Short FF – Jeena sikh liya

divan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Short FF – Jeena sikh liya

The music was blaring out latest hits on the dance floor, which was packed with hip youngsters dancing. Standing at the bar and drinking his whiskey, he noticed young woman, very much pregnant…her bulging midriff barely covered by the short top and low waist pants. Her long black hair hung loose and even without any makeup she looked beautiful. Walking up to the bar and sitting down, she ordered a drink, she didn't look around so he thought she must be alone…must be one of this modern independent type.

Curiosity getting better of him, he walked casually over and sat down next to her as she picked up her tequila and gulped it down in one shot. Raising his eyebrows he looked at her…"Should you be drinking in your condition?" he enquired.

"What's it to do with you, meri marji…piyu ya na piyu. Kissne kha ke mei na pi saku. Baap koh toh piye toh koi rukhata nahi…maa ko hi kyun na kehta hai," the women spoke vehemently back at him and she ordered another drink.

"I don't see the father here drinking," he said softly to her.

"Baap, kyun meri saath hoga…he's chucked me out of the house…I am of no use to him anymore…found something more exciting." And she lifted her glass and drank it in one go again and called the bartender again.

"Ok, father doesn't care but shouldn't you be responsible for the child growing inside you," he replied angrily to her.

Bani looked at him…his face now fuzzy, her head was spinning around from the drink, she had never drank alcohol before. As she lifted her glass again, she found her hand gripped tightly…the glass removed from her hand and she was hauled up on her feet and dragged out.

Protesting, she tried to free the grip but felt dizzy and unable to think clearly.

The cold night air hit her face and she momentarily shivered. Turning to him she raised her hand to hit him but he was too quick for her, "Stop it or I'll carry over my shoulder and dump you into my car."

He half-dragged her to his car, opened the door and pushed her down on the seat.

Getting in his seat, he leaned over and fastened her seat belt and drove off.

"Where do you live?" he asked after couple of minutes. His question was met with silence.

"Fine if you don't want to tell me where you live, you can stay at my place."

He drove in silence and glancing at her mute face now and than. When he reached his house, he parked his car and turned to her. She had fallen asleep. Not wanting to wake her up, he lifted her out of the car and carried her into the guest bedroom and placed her on the bed. Putting a blanket over her he left the door slightly ajar and went to his bedroom.

The harsh light of the sun streaming through the window woke Bani up. As she sat up groggily, she glanced around and panicked as she didn't recognize the room. She tried to remember last night and vaguely remembered sitting in his car… God what did happened…how did she end up in a strange bed. She noticed she still had her clothes on and breathed a sigh of relief.

She got up and tried pulling her top down, yesterday it seemed a good idea to wear the trendy top but now realizing that it didn't cover her half her stomach she felt ashamed.

Peering out of the door, no one seemed to be around. She walked down the hall and came into living room and saw him sat at the sofa sipping coffee. She coughed slightly to get his attention.

Looking at her, he smiled and asked, "Want some coffee?"

"No, I don't drink coffee but a glass of water would be nice." She replied.

Going to the kitchen he returned with a glass of water and gave it to her.

"Are you hungry? I can make you breakfast, toast, cereal, fruit or have some left over roti and daal in the fridge."

"I am not hungry," Bani lied, even though her stomach was complaining.

"By the way, someone called Pushkar called last night. Said he was worried about you as hadn't come home by midnight. He's coming over to pick you up this morning."

"Thanks Mr.." she trailed and then looking at him asked, "I don't know your name, my name is Bani Dixit."

"Aparajit Deb, at your service," he replied.

Looking at him with a faint smile, "I am sorry; I don't usually behave like this. Can I use your bathroom to freshen up?"

When Pushkar arrived later, Bani was ready and waiting for him. As they left, Pushkar thanked Aparajit for looking after her.

In the car, Pushkar turned to Bani, "What's the matter with you Bani…why do you want to behave so irresponsibly? You were never like this."

Bani glared at him, "Just once in my life I did something stupid and you make me feel like a criminal. I was upset and so decided to be like Pia for one night…you know find out what you guys her so hot. Just that I was stupid thinking that if I dress like her and drink and behave like her, I could become her."

Pushkar pulled the car over, "Bani, you don't have to be like her. Guys still find you attractive just the way you are. Not all of us want beautiful but shallow women."

"Jai does," she said quietly.

"Forget him…he's a loser...if he wants Pia, let him have her, you are hundred times better than her. Forget him and make a new life for yourself and your babies. I told you I will help you with what ever you want to do," said Puskar as he started driving again.

Two years later…Mt. Abu, a couple are walking by Nakki Lake. The fashionably dressed woman spies a boutique and turns around to her companion,"Look Jai, there's new shop opened and its look trendy, I am going to go in and look."

Pia goes in and browses around the racks, she is impressed with the style and design of the outfits. There are few designer labels too. Suddenly a voice asks, "Can I help you find something?"

She recognizes the voice and turns sharply, her face goes pale."Di…aap."

Bani looks coldly at her, "I am sorry, my name is Bani Dixit. I was just asking if I could help you."

Pia face going red at the snub, "I am sorry," and runs out of the shop.

Jai looks at her pale face and asks, "What's the matter Pia?"

Pia just looks at him stuttering, "B..ani.."

Jai runs past her and into the shop. He walks further into the shop and sees Bani bending over buggy talking to a toddler. One look at the toddler's face and he knew it was their child. The child was laughing as Bani tickled him. She sensed someone looking at her and she turned around, sees Jai looking at her. Seeing the hatred in her eyes, he lowers his eyes, turns around and walks out.

The End

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

divya_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
good start dear continue soon
😃
or did u just end der i mean uwrote the end 😕 i hope u are continuing it
minuu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
woooooow, gr8 👏 👏 👏

Plz continue soon..
divan thumbnail
divya_123 and lil_mizz_patel:

There no more to it, this is the whole thing. Bani is not going back to JW.
shaz81 thumbnail
you cant stop their PLEASE update soon!!!!!!!!!!
amiee thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
it was wonderful part i hope you just dont end it there and continue with couple of more parts
static_chaos23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
gr8 introductory part!!! 👏

pls do consider making it a bit longer pls 😃

ta
nastybutnice thumbnail
dat waz reli gud hpe u continue soon
swatinarang thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
great story. do write more stories.

swati
btkr thumbnail
You should write more!!! That was very good..
👏 👏 👏