Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Naughty_n_nice thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Ohmygod sand, u are so so right!!! Waiting for a piggy back in DBY, there's one in KSS πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
pj04 thumbnail
@naughty_n_nice : what is kss?

@sand: that is so funny. i agree a piggyback ride and sudden kisses are a must in these shows. and those shower scenes are freaky instead of sexy.  
       Edited by pj04 - 16 years ago
Naughty_n_nice thumbnail

@PJ = My name is Kim Sam Soon... Saw 5 episodes, it's duperb, but now can't find anyone who has it, who can upload it for me

@Sand = Omg, the bath tub seen is in DBY too πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Sand thumbnail

Originally posted by: Naughty_n_nice

@PJ = My name is Kim Sam Soon... Saw 5 episodes, it's duperb, but now can't find anyone who has it, who can upload it for me

@Sand = Omg, the bath tub seen is in DBY too πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

I think they pulled out MNIKSS on almost all sites, even CR doesn't have it anymore 😭 Too bad I didn't download it otherwise I would have sent you links.

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†What can I say, Indians love rhona-dhona & Koreans & Taiwanese love their piggyback rides & their shower scenes! πŸ˜†

And how could I forget another must in their series - Nosebleeds!!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Man do these people nosebleed like crazy! πŸ˜†

tiki5434 thumbnail

and and anddd dont forget that almost every kdrama has at least one "other girl" and at least one "other guy" xD and someone always turns "evil" -_-
angel_10 thumbnail
DBY is sooooooooo funnyyyyy πŸ˜†
pj04 thumbnail
ohhh...and don't forget in every single kdrama there is some type of contract signed between the leads which later brings them closer. also almost all shows have female lead falling sick while male lead takes care of her in gentlest possible way.

@sand : yep agree πŸ˜† they nosebleed at every little thing 🀒 .
tiki5434 thumbnail

haha exactly! i think we've come up with the crucial ingredients to a kdrama... without them, it just wouldnt be right πŸ˜†
varalaks thumbnail

thats so very true ...i finished watching all the dramas posted in here and waiting for new ones ....if only u could upload more frequently that will be great....guess these dramas are better than hindi dramas which takes years and years and still goes on and on ....i used to be a regular viewer of hindi serials but not anymore....πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

and quoteπŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰, maybe ekta kapoor😑😑 can learn a thing or two from these shows so as to give an ending to  her serials

sweetsorrow18 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
[quote=varalaks]

thats so very true ...i finished watching all the dramas posted in here and waiting for new ones ....if only u could upload more frequently that will be great....guess these dramas are better than hindi dramas which takes years and years and still goes on and on ....i used to be a regular viewer of hindi serials but not anymore....πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

and quoteπŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰, maybe ekta kapoor😑😑 can learn a thing or two from these shows so as to give an ending to  her serials
[/quote]

welcome to Asian Show forum!
ah haa so u have turned over to the good side...isnt it so much better over hereπŸ˜† just kidding...
i agree ekta mai needs to take some lesssons from azn dramas.....her TRP's would go soaring by only cutting the length of her shows in half