Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Jaya* thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
The auditions this week will feature contestants from Indore and Mumbai (as already updated in the opening post of this thread 😳 )

Sanchari Bose - the cute little girl who participated in earlier SRGMP (kids special πŸ˜› , and lost oin the finals 😭) , and then was selected in C05, but given a thumbs down by JL/HR as she was too young .. she is back πŸ‘ She is a great singer, and I am so much looking fwd to her 😳 😳
Anuradha thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Thanks for sharing the rest didi.. Rani Hazarika is also one of the participant in II3.. I guess she got selected for the theater round and also for the duet rounds.. So, meaning she is out thr in II3 and is here in star πŸ˜•
*Jaya* thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anu.Rad

Thanks for sharing the rest didi.. Rani Hazarika is also one of the participant in II3.. I guess she got selected for the theater round and also for the duet rounds.. So, meaning she is out thr in II3 and is here in star πŸ˜•

This the list of all the singers who will feature this week in the show.. There may be a possibility that Rani may not have qualified further in ASVOI, and that why she is in the theatre round of II3. We will find out by tomorrow😊

smallwonder thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i wont be surprised to see rehan khan in the auditions again πŸ˜† the guy who auditioned in ii2, lil champs and then ii3 πŸ˜† this has become like a musical chair... u dont get one, go to the next, then next and then back again 😳

Edited by smallwonder - 16 years ago
*Jaya* thumbnail

Originally posted by: smallwonder

i wont be surprised to see rehan khan in the auditions again πŸ˜† the guy who auditioned in ii2, lil champs and then ii3 πŸ˜† this has become like a musical chair... u dont get one, go to the next, then next and then back again 😳

πŸ€” dont remeber this guy Rehan from lil champs😳 but we have seen quite a few repeating contestants in these shows... Arpita of FG was initially in SRGMP.. Amay Date and Rahul Saxena of II1 were in SRGMP... Saberi of SRGMP was initially in II2... and so on πŸ˜›

smallwonder thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
he was disqualified for being over aged for lil champsπŸ˜† here is his pic i got from ii forum...

*Jaya* thumbnail

Originally posted by: smallwonder

he was disqualified for being over aged for lil champsπŸ˜† here is his pic i got from ii forum... 

😲 How did he even think that he will qualify for lil champs? πŸ˜†

buttercup thumbnail
i really liked rohit..he wasnt just standing and singing..but he had that bit of performance which i liked 😳
ajooni thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Jaya*

Lets see how it goes.. But I think, that gives a good amount of time for the viewers to know the singers better and closely.. 😊

i am not complaining at all-especially after the indore selectionsπŸ˜ƒ
Guardian Angel thumbnail

OMG!!!  What a show we had today of AVOI.πŸ‘πŸ‘  Indore rocks.......... what talent.  Just seeing Shaan singing Rock n Roll gave me tears of joy!! What a host is he and he truly bonds one on one with each contestent.

If Manish is reading this........ Sanchari was on SRGM when Sonu was the host.  She is an outstanding singer and I wish her all the best.  I am deep into the show now.πŸ˜†