars, when she suddenly feels two arms sliding around her midriff. Dev hugs her slowly from the back and rest his chin on her shoulders saying, "Mama and bless me too so that I can take care of your daughter till my last breath......." Kaajjal puts her hand to his lips cutting his statement. He kisses her hand and then her cheek. She turns her head blushing away. They both stare at the moon which is full and the scene is beautiful Dev says, "Finally we are together my beautiful wife....... In this love filled night everything is so beautiful, but you outshine everything today. I have eyes only for you and nothing else matters to me." He kisses her neck and asks Kaajjal to promise him that she should never ever leave him and go, else he will die. She turns in his arms and cups his face. "Why are you saying such bad things today? Today is a new beginning for us  as we are now married, and don't talk bad things like dying. I will be with you for life. We will grow old together and see the mariage of our grandchildren" Dev smiles into her eyes and says, "Speaking of grandchildren, we have to have our children first. So shall we begin??.........
Kaajjal turns her face and hides it into his shoulder whispering Dev...................... He cups her face and laughs why are you feeling shy. This is not the first time we are............ she puts her finger to his lips and her eyes do the talking. They are lost in each other's eyes for several moments with pyaar hua tune palying in the background. They both are thinking that they have come such a long way from Mussourie. They both remember his
accident and suddenly Kaajjal can't bear it, and with tears in her eyes at the memory of how she almost lost Dev she hugs him tightly. There is no doubt in her mind. She does not leave space for even air to be between them He echoes with the same passion and hugs her saying"No tears Kaajjal. They hurt me more than anything. I love you very much and you must be smiling every time. My life depends on your smile."
They break their hug and look deeply in each other's eyes and he then slowly bends down to
kiss her........................

Edited by autumnleaf - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Payal- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

OOHHH...AUTUMNJI!!! I REMEMBER THIS ONE!!! How can I forget this scene?!?!?!?! I was left speechless with this one and once again don't have the words....that last line..."my life depends on your smile..." uff...how do you do it?!?!?
cutie cutes thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
great jop and defentily shore thats extaly what going to happen
fm05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Awwww kya romance hai..vah vah 👏 👏
Autumn Shreya need to get you as their scriptwriter and Jyoti can be the dialogue writer and we would never be lacking DK romance on the show 😳
The whole scene was adoreable, i loved the hug and asking for blessings from Kajal's mom. Your Dev is quite cheeky, lets begin with the children 😆😆

DK do fight like kids, in today's epi when she was playing hide and seek with Dev at the mandir, she forgot that you cant outsmart Mr. superbrains Dev Pratap Singh! 😆
Rime thumbnail
is this really going to happen?
Patjhar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rime

is this really going to happen?

Hey no FF means Fan Fic. this is part of my Fan Fic!!! Oh but how I wish it would happen!!! *****SIGH*******

sharna2k6 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Ommmg!!! Autumn!! I remember this part too! Just so passionate! How can we forget! Wish this would really happen! How do you write so incredibly well? Love it ... Yuor tears hurt me more than anything .... uoff so romantic!
kaj05 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
ohh my GOD... kyaaa baat hai autumn.. brilliant!!! outstanding.. gosh.. i really wish something like that happens.. really really.. its about time...
thesaint148 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
awwww autumn ... yeah that right .... wish this happens but somehow i dont think they will show all this soon.

well here is what i think.

kaajjal listens to karan, and then silently disconnect the cell. After listening to Karan's phone she starts suspecting Dev again. She gets confused, thinking whom to believe. Her mind is totally puzzled and in this whole scenario, she can only think of gannu bhaiyya, "main kya karoon gannubhaiyya, aik lamhay ko lagta hai yeh mera dev hai, aur doosray lagta hai, he is not my dev, "please guide me gannubhaiyya, show me the way and help me through this".

While she is still talking in her heart to gannubhaiyya, she hears dev calling her name and telling her the car will be done in a minute, the mechanic is here. She gives dev a very strange look, and dev feels that strange look, and look at her, and ask her with all the love in the world, "what happened, are you ok?" and Kaajjal doesn't  say a word except "I am ok". In her heart she's confused in accepting whether this is dev or raju and decides she will give him a chance and will try to investigate and find out facts. "I have to do this myself and this is the only way I have. I don't want to loose dev once again, but I cant let my guards go, until the right time."

While they are still waiting for the mechanic to do the car, Dev's cell rings. Its NT.

NT: "Where are you Dev, and where is Kaajjal. I am home and waiting for you two"

Dev: "o mom, are u really home, I am sooo glad to hear that, just give us an hour and we'll be right there, we are just stranded with a broken car, the mechanic is working on it. Love you mom."

All the time Kaajjal is looking at dev with the same suspision and confusion. But this time, it isn't that he is not dev, but a confusion what if he is not Dev???

After the repair of the car they will drive back home, and when they will enter the house, Kaajjal will see her dad, and the arrangements of the mandap and marriage thing. Kaajjal will be surprised and will look at everyone with amazed look. And then her dad will tell he, they are not getting engaged, and Dev will complete the sentence, but getting married today . And there, that one moment will totally freak Kaajjal out. She wouldn't know what to do, how to respond. She will think for a moment, I must tell Nt that this is not Dev, but then she will think of her health and will keep quiet. She is all stranded in a place called nowhere. She wants to believe Dev but she is just confused, and then she will run into her room. Satya will come for her, and will ask her, what is it beta, are you not happy. And then he will say all these emotional things like, beti ki shadi baap ka sab say bara khawab hoti hai, I am sooo happy u have found the true love of your life. Now I can die in peace that I have my daughter married to the one person who loves and her and whom she loves, and this will make Kaajjal go into tears …. She will cry like a baby in her dad's arms and this will confuse satya. He will once again ask, what is the matter,a nd then Kaajjal will realize, I cant hurt my dad again. Once when dev had that accident, I have already give him enough tensions, I cant give him this mental stress again. and she will look up, smile at her dad and will say, I love you papa, and I am very happy. You go downstairs and I will get ready and come down.

When Satya leave, She will go to her gannubhaiyya, and will hold hands in front of her and will have a very confident and sure look on her face. I don't know what I am going to do now, but all I know is, for my Dev, and for the happiness of his family specially his mom and my papa, I have to do this. Please give me strength gannu bahiyya. Meri madad karain, main bohat akaily hoon, aik aisay mor par khari hoon jahan sach aur jhoot main farq karma bohat mushkil ho raha hai. Agar main yeh shadi nahi karti, tu nt aur papa toot jaain gay, aur agar main yeh shadi karti hoon, tu shaid aik aisay bhanwar main phans sakti hoon jahan say nikalna meray liyay namumkin ho jayay. Lekin ab main apnay aap ko alag rakh kar sirf Nt aur papa ka sochoon gi. Aur apni khusion ko aik aur moqa doon gi. Agar yeh mera dev hai tu mujhay sari duniya ki khushi mil jayay gi, aur agar yeh mera dev nahi tu meri zindagi khatam ……

And then she opens a drawer, and picks up the poison bottle, sees it and say, agar zindagi nay mera saath nahi diya tu tum mera saath do gi. Aaj say har lamha tum meray saath raho gi. Dev kay siwa aur koee mujhay haath nahi laga sakta. Jab tak main dev kay gunahgaroon ko saza nahi dilwa laity, main chen say nahi bethoon gi. Ab yehi meray jeenay ka maqsad hai. aur agar yeh mera dev nahi tu tum mera muqaddar.

The scene cuts, and then we see Kaajjal dressed in the most beautiful ruby red Saree anyone can ever wear, with the most beautiful red ruby set anyone has ever worn. She is a complete picture of beauty, innocence, and simplicity. Nandani is with her, and everystep that kaajajl takes down that staircase will be mesmerizing. Dev will turn around and will see the love of his live, in that wedding dress. O his heart will play havocs to his senses,a nd he would give anything to just run and take this beautiful princess in his arms and hide her from the whole world. But he'll just smile and will keep looking at her. Kaajjal will look back at him, but this look, what is this look. Why is kaajjal looking at me like this. Why??????

And the episode ends. ……
Edited by thesaint148 - 16 years ago
crazy4bollywood thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OMG...wooo...wow! That was hott! Man I wish that would really happen!!!!!! 😃