kaj05 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Once again a masterpiece by u two Kaj and Ani πŸ‘ ..MINDBLOWING MIX πŸ‘ πŸ‘ i m actually running out of adjectives to praise u both 😳 but u two just deserve a standing ovation from all the bhootnis of this kaajjal parivaar for providing us with such outstanding video mixes πŸ‘ ...i think the song "Ek dil hai"looks more good on DK as compared to akhshay-karishma in the film πŸ˜› ...And of course your scene selections r just perfect for song which makes the mix more appealing 😳 😳
surveen_kapoor thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
im word less!!!!! aweeesommeeeeee again mastermind you two.. you just roockkkk!!!!! πŸ˜ƒ
smuk thumbnail
awww, wonderful mix....πŸ‘ the song is gr8....πŸ˜›
Patjhar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Haiiiiiiiii, uffff mera dil to gayaa!!!!

Superb Kaj and Ani you are so mindblowing that you outdo your own work!!!!πŸ‘

~*Shona94*~ thumbnail
πŸ˜›very nice video mix Edited by superstar89 - 16 years ago
cool_rashi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
another masterpiece!
nice sneces!
~*Shona94*~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyoti06

Once again a masterpiece by u two Kaj and Ani πŸ‘ ..MINDBLOWING MIX πŸ‘ πŸ‘ i m actually running out of adjectives to praise u both 😳 but u two just deserve a standing ovation from all the bhootnis of this kaajjal parivaar for providing us with such outstanding video mixes πŸ‘ ...i think the song "Ek dil hai"looks more good on DK as compared to akhshay-karishma in the film πŸ˜› ...And of course your scene selections r just perfect for song which makes the mix more appealing 😳 😳

i totally agree with u jyoti di

kaj05 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyoti06

thank u sooo much jyoths... really really.. even i loved this song for DK... it is sooo romantic.. and ure right... it suits dev and kaajjal more than akshay and karishma!! πŸ˜‰

kaj05 thumbnail

Originally posted by: surveen_kapoor

im word less!!!!! aweeesommeeeeee again mastermind you two.. you just roockkkk!!!!! πŸ˜ƒ

thank u sooo much surveen!! really appreciate it! 😳