😭
blah_blah thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
jus read all of ure fanfic!!!

i LOVE it!!!
please cont soon
swt_jagmeet thumbnail
hi guys I really like this fan-fic but angel 😭 hasn't been continuing it so I was wondering if u all don't mind can I continue it? If u wish for me to continue it let me know and I will 😊

Thanx
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: swt_jagmeet

hi guys I really like this fan-fic but angel 😭 hasn't been continuing it so I was wondering if u all don't mind can I continue it? If u wish for me to continue it let me know and I will 😊

Thanx

pm angel and make sure she doesnt mind.. otherwise i'd luv for u to continue it
Rim_ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
heya angel nice ff...plz cont sooon!!! 😊
girlie18 thumbnail
jus read da whole ff. its awesome. plzzzzzzzzz cont soon
MUNNIBABA2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
HEY JUST READ THE WHOLE STORY....PLS CONIINUE SOOOOOOOOOON
brainychild92 thumbnail
hey guys.. i luv this fanfic and i got a request from rima 791 to contine.. i no rima i told u no but i thought im free.. m gonna end it soon but still.. hope u guys like it. if not tell me.. i am a reader and this is my first time continueing or even writing..

angad and kripa are packing because they have to go back home. naina called them back because they were throwng a party in honor of karthic and mishti..

angad and krpa got back safely and was happy to see everyybody.

its time for the party...   now we see everyone dancing, the men were talking about busines and the women were gossiping(wat else can rch women do.lolz)..they are all waiting for mishti. cuz we see karthic and he looks mindblowing(not as much as angad cuz nobodyy else can o and their wearing watever u want them to)...
angad sings a romantic song for kripa..   (make one up cuz i dunno).. mishti is coming down and aliya and krpa are bringing her. everyone stares at her except angad cuz he is lost in krpa's beauty.

mishti and karthic put their rings on eachothers fingers.. angad and krpa are so happyy cuz they no m-k luv eachother just like they luv eachother.. everyone is happy except aliya... she is proud of them but is sad cuz she luvs prithvi and seeing them happy just reminded her of him..

the engagement is over..

ill try continueing tomorow.. kk
mannat.urwish thumbnail
awsome fic πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ cont soon 😊 😊 😊
brainychild92 thumbnail
i dont think anyones aware i started this fanfic again so im gonna open it up agian.. kk... ill give u the link in a lil bit..