Doodhpatti with all the Crazies!! PART 2

Virgo_Stars thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 16 years ago

Hey Friends,

Are you all ready for the PART 2 of the very exclusive episode of Doodhpatti with Naina!

Part 1 had the very special interview with both our Crazy Creative heads Ms. Bholi Bhali aka Saba and Diva aka Dolly πŸ˜› 
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/619708

Coming to today's episode,
the second part with have none other than all the CCs on the hotseat!

So read on for lots of masti and dhamaal and read on how WACKY questions get WACKIER answers personalized by exclusive avi's by the creative artiste, Tumhari_Khushi!

Some CCs are not in this round as they are busy due to exams and other reasons. Nonetheless they are creative geniuses and here are their names

----------------------------------------------------------
Our first CC on the hotseat is
Tanaz aka T.

Defination of CC: A person who knows that there is a fine line between creativity and insanity and that to be creative, one has to be insane!

Song for herself:
Goli Maar Bheje Mein, Bheja shor karta hai
Why? Kyunki Bheje mein jo ideas hai wo pagal hai!

Song for Crazy Creatives:
Crazy Crazy Crazy tujhe log bole, Hi Crazy, Hello Crazy kyun bole?

Contact Info:
[email protected]

Coming up next is our very own CC head,
Saba aka Ms. Bholi Bhali

Defination of CC:  group of people who are crazily creative!!! They work with great dedication and handle every situation maturely.......... yet they are crazy!!!!

Song for herself:

Bholi Si Surat....... Ankhoon main Masti!!!
Door Khari Sharmaye!!!!
Aaye Haye!!!!!😳😳😳

Chaiye koi mujhye jungli kahye!!
kehta hai jo bhi kehta rahye!
Hum pyar keh tufanoon main ghire hain(yaad nahian aaraha hai) Hum kya karain!!!😳

Contact Info:
The_only_bholibhali@india_forums.com

Next in the line is the natkhat RJ
Kirti aka kirtib

Defination of CC: Crazy Creative is a bunch of crazy people who has absolutely wacky ideas and makes India-Forum much more interesting with their craziness.

Song for herself:
hum to hai jaise waise rahenge...

crazy kiya re...

Contact Info:
[email protected]

Next is the very creative, the artiste of IF,
Khushi aka Tumhari_Khushi

Defination of CC: Creative stands for itself. Crazy stands for wacky, smart, unusual, inpredictable but yet random in a weird way πŸ˜‰

Song for herself:
I feel the song 'Aiyee re aiyee re Khushi' does describe me the best...for obvious reasons. πŸ˜‰ Jokes aside, the song does describe the person I am - that's me, like it or not πŸ˜³ Another song would be 'Mitwa' from KANK. It reflects my feelings.

The song 'Where's the Party Tonight' is perfect for the CCs. We're always working on new things, having fun and enjoying it

Contact Info:
khushi_the_crazy_weird_random_sweet_rat@crazy-creatives-time bomb.com

The next person is the sweetest devil around,
Khair aka sweet_kp

Defination of CC:  Anyone that is crazy is creative. Crazy person can come up w/ unique ideas which normal person can't. Normally, if a person isn't crazy, he/she isn't creative.

Song for herself:

the song "bin tere kya hai jeena" although it doesn't describe me, it describes what i feel for those I love esp someone really special to me in my family. Another would be the song Aashayein from Iqbal, i love a line in that song: "kuch aisa karke dikha, khud khush ho jaye Khuda..." and i think i do try my best to achieve that goal...

Song for Crazy creatives would be Crazy Kiya rre (cut the part out about Sexy lady on the floor....we have a guy in the team as well πŸ˜³πŸ˜†)

Contact Info:
[email protected]  (shingoo = friend, kdrama = korean drama)

The next one is...............me πŸ˜†
Naina aka Virgo_Stars

Defination of CC: 
Crazy creatives are basically a bunch of extremly crazy people who get together and try to think of creative ideas. We are slave driven by our heads and we are bound to work till mercifully liberated..πŸ˜†..j/k...we work under awesome heads and the team effort and work is remarkable. CCs are insanely crazy and creative πŸ˜›

Song for herself:
".....Udti udli  aakhiyo ke, lagaye paich lag gaye re, geet baja ke Jhoom Jhoom Jhoom!!
Jhoom Barabar Jhoom....Jhoom Barabar....Jhoom barabar Jhooooommmm 😳"
song from the latest movie 'Jhoom barabar Jhoom' as it reflects the level of energy and want of life.

The song 'Koi Kahe, Kehta rahe, kitna bhi humko deewana' from Dil Chahta Hai because it sooo reflects how we all feel about CCs

Contact Info:
[email protected]

Coming up next is Ammmu

Defination of CC: Crazy Creatives are the Mental Asylum people of IF...😳 we are all paagal together and suddenly out of the blue ideas come out and that's where the "creative" part comes in !! 

Song for herself:
Hum to bhai jaise hai, waise rahege (Veer-Zaara)

"Yeh Dosti" from Sholay? i can imagine all of us, crazy as ever, all 28 of us trying to fit into the car, Saba massi smiling widely and repeatedly turning the steering wheel when we aren't even moving....😳

Contact Info:
[email protected]

Now calling the extremely sweet girl here,
Shagun AKA Sweet_Shagun

Defination of CC:  Crazy creatives  have Einstien's brain of thinking bit too much....thats why some people term us as 'Crazy'

Certainly Ready Always to get Zabadast Ideas Yuhi which come in our blub in our brains suddenly lightens up.
    Complicated we are sometimes but Randomly ideas Enter silently as we think Appropriately we sort them all Taking not much time we share with all Innovative ideas are then finalised Versitale we all indeed are
  • Each one of us are proud to be part of the CC team

Song for herself:
Vo sikandar hi doston kehlaata hai
Haari baazi ko jeetna jise aata hai

Dhoom again and run away with me on a rollercoaster ride
dhoom again and see your wildest dreams slowly come alive

Contact Info:
crazyhoonre @ crazy creative.com

Now lets call the most adorable
Meghavi

Defination of CC: We're crazy with a Capital C!!  And, each of us makes the team unique.  Seriously, if one person was missing it wouldn't be the same.  Some of us, are chatterboxes, some of us, are the idea generators, and some of us…are the people who chase the others with dands to make sure they get their work done properly. LOL.

Song for herself:
Chanda mama so gaye sooraj chachu jage
Dekho pakdo yaaron, ghadi ke kaante bhage
(Song from Munnabhai MBBS.) I chose this song because, im really very lazy in the mornings, and I can never wake up on time.

Ye taara woh taara har taara
Dekho jisse bhi lage pyaara
Ye sab saath mein jo hai raat mein
Toh jagmagaaya aasmaan saara (song from Swadesh.) 
Like I said before, if one member is gone, then it's not the same anymore.  So we all have to be 'together' like the stars in the night sky for the level of craziness to stay the same. LOL.

Contact Info:
[email protected]

Now lets bring the cute and helpful
Gurprit aka gk_09

Defination of CC: Crazy Creative is a term which has no definition. In other words, there are no words to describe the words Crazy CreativeπŸ˜›

Song for herself:
-Hawa Ke Paron Pe Mera Aashiyaanaa
Kahin Waadiyon Mein Hai Mera Thikaanaa (From the movie Mumbai Se Aaya Mera Dost)

Rozaana Zamaana Paracham Apana Laharaaega
Ye Maidaan Hamaara Dooja Finish Ho Jaayega
Ham Tham Ke Tez Chalenge

Contact Info:
sunidhi_chauhan_jr_gk_09_hgt_lover@crazy for jimmy shergill.com 

Time for our next guest, the funny and chatpati
Butter aka Buttercup

Defination of CC:  Crazy Minds with garam creativity

Song for herself:

Kya mujhe pyar hain πŸ˜†..coz im alwys in luv with someone new everyday πŸ˜ƒ

Dhoom again!!! πŸ‘πŸ‘..CC's always dhooming and rocking everywhere πŸ˜ƒ

Contact Info:
[email protected]  

Coming up next, a very special member because he is the only guy in the CC full of girls!
Ahmed aka Guess_Gallery

Defination of CC:  hmmm Craziness starts when lots of Confusion is there and Confusion starts when more then 2 members (girls) give idea……It is a place where you don't have to restrict yourself from sharing any idea… For good laugh one should visit CC section. It works as a good family. The head of the family(Saba) makes sure that no one is feeling as an alien there. The first thing before you visit CC is you should keep you mind in other section and come.

Song for herself:
Aashiq hoon main kaatil bhi hoon
Sabke dilon mein shaamil bhi hoon (Baadshah)
Aankhon mein sapne liye, Ghar se hum chal to diye

Soch Thi Hai Zyada
Kham Woh Samajh Thi Hai (From Hum Tum)

Contact Info:
[email protected]  

Now lets call upon the very efficient
Natasha aka Natasha_I

Defination of CC: A They are members who are very creative and are on the crazy side. πŸ˜› They are a happy-go-lucky gang who like to have fun and surprise everyone.

Song for herself:
"Bholi Si Surat, Ankhon Mein Masti". Actually anu_thegr8 gave this suggestion.

song from Dhoom 2 "Crazy Kiya Re" πŸ˜ƒ

Contact Info:
natasha_belle1989@i-like-to-be-quiet-and-observe-my-surround ings.com

Next is IF ka apna don,
Saara COMB

Defination of CC:  Bole Toe...ek dum 'pagalet genious'.... πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ

Song for herself:
Mujhko pehchan lo main hoon Don....😎...!!!

'Apni toe paat shala masti ki paat shala'......!!!

Contact Info:
πŸ˜›
[email protected]

Next in the line is the perfectionist
Aji aka scorpion134

Defination of CC:  Someone who is creative and thinks crazilyπŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Song for herself:
Gulabi Aankehn Jo teri dekhin

Crazy Kiya Re

Contact Info:
[email protected]
me_malai_maar_ke@dahi (yogurt).com

Now lets hear from the funniest and most creative,
Jp jee aka jprasad

Defination of CC: Crazy creatives are the folks who come up with the whacky idears that make India-Forums the best place on earth!

Crazy Kia Re.  I am sure all the Crazies picked this song.  We all like to drive everyone crazy!!!

Contact Info:
[email protected]

Coming up next is the naughty one..or wait..is she nice?
Sam aka naughty_n_nice

Defination of CC:  Someone who's crazy and creative and  thinks that there's a difference between the two. πŸ˜‰

Song for herself:
Aaj mai upar, aasman neeche!

Crazy kiya re!!!

Contact Info:
[email protected]!

Now its the turn of a girl who is very hard-working
Nishtha

Defination of CC: I will say crazy..radiant..adorable..zappak yet creatives sums up Crazy creative...we are a team and we are incomplete without each others support.

Song for herself:
kuch pane ki ho aas aas koi arman ho jo paas pass..ashaiyan..toofano ko cheer ke manjilon ko cheene le ashaiyan kheli dil ki ummedin hasein dil ki ab mushkil nahin kuch bhi...nahin kuch bhi!

i love the lyrics of this song it infuses kind of energy in me and when ever i feel down by any circumstances i just hear this song and gets back to normal !

crazy kiya re..and it suits us well like no other song..but i love this song for us..sathi haat badahana ek akela thak jayega mil kar bhoj uthana..hahaha..πŸ˜†

Contact Info:
[email protected]

Now lets call upon the girl who is sweet as sugar,
Amreen aka Amreen1409

Defination of CC: Someone who is totally crazy yet creative

Song for herself:
hum to bhai jaise hain waise rahenge.. from veer zaara

the same song as above as it describes me n the crazy creatives because "hum jaise hain waise rahenge no matter wut!" πŸ˜‰

Contact Info: 
MsChupChaap@_____. com

Now coming up is the very hard-working
Priya aka remixrulz

Defination of CC:  "Crazy Creative"...i guess the easiest way out of this question will be to say that we are a bunch of crazy people who happen to be creative. But that's not just it, we are completely whacked out people. We graduated in making any situation as confusing as it can get. But apart from all that , there is a lot of team work that goes behind it all. Crazy creatives are a lkot of hard-working people who have gone mad.πŸ˜†

Song for herself:

Either be 'ladki badi anjaani hai' from Kuch Kuch hota hai ,  'chale jaise hawaein' from main hoon na or 'andekhi anjaani si' from Mujhse Dosti Karogi

Ab to Forever from Ta ra rum pum or the female version of ta ra ra ra ra ta ra rum pum

Contact Info:
[email protected]

Now lets call the sweet and creative
Pari aka teenindia_USA

Defination of CC: Someone who is  simply nutzzz..pagal, a looney; who is extremely artistic.

Song for herself:
Main hoon yahaan of veer-zaara; the reason is I believe in romance & sacrifice..& (would wait till eternity 4 my one n only)Also the song indicates I am here.. (& I would always be there 4 my true luv)

krazy kiya of dhoom 2

Contact Info:
[email protected]/yahoo.com
[email protected]/yahoo.com

Next in the line is the bubbly
Ankita aka Ankuhujulover

Defination of CC: ppl wid a creative mind whu know how 2 turn a simple idea in2 a crazy masti bhara idea😳

Song for herself:
ladki badi anjani hai sapna hai such hai kahaani hai (from KKHH)

koi her yahan koi zero yahan
koi istar hai koi bekaar hai ( from Phir bhi dil hai hindustani)

Contact Info:
dreamy_crazy_[email protected]

Our last guest is the very smart
Raksha aka Ramas

Defination of CC:  My defination of crazy creative is the person who is crazy about creativity / whose brain is only thinking about creativity even in their sleep and dreams too. Also ppl who are creative are also crazy. like big artists, scientist, musicians and the list goes on.

Song for herself:

hum rahe na rahe hum mile na mile hum hai is pal yaha  na jane ho kal kahan

ye  toh kaho kaun ho tum kaun ho tum
mujhe puchhe bina dil me aane lage
mithi nazro se bijli girane lage

Contact Info:
[email protected]

Thats all for now guys. Stay tuned for lots and lots of masti coming up in the forum!

If you have any suggestions or feedback, feel free to send it to crazycreative. Wondering who manages the account crazycreative? πŸ€” It is managed by our mysterious person who makes all the CCs work day and night πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

See u all later! πŸ˜›

Edited by Virgo_Stars - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Virgo_Stars thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Before I forget, here are some prizes from the PART 1

Here is dolly's chocolate hamper for winning the rapid fire round

And here is Saba's Doodhpatti hamper for a great interview (and plus because she loves doodhpatti so much πŸ˜†)

HarshuKiDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

πŸ€£  πŸ€£  πŸ€£  oh god.... cant help laughing..... well, figures, doesn't it? crazy creatives is the best name that u guys gould've gotten, coz, yeah, ur all crazy πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†  but really nice, & cant wait to see wat d other crazies write, d ones who haven't yet written πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by shriyaroxxx - 16 years ago
Jia thumbnail

[Quote=twinnie]

It is managed by our mysterious person who makes all the CCs work day and night πŸ˜›πŸ˜†[/Quote]

I wonder who that is....

CC's should get in detective mode to find them!!πŸ˜†

BTW, i loved reading everyone's intro...they were crazily funny compared to my senti... menti oneπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Thanks Naina for a lovely intro!! and a thanks to the rest of the CC team for working so hard everydayπŸ€—

Mini786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Wow!
Awsome..
The title creazy creative relaly works for you guys!
:D

-Mahak-
momogrl21 thumbnail
wowwwwwwwwwww...i laughed sooooo hard!!! its reallly funnn to read about you all 😳 😳 😳 lovely avis for you all πŸ‘ thanks all CC's for making IF so great πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ
ajeebhotum thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
fabulous...

all the wacky Crazzies are fabulous! πŸ˜ƒ
priyankap thumbnail
doddhpattiluved readin it....was superb...
the CC's are realyy whacko's and crazy ..

pri
-Krupa- thumbnail
WOWZERS..the Avi's are so pretty!..& i love the songs they'v given themselves & the CC's..can't wait for the next part!
-aditi- thumbnail
cant stop myself laughing nish,butter,ammu nd all answered da questions very well!